MFB Episode 20: Begin! The Survival Battle - 08/16/09 JPN / 08/29/10 USA

(Aug. 16, 2009  2:30 PM)Dude Wrote: Would that Angle Compass thingy really help, during a beybattle?

you might be better off asking this in a non-anime topic
T-T The link isn't working for me.. i really, really wanna see this episode. Help. pweese. Pinching_eyes_2 lol

EDIT: If that link was the episode.. then i obviously cant read or understand Japanese. -.-;
(Aug. 17, 2009  3:00 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: T-T The link isn't working for me.. i really, really wanna see this episode. Help. pweese. >.< lol
It works though. Try viewing it elsewhere, or wait until it is uploaded on YouTube.
Ohh i see.... How do i get it to work.? ^^
(Aug. 17, 2009  3:11 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Ohh i see.... How do i get it to work.? ^^
If it does not work, perhaps you do not have Java or some similar program installed. Perhaps also your computer is too old, I do not know.
Im on a computer at school.. so its not old. and im pretty sure Java is installed. :\ not sure.. it should just play.. shouldnt it.?
(Aug. 17, 2009  3:16 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Im on a computer at school.. so its not old. and im pretty sure Java is installed. :\ not sure.. it should just play.. shouldnt it.?
Absolutely.

The first button below the screen is "Play", and the other is "Pause", for anybody's information.
:\ its probably just this computer.. cos i swear it worked in the middle school for episode 18.
^^ thanks Kai-V i'll try it later on a different computer.
^My school doesn't allow me to watch things that are unrelated to school...

Anyways, as always, I can't wait the episode to be up on saymove/youtube
^ Me neither.. it doesnt let us go on WBO or Youtube. but i was sneeky and went on my teachers account. and yes i did ask permission, but i didn't tell my teacher that i would go on youtube or WBO. Haha. Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 17, 2009  9:57 AM)FelGrand Wrote: ^My school doesn't allow me to watch things that are unrelated to school...

Anyways, as always, I can't wait the episode to be up on saymove/youtube

It's already on say-move. Go back a page.
Yay. *sits on computer chair watching Ep 20* Its working.! Pinching_eyes_2
Kai-V it was the computer in the CAD room that wasnt loading it. the computers in the CAD room are older then those in Middle School. Joyful_2 lucky me. XD Im Happy.! lol
The curtain has risen on the survival battle, that the winner will get one wish granted, sponsored by WBBA, which develops beyblades as well as holds and manages tournaments. Ginga, Kenta, Benkei and Kyouya are participating of course, and Hyouma, Hikaru and the rest have also entered their names. Not long after the start, Ginga has won against five opponents and is having a good start when a mysterious boy appears who has already achieved ten wins in succession.
Pinching_eyes_2 Ryuugas in this episode. Yay.! *glomps Ryuuga* Tongue_out

EDIT: This episode was awesome. Smile seeing Ryuuga was an added bonus for me. Wink
i was wondering where i could see all the episodes on the net?
How about the WBO?

When an episode is alvaible "somewhere" on the net, they usually post a link to tell us.
(Aug. 18, 2009  12:23 AM)PRODDER-JAY Wrote: i was wondering where i could see all the episodes on the net?
Had you actually read the topic, you would know.
Sorry Kia-V, i have read the topic but still don't know where to find all the episodes on the internet
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...de-RAW-SUB
(Above: to download and watch episodes.)
... And youtube is another place Wink
Joyful_2 no probs. saved Kai-V a bit of typing. XD
(Aug. 17, 2009  12:41 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It's already on say-move. Go back a page.

Oops, I think I missed that post, sorry...
Chocked_2 what the hell was the point of Daidouji putting his hand on the helicopter, while Ryuuga was still in it - to me it looked like Daidouji was going to glomp Ryuuga or at least try and help him out Tired lol

Also I want that thingo on Ryuugas arm that holds LDrago. Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 19, 2009  4:02 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Chocked_2 what the hell was the point of Daidouji putting his hand on the helicopter, while Ryuuga was still in it - to me it looked like Daidouji was going to glomp Ryuuga or at least try and help him out Tired lol

Also I want that thingo on Ryuugas arm that holds LDrago. Pinching_eyes_2

...That's gonna be nitpick XD

Anyway, I doubt they'll ever make such a...thing. I doubt they could make it as cool as Ryuuga, too, with all the purple waves of energy flowing out of it XD