MFB Episode 2: Leone's Roar! April 12, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

Chat was awesome.

Still naming my room "B-Pit"
Hoping Daidouji vs. Ginga is more intense (in terms of beyblades hitting each other)
this episode was so-so, it was ok in terms of action. The action didn't really start till little over halfway through the episode. It was funny seeing Madoko telling Ginga to apologize to his beyblade...LOL! THAT was funny. i'm looking forward to see the next episode.
Thanks, but it's all squishy!! Unhappy
(Apr. 12, 2009  1:41 AM)Khel Wrote: Thanks, but it's all squishy!! Unhappy
Yes, ZD Soft is not an ideal program. I should look for another one.
Someone must have the HQ of that commercial ... Unhappy
Episode 2: Leone's Fangs finally got uploaded to Youtube:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
Awesome, was playing Pokemon and missed it. XD Thanks for the upload.
makoda has the dsi?
I swear If I watch One more Episode of this,Im gonna get addicted to MFB,Soon Every Square Inch Of my room will be covered with MFBs (...I wish.....)

EDITGrinid anyone else notice that ...whatever his name is,the guy who uses leo has a diffrent grip then the other guys
(Apr. 12, 2009  3:51 AM)Aqua Wrote: Episode 2: Leone's Fangs finally got uploaded to Youtube:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

i do appreciate the fact that the've been uploaded, but the videos are too smallConfused. Still putting it onto my PSP though.

(oh yeah, did anyone realize that on part 1 of the vid ( on 02:29) the kid on the right has the same hairstyle as kenny?)
After what has happened in this episode, I will really enjoy Ginga getting pawned by Ryuuga as such an exaggeration is even too much for an animé.
you can record live streaming media in vlc player. use that TV Tokyo mms link for that.
Is it just me or does Kyouya's Launcher look a bit different at 0:07 in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3RyE618q...re=related than at the start of the battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69_JQMMjS...re=channel at 04:58 ???
I missed half of it last night on Livestation, but now I have watched it all! Smile It's an alright episode, I enjoyed it. (Y)
At one moment, I am quite sure I saw Madoka cleaning the Pegasis Wheel, not Storm Pegasis.
Does anyone know if there are any HQ downloads for this episode yet?
(Apr. 12, 2009  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At one moment, I am quite sure I saw Madoka cleaning the Pegasis Wheel, not Storm Pegasis.

Your right - I noticed this as well...
(Apr. 12, 2009  1:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: Does anyone know if there are any HD downloads for this episode yet?
Not yet. I will be away soon, so DranzerX13 will probably post them as soon as they are available.
Okay, Im not bashing here but anyone notice similarities in these first few episodes in comparison with season one?
1. Obviously storm pegasus (dragoon).
2. Ginga takes on a bunch of really bad bladers in episode 1 (blade sharks).
3. Evil-ish rival with wierd markings on his face (kai).
4. Ginga meets a girl with hair similiar to kenny's and who wears giant glasses and carries around a computer, she also lives in a beyblade hobby shop (like max)
5. Ginga hangs out on that grassy hill very similiar to the area where Tyson battled Carlos and Kai for the first time, also where Tyson met Max.

Maybe I am reaching but I thought it was funny.
Stop comparing MFB to the older series, it's a whole different series. But yeah the similarities are quite obvious....
Just think of it as an homage to the first series.