MFB Episode 30: The Bewitching Pisces 10/25/09 JPN / 10/03/10 USA

yeah dude we've been talking about that since yesterday in beyblade general
Pegasis' new special attack was pretty awesome.
Ginga's new attack is just called ... "Full Power".
After fire creating spinning tops, tornado creating and giant laser-cross creating spinning tops we now have a spinning top that can give a massive headache, make people feel dizzy and give the illusion that nothingness surrounds the opponent...

Isn't it, you know, unfair? I mean, no other beyblade in the show affect directly the human opponent...

Anyway, despite its dull and boring name, I kinda like Ginga's new attack. I just love anything with azure flames Joyful_3

Next episode, we're gonna Twin A and Twin B, again, I wonder if they're going to lose...ha...
Did anyone notice the twins walked behind Tsubasa and Yuu (Nearly out of the view) after they entered the building from the Helicopter? or was it just me. haha.

Oh and finally Kyouya does something to Benkei after he called him Kyouya-san... wait ago Kyouya Cute

I like how the guy who pushed Kyouya in Ginga; was beaten by Ryuutarou so easily.. Goo Ryuutarou. XD
Oh my, I have not been here for quite some time...

Quite a splendid episode, I suppose. In all honesty, it would have been a pleasure to see Ginga lose just this once. Ryuutarou had quite the technique, it is such a shame that he had to be defeated so quickly by a new variation of Ginga's Shooting Star.
(Oct. 28, 2009  8:20 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Oh my, I have not been here for quite some time...

Quite a splendid episode, I suppose. In all honesty, it would have been a pleasure to see Ginga lose just this once. Ryuutarou had quite the technique, it is such a shame that he had to be defeated so quickly by a new variation of Ginga's Shooting Star.

Full Power isn't really a variation. Sure, he came down from the sky, at some point, but I hardly remember blue fire circle of Hell from Shooting Star Attack...plus, it seems a lot more destructive...

Anyway, splendid indeed Joyful_3
its basically shooting star attack with flames nothing really different about it but it was odd, i think thermal picses didnt really do anything big it was a bit of a let down :\ Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
(Oct. 28, 2009  10:44 PM)Dude Wrote: Full Power isn't really a variation. Sure, he came down from the sky, at some point, but I hardly remember blue fire circle of Hell from Shooting Star Attack...plus, it seems a lot more destructive...

Anyway, splendid indeed Joyful_3

I suppose so, but in comparison to Ryuutarou's attack it seemed quite...stale and cliché. This is simply my opinion on it, nothing to become exasperated about.
Everytime i see Ryuutarou's attack it reminds me of the Seal of the Orichalcos from Yu-Gi-Oh!

[Image: 3194919996_5d8579f79b.jpg?v=0]

Meh... Best picture of it i could find. XD
Dub discussion for this episode is now open. Next week CN will only air 1 new episode.
Finally now cartoon network would feel the pain of YTV.
Ryuutaro's voice was interesting. Ahhh I love it when Yuu and Tsubasa are together they are so funny.