MFB Episode 28: Dark Gasher's Big Crabby Crabby Operation 10/11/09 JPN / 09/26/10 USA

28. Dark Cancer's Big "kani kani" plan!
ダークキャンサーのカニカニ大作戦
daaku kyansaa no kanikani daisakusen
Air date: 2009-10-11

The same old cowardly Watarigani infiltrates Dark Nebula's hideout! Though Daidouji is surprised, he unexpectedly makes Mad Cancer more powerful as an experiment.

Thanks Saigo for the translation.
O___________________O

Dark Cancer's Big Crab Crab Plan? Do I smell Tetsuya's awesome and funny presence in this episode?! It's been a while since we didn't see him getting humiliated by all the protagonists, it's about time we see more of that!

That episode will most likely be irrelevant.
I think it should be translated as 'kani kani', with a note that 'kani' means 'crab' in Japanese. Just to honour Tetsuya's character.
Big Kani Kani Plan...yeah, nothing's gonna happen during that episode XD
After reading this eptitle, I think i'm going to have nightmares. V_V'... LOL!

I would've put Kani Kani, but...

"Dark Cancer's Big Kani Kani Plan" sounds even weirder.
I think it fits Tetsuya perfectly actually.
Yeah, Tetsuya's weird Joyful_3 Man, I like that guy XD Kani Kani Kani...
no. I meant the eptitle was weird, not Tetsuya. Well, weird in a funny way

Anyways. I checked TV Tokyo's TV Guide, the eptitle is the exact same, so the translation is accurate.

I know Kani Kani fits Tetsuya very well, but the eptitle itself looks better with "crab crab" in my opinion.
Personally, I find that "big crab crab plan" is worse than "big kani kani plan".
Haha...a debate about either "Crab Crab" is better or "Kani Kani" is...I love that XD
Dark Cancer's Big KANININININININININININININININININI Plan!
-Dark Cancer's Big "kani kani" plan!- sounds good. Perfect, and funny.

* Looks like Benkei will be facing off against Tetsuya in this episode. Dark Nebula + Tetsuya = a force to be reckoned with.... kani kani~
"The same old cowardly Watarigani infiltrates Dark Nebula's hideout! Though Daidouji is surprised, he unexpectedly makes Mad Cancer more powerful as an experiment."
(Oct. 04, 2009  1:12 AM)Saigo Wrote: "The same old cowardly Watarigani infiltrates Dark Nebula's hideout! Though Daidouji is surprised, he unexpectedly makes Mad Cancer more powerful as an experiment."

Nice. This is probably when Dark Cancer CH120SF comes in. Smile
I wonder what their excuse will be for using SF instead of FS all of a sudden ...

And yes, Dark Cancer CH120(SF, probably) is introduced in this episode.
(Oct. 04, 2009  2:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I wonder what their excuse will be for using SF instead of FS all of a sudden ...

And yes, Dark Cancer CH120(SF, probably) is introduced in this episode.

Could they have accidently switched the letters? XD
Semi-Flat (SF) and Flat Sharp (FS) are two different bottoms. If it was a typo, I'm sure it would've been corrected a while ago.
In this world... anything can happen. (I gotta stop listening to my brother Tired)
Too many websites list BB-55 as having SF, even indepedent sites.
After seeing this episode, ummm.... Well after seeing Tetsuya dress like a girl for most of the episode (well mostly the hair) I think i'm going to have nightmares now... V__V'

That was cool getting to see a flashback of Tetsuya as a baby. That was soo cool.
(Oct. 11, 2009  1:08 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: After seeing this episode, ummm.... Well after seeing Tetsuya dress like a girl for most of the episode (well mostly the hair) I think i'm going to have nightmares now... V__V'

That was cool getting to see a flashback of Tetsuya as a baby. That was soo cool.

Chocked_2 he dressed like a girl.. lol oh i gotta see that. haha
He didn't really "dress" as a girl. He just had his hair up, was clean, and was a drama queen... or acting, whatever you prefer.

And Tetsuya as a baby was creepy, and saying "kani kani" didn't help.
Oh i see... well he does have longer hair then me. XD (Hmm maybe i might do a cosplay of him some time. lol)

He was the "Kani Kani" baby Pinching_eyes_2