MFB Episode 19: Conquer the Tag-Team Battle! - 08/09/09 JPN / 08/28/10 USA

Credit goes to DranzerX13.
So we finally get to see the tournament. Yay!
nope. I think they're still in the forest. when I did a google translation, it was saying something like that.
Awww.... Oh well. God of Bey maybe?
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:23 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Awww.... Oh well. God of Bey maybe?

Why would you want to see that guy? It's a talking monkey! Isn't Hokuto enough?
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:57 PM)Dude Wrote: Why would you want to see that guy? It's a talking monkey! Isn't Hokuto enough?

LOL, a talking monkey, what's next; a talking dog? Chocked_2
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:00 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: LOL, a talking monkey, what's next a talking dog Chocked_2

Yeah, wouldn't that be stupid, right? Haha, a talking dog...oh wait...
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:57 PM)Dude Wrote: Why would you want to see that guy? It's a talking monkey! Isn't Hokuto enough?

i'm really starting to hate you

if this is all you can find to post about please stop posting
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm really starting to hate you

if this is all you can find to post about please stop posting

Now now, can't I show how much I dislike a character freely? No need to start hating me just for that.

However, you're the admin and I'm afraid of you, so I'll keep quiet, a little.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:57 PM)Dude Wrote: Now now, can't I show how much I dislike a character freely?

you can, but you don't need to post about it in every topic
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you can, but you don't need to post about it in every topic

True enough. I apologize for trolling, kind of Joyful_3
古馬村から戻り銀河たちのベイをメンテナンスしていたまどかは、4種類のパーツを交換することで、ベイのさ まざまな性能を引き出せることに気づく。

After Ginga and the others came back from Koba Village, Madoka, who is giving maintenance to their beys, notices that by switching four types of parts, it’s possible to draw out various abilities.

thanks to rebecca85 for translating this ^___^
... customization? Speechless
I do like where this is leading. Perhaps they will introduce another right-spin bearing core beyblade to defeat Lightning L-Drago.
oh i have to see thies episode it sounds awsome
Thats why Stardust Pegasis has 100 instead of 105!
So madoka can be all "Well Ginga, just change the track to a lower height and your attack will be different! Now you an beat Ryuuga! Grin!!!!"

And then everyone starts buying random boosters to get a bunch of parts to customize.
I'm happy to see them introduce customization to the anime, whatever way they choose to do it.
I'm interested to see what is made from Madoka's customization.
Awesome, customization! That's also good for the sells, since people will wanna buy other blades if only to customize a little more.
I like where this is going.
That is a great idea, and will teach kids not to be like
" I has ROCK LEO!1!! No Way wil u beat me!!!!"
Seriously cool.
Hmm, Tag Battle. Following Dranzer's episode summary for Episode 18, could Ginga's partner be Hyouma? ♥
(Jul. 17, 2009  8:30 PM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: I do like where this is leading. Perhaps they will introduce another right-spin bearing core beyblade to defeat Lightning L-Drago.

That would be cool, if say, Ginga cannot defeat L.L Drago he requires Hokutu to lend him ES or something?
If Ryuuga gets beaten, he'd better not go all pyscho "im going to destroy the world" like Brooklyn did in g-rev.
Wait more psycho. instead of randomly spawning black wings Ryuuga could grow a tail Tired Not. lol