MFB Episode 2: Leone's Roar! April 12, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

So put it in the "comments" tag like everyone else does.
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So put it in the "comments" tag like everyone else does.
No thanks, ill stick with my way. Shouldn't be that big of a deal. Really that incovenit for you to change it?
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:55 AM)Cailany Wrote: No thanks, ill stick with my way. Shouldn't be that big of a deal. Really that incovenit for you to change it?

No, and in the end it's not a big deal. But it's rather petty of you to shove your site's name in as the album name.
Is this the second or third week that the Anime's been released? Because I'm confused?
(Apr. 11, 2009  2:12 PM)KidTala Wrote: Is this the second or third week that the Anime's been released? Because I'm confused?

I think it's the second week Smile
(Apr. 11, 2009  2:12 PM)KidTala Wrote: Is this the second or third week that the Anime's been released? Because I'm confused?

2nd week.
Last week was when the first episode premiered.

Its the 2nd episode so its the 2nd week.
EDIT: I was slow lol
(Apr. 11, 2009  2:14 PM)Blitz Wrote: Its the 2nd episode so its the 2nd week.
EDIT: I was slow lol
I thought it was fast because when I just logged in, I saw the 5th Episode thread and I thought they already released those Episodes XD
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ I think you can change it in the settings and stuff but if I rip CDs, it automatically rips in .wma format as well. But I don't really rip stuff much so it's not a problem. ^^;
Do you rip using windows media player as aposed to itunes?
*awaiting it to be uploaded to veoh* cannot wait to see the second episode.... Smile
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:37 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Do you rip using windows media player as aposed to itunes?

Yeah, I don't even have iTunes. But it's not a big deal, I only own four albums anyways. ^^;
Chocked_2 you only own 4 albums.. That's a very small amount of music, you can't even have answer if somebody asks what your top 5 albums are.
I have around 2000 songs on my computer. I just only legally own about 40 of them. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:12 PM)Rocky Wrote: I have around 2000 songs on my computer. I just only legally own about 40 of them. >.<

That's fine but you shouldn't talk about this here ...
Sorry, just answering the question. ^^;

I totally own all of my songs. >.>
Whos watching pokemon with the men going on fun fair (carnival) rides?
30 more minutes and Metal Fight Beyblade episode 2 will be on. is watching Pokemon Sunday. Just to let you know I won't be recording the episode because actual HQ raws are being released. I only recorded it last time because I wasn't sure if anyone was going to release the raws or yet even record them. Well guess I was wrong. In about 5-6 hours from now i'll search for the HD youtube links. Tomorrow i'll search for the HD raw.
Ugh, I'm such an idiot. Despite telling other people when it was on correctly, I thought it was on in like a day and 30 minutes so I came off the computer. Pinching_eyes_2 Oh well. ^^;
(Apr. 12, 2009  12:07 AM)Rocky Wrote: Ugh, I'm such an idiot. Despite telling other people when it was on correctly, I thought it was on in like a day and 30 minutes so I came off the computer. >.< Oh well. ^^;

It's not on yet! Ten minutes.
(Apr. 12, 2009  12:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not on yet! Ten minutes.

seriously?!
I thought it started like an hour ago. Guess I didn't miss it then Smile
If you're using LiveStation, click the chat icon!
This episode was a little disappointing; not enough beybattles.
(Apr. 12, 2009  12:58 AM)Khel Wrote: This episode was a little disappointing; not enough beybattles.

more like, the beybattle didn't have enough blading

would like to see them actually exchange hits once in a while
Yeah I came late, but nice episode...it introduced madoka (is that her name Pinching_eyes_2)
Yeah I see where you coming from - I'd say it was OK

EDIT: And yeah that's her name