MFB Episode 18: Green Hades - 08/02/09 JPN / 08/22/10 USA

All I can understand from the description is that Hyouma might be Ginga's childhood friend, and that there is a Bey Forest.

Thanks DranxerX13 for the information.
I like the name of the episode. XD
Think someone on the staff likes formula one, doesn't he/she?
They'll probably just be lost in the forest...with a speaking dog...
Hm, sounds pretty interesting, can't wait though this is a few weeks from now.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA BEY FOREST
bey god better be in the bey forest

bey bey bey
雪山を下山し、ケンタたちと再会した銀河は、心機一転、竜牙(リュウガ)に挑むことを誓う。そんな彼を銀河 の幼なじみの氷魔は“ベイの森”という遊び場へ連れ出す。

When Ginga descends from the mountain and meets Kenta and the others again, his attitude has changed and he swears to challenge Ryuuga. Ginga’s childhood friend, Hyouma, takes him to the playground of the Bey Forest.

thanks to rebecca85 for translating this ^___^
I really wanna go to the playground of the Bey Forest. Unhappy
Beyblade Beybattles happen in the beystadium in the beyforest where the god of bey resides.
(Jul. 17, 2009  8:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: I really wanna go to the playground of the Bey Forest. Unhappy

once beyblade takes off i swear i will do something like this
I love how everyone is pretty much making fun of the title. Maybe they will have a bey picnic as well with bey flowers around them.
(Jul. 17, 2009  8:43 PM)Crimson Wrote: Beyblade Beybattles happen in the beystadium in the beyforest where the god of bey resides.

I hate tongue twisters
lol woo for tongue-twisters. XD
I cant wait for this episode to come be aired. Tongue_out
This is Green Hell :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...enHell.jpg

I take no credit for that screenshot.
It looks like a green... thing nuked everything around it O_O
It actually looked like a green beystadium inside the ground, in the preview. From what I recall, Ginga and Hyouma will battle in it.
that's a pretty plain stadium considering it's called "green hell"
It's like the beystadium was built on a crater

And the ground cracks looks unnatural
That stadium looks heaps awesome.. and its pretty big. lol
Did we all just miss this? lmao
Green Hell was indeed formed by a falling space rock's crater. Somehow the surface of the crater, as it cooled, became very smooth.

Otherwise, still an uneventful episode.
(Aug. 02, 2009  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Green Hell was indeed formed by a falling space rock's crater. Somehow the surface of the crater, as it cooled, became very smooth.

Otherwise, still an uneventful episode.
True.. unless some random thought it might look like a cool beystadium and smoothed it out him or herself. XD