MFB Episode 18: Green Hades - 08/02/09 JPN / 08/22/10 USA

Or Ginga did some quick thinking for once. Ahaha XD
And Hyouma probably relies on Aries track to much. lol
(Aug. 10, 2009  11:33 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Or Ginga did some quick thinking for once. Ahaha XD
And Hyouma probably relies on Aries track to much. lol

Because the point of having Clay Aries is to get the track?
I din't see the episode becouse i can barely speak english, my home tongue, but i can't help but to say that when i read the title, i thought "Green Hell Zone, Act 1".

Yes, i am a crazy sonic fanboy.
LMAO @ firelord767. sonic fanboy. Pinching_eyes_2

FelGrand: :\ Meh. lol
I'm the only person here who enjoyed SatBK!

And clay areis light wheel looks good.
Green Hell? I cannot help but think what is it gonna be renamed in the dub, I am pretty sure they won't use hell. Usually heck is the replacement word for hell but in this case it would kill the title.
Probaly Green Hades. *Hades* is an Greece God of the Underworld. So... yah they might do it so we'll wait till nxt week if I'm right... give me all ur beys. Even Kai-V >Grin naw just joking but seriously I think Hades
Why would it be all of those suggestions, hah. If it needs to be changed, it will probably be for "Green Chaos". What is the Green Hell is the stadium.
Green Chaos sounds like an cool dome. So I'll go with Kai V Tongue_out
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:24 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Probaly Green Hades. *Hades* is an Greece God of the Underworld. So... yah they might do it so we'll wait till nxt week if I'm right... give me all ur beys. Even Kai-V >Grin naw just joking

I only have beys from the previous series and no MFB Beys*for now* ;p

Hades? I am not sure that will be used...gah can't think of a suggestion! Pinching_eyes_2
green hell is a bey arena and a meteor struck it so the surface is like glass and it is bad for attack types like pegasus so ginga has a disadvantage while battling hyuma right ?
(Aug. 16, 2010  9:39 PM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: green hell is a bey arena and a meteor struck it so the surface is like glass and it is bad for attack types like pegasus so ginga has a disadvantage while battling hyuma
We know ... This episode aired last year, litterally more than a year ago.
oh sorry it looked like you didnt know what was going on in the episode sorry im being annoying arent i:\
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:12 AM)Pich Wrote: I like the name of the episode. XD

i wonder how they'll edit that for cartoon networkPinching_eyes
(Aug. 04, 2009  4:25 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2009  4:20 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I hope they dont screw up the voices. *cross fingers*

You don't even have to hope. They will screw them up. I doubt Nelvana's gonna get big name voice actors from other popular animes to voice the characters of a show about spinning tops, they'll get some unpopular, unexperienced and cheap voice actors. That's almost certain.

i swear ginga is voiced by the guy who voices ash on pokemon.
where can i find episode 19 with english subtitles on youtube???
(Aug. 16, 2010  6:05 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:24 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Probaly Green Hades. *Hades* is an Greece God of the Underworld. So... yah they might do it so we'll wait till nxt week if I'm right... give me all ur beys. Even Kai-V >Grin naw just joking

I only have beys from the previous series and no MFB Beys*for now* ;p

Hades? I am not sure that will be used...gah can't think of a suggestion! Pinching_eyes_2

Well hush my mouth StormMetal101, it looks like you were right I looked on ANN and the episode is indeed called Green Hades.

Do ya still want all our Beys StormMetal101? ;p
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:44 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Well hush my mouth StormMetal101, it looks like you were right I looked on ANN and the episode is indeed called Green Hades.
... How is that even possible.
Dub discussion for this episode starts here.
Ginga must have thousands of used RFs if he used that wooden stadium everyday...