MFB Episode 21: Warriors on the Deserted Island - 08/23/09 JPN / 09/04/10 USA

21. Warriors of the island
孤島の戦士たち
kotou no senshi tachi
Air date: 2009-8-23

1000 participants have been decreased to 100 in a blink of an eye in this harsh survival battle. In the middle of a fierce battle, when Benkei has applied first-aid to Kenta’s injured arm, a boy named Yuu calls out to them. He says he has no interest in a battle against an injured person, and guides Kenta and Benkei to the nearest medical facility.
Oh, so he is not called 'Tendouyuu', but Tendou Yuu ... It could make more sense.

From the summary it seemed obvious that only 100 of the 1000 would make the cut at the Survival Battle.
That's a ridiculous cut...900 out 1000 are gonna be cut? That's so much..

Well, I guess we won't even get to see 'em all get eliminated...
(Aug. 10, 2009  7:02 PM)Dude Wrote: That's a ridiculous cut...900 out 1000 are gonna be cut? That's so much..

Well, I guess we won't even get to see 'em all get eliminated...

If they didn't do that then the tournament it'self would take forever to get through.

Thanks for the info. Smile
first post updated with english translation of the summary.
(Aug. 10, 2009  6:23 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: ...when Benkei has applied first-aid to Kenta’s injured arm, a boy named Yuu calls out to them. He says he has no interest in a battle against an injured person, and guides Kenta and Benkei to the nearest medical facility.

Benkei knows first-aid? Really? XD

Anyway, Yuu seems like a nice little boy Joyful_3 Looking foward to seeing his cuteness =D
Bahaha Benkei knows first aid. Pinching_eyes_2 *blinks* does he.? i guess we'll find out after this episode airs. Joyful_2
Well, they can't let Kenta die, either...I'm surprised they even showed him in any sort of pain...
How did Kenta hurt his arm... all i saw was that he fell off a rock (with Benkei and his friends + Crabman XD) into the water and then Benkei trying to wake him up and then, he does and Kentas in pain. Chocked_2
There must have been rocks at the bottom, or something. Veryone else was left uninjured, but poor little fragile Kenta got his arm injured.

Maybe Benkei fell on top of him, or something...that gotta hurt...
Bahaha. maybe Benkei did fall on him and they were rocks at the bottom as well. Speechless Kenta must be unlucky when hes not beyblading. lol Unhappy Poor Kenta.
So Kenta fell on rocks and Benkei fell on Kenta...

No, that can't be. He'd be dead, by now. Pinching_eyes
The water would have soften the blow for Kenta.. surely.
Plus I dont even know if he did.. so we can only guess for now. But it would be funny if it was true. lol
(Aug. 18, 2009  1:29 AM)Dude Wrote: Well, they can't let Kenta die, either...I'm surprised they even showed him in any sort of pain...

I really don't think an injured arm/wrist would cause Kenta to die...
(Aug. 18, 2009  2:29 AM)A.E.Cerridwyn Wrote: I really don't think an injured arm/wrist would cause Kenta to die...

Never said he'd die of that...but if his head fell on a rock, he could have died. It didn't happened, but it could have...
(Aug. 18, 2009  2:31 AM)Dude Wrote: Never said he'd die of that...but if his head fell on a rock, he could have died. It didn't happened, but it could have...

That's true. Looking back, I might've misread your previous post. My apologies. Pinching_eyes_2

Still, I'm sure his arm/wrist is the only thing injured, but we'll know for sure once the episode airs.
He probably just landed on his arm thats why it hurts. :\ lol poor Kenta. XD
So, episode's tomorrow and we're finally going to hear/see cute little Yuu better than before Joyful_3 Wonder if this one is gonna be as good as the last one...
Oh yay! i cant wait. Pinching_eyes_2
Just a note that my computer is officially practically dead and rotten; I am currently using a very temporary replacement. Therefore, you should not expect a summary for this episode before perhaps later this week, if not sometime by next week. If anything, I just doubt I could have access to the program I use to upload things on Beyblade Spirit before several days; I might be able to simply post the summary here if I have time eventually.

I will still try to watch this episode live, so perhaps I could still say something short about it.

EDIT : So, basically, Yuu helps Kenta and Benkei which makes them take his defense when Hikaru wants to battle him. I think Hyouma gets eliminated by Kyouya, and Osamu experiments with the Angle Compass : Akira, Takashi and him make the OTA team, but they still fail when they challenge Ginga. In the end, Yuu takes them all by surprise when his beyblade starts making a sand trap (?) where Dark Bull, Flame Sagittario and Wind Aquario get lured towards his Flame Libra.
Interesting. I can't wait to see Yuu's true power.
I found this to be one of the better episodes, a lot of nice battles going around.

T145 (whatever it stands for) looks pretty interesting, even though we weren't able to set it when it's not spinning.

I thought the Angle Compass would sit in the front of the Launcher Grip...
[Image: snapshot20090824210922.jpg]

It's odd; by the looks of it, it won't be compatible with the Beylauncher in the vertical configuration? I'm hoping not, at the moment.

[Image: snapshot20090824210645.jpg]

Not showing much atm ...
(Aug. 24, 2009  9:13 PM)♥ Wrote: It's odd; by the looks of it, it won't be compatible with the Beylauncher in the vertical configuration? I'm hoping not, at the moment.
It could be inserted on the other side, couldn't it ? I do not have my Launcher Grip with me right now, though, and I do not know if there is a 'main direction' to the Angle Compass anyway ...
Ah yes, you're right. Where the Beypointer sits; but nothing simultaneously.