MFB Episode 23: The Road to the Battle Bladers - 09/06/09 JPN / 09/11/10 USA

benkei doesn't seem to mind lol
(Sep. 07, 2009  2:46 PM)Dude Wrote: That doesn't make it cute...in fact, I don't see why anyone is arguing about cuteness, again, it varies with opinion! I think Yuu is cute, Brad doesn't, that's fine like that, isn't it?
Speechless I was just saying... i guess it was just "My Opinion" Cute
(Sep. 08, 2009  5:56 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Speechless I was just saying... i guess it was just "My Opinion" Cute

I just re-watched that part, where Benkei helps Kyouya and hugs him and all...I will admit that it is in fact pretty cute (In a "touching" sorta way) , but I still think Yuu is cuter.
Wink seeee.. i knew what i was talking about. Haha XD

Chocked_2 But im starting to agree with what both BeyBrad and Tempestas007 were saying about Yuu (Page 2).. he was cute to start off with. but he is starting to get a tad annoying. ^^; sorry Dude.
I don't need anyone's approuval to be weird! Chocked_2 *Goes cry in a corner*

I have to admit myself that both Brad and Tempesta (and you, I guess) are right. His cuteness is way too obvious and it takes away much of it...but I still like it!

EDIT: Besides, for once, I'm not complaining, you people should be happy!
*laughs so hard that I fall backwards off my chair* LMAO!
Dub discussion for this episode is open.

Note: The dub of this episode aired in Australia on September 8, 2010. Thus getting it a few days before USA Cartoon Network.