MFB Episode 2: Leone's Roar! April 12, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

(Apr. 10, 2009  10:17 PM)Cailany Wrote: It was their opening song for an album called "Love and Peace" but was labled differently.

thanks Smile
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: You could use google. But whatever, here's the link to Livestation which I'm using. :\
http://www.livestation.com/

Seems you found it anyways. Which one are you using?

Ok,there are 3 Tv tokyos,2 with an icon that says Livestation and 1 with weird markings,which is the right one
Yeah, add the third.
Though honestly, if it's inconvenient for you to watch it then just wait till the RAWs come out - they're very good quality. Grin

Dammit Brad........
The file for the song is Windoes Media Audio, so I can't use it ... why not MP3? Confused
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:20 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah, add the third.
Though honestly, if it's inconvenient for you to watch it then just wait till the RAWs come out - they're very good quality. Grin

Dammit Brad........

You sure?It keeps saying
TV Tokyo
Connecting.....

and

Tv Tokyo
Connected

over and over again
It's temporary. It will start working eventually.
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The file for the song is Windoes Media Audio, so I can't use it ... why not MP3? Confused

Haha, this is when it's nice not to have a mac. Can't you use a converter or something?

And BladeBee, if it keeps doing that, try the old off-and-on trick. With the program, and then the computer. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haha, this is when it's nice not to have a mac. Can't you use a converter or something?

Well, Mac can play WMA, but iTunes can't. WMA is a dumb -- and proprietary -- format to use anyway.
Yeah it's annoying.......I know it won't work on my mp3 player. Still, download Winamp if you don't have it. That's what I'm using.......plus it's skinnable. ^w^
I hate Winamp. I know on Windows iTunes kinda sucks, but it's great on Mac so I'm not really wanting to change. I'll just wait until it's inevitably available in MP3.
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I hate Winamp.

CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying

(probably the most pointless post I've made on this site but, c'mon, why the hate? Unhappy)
It's really disorganized.
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I hate Winamp. I know on Windows iTunes kinda sucks, but it's great on Mac so I'm not really wanting to change. I'll just wait until it's inevitably available in MP3.

For people who cant seem to read them. Even though most CD rips come in WMA. Like the other 4 OST.
Full version of "Boys~To the Radient Tomorrow" (mp3 format)
I don't think Winamp is disorganized........and damn MegaUpload and it's download per day limits. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:50 PM)Cailany Wrote: For people who cant seem to read them. Even though most CD rips come in WMA.

Oh come on, that's not true at all. Most people rip their CDs in MP3 because it's the most widely supported format. AAC is also very popular. I almost never see WMA files, and my OST downloads were MP3s. Thanks for reuploading it.
Did you really put your site's address as the album? And "Metal Fight Beyblade" is not the artist ... wow ...
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Honestly, not worth watching live. Wait a few hours for the HD RAW to be posted.

Yea, I watched it live, and it lagged like hell, seriously it was pathetic, this could just be me tho. did the show run smoothly for anyone else?
It went smoothly for me, but didn't look that great.
I used TVAnts, really fantastic quality, only real downside is it runs about 4 minutes behind live TV. (But that isn't REALLY a downside)
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh come on, that's not true at all. Most people rip their CDs in MP3 because it's the most widely supported format. AAC is also very popular. I almost never see WMA files, and my OST downloads were MP3s. Thanks for reuploading it.
Did you really put your site's address as the album? And "Metal Fight Beyblade" is not the artist ... wow ...
Odd all mine always have been in WMA.
Im aware that not the album, or the artist, but it's how Ive always organized my music. Dont like it, then change it.
^ I think you can change it in the settings and stuff but if I rip CDs, it automatically rips in .wma format as well. But I don't really rip stuff much so it's not a problem. ^^;
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:50 PM)Cailany Wrote: For people who cant seem to read them. Even though most CD rips come in WMA. Like the other 4 OST.
Full version of "Boys~To the Radient Tomorrow" (mp3 format)

Thanks! Smile
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:56 PM)Cailany Wrote: Odd all mine always have been in WMA.
Im aware that not the album, or the artist, but it's how Ive always organized my music. Dont like it, then change it.

You always label your albums as your site address?
Unrelated to the actual topic, but here is the Promotional Video for "Radiant Tomorrow" by MASH : http://mash-hour.com/swf/pv_hikari_002.html

If it bothers anybody, I can make an mp3 with the right album and artist names ...
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You always label your albums as your site address?

If they go on my site, yes. cause i have so many, and sometimes download from other sites, I dont want to accidently steal from them thinking it was mine. More organized and less confusing for me. Ive never heard of it bothering anyone, so ive left it this way.