MFB Episode 17: The Silver Pegasus - 07/26/09 JPN / 08/21/10 USA

(Jul. 26, 2009  9:07 PM)dragontamerx19 Wrote: everyone says its on keyhole but i cant seem to find this episode on the site. can someone plz help me out? :\
KeyHole is a program that allows us to watch the episodes live. Since it is now Monday in Japan, it means the episode is more than over. You have to wait until it gets uploaded somewhere, and people will post the appropriate links when that has been done.
(Jul. 26, 2009  9:07 PM)dragontamerx19 Wrote: everyone says its on keyhole but i cant seem to find this episode on the site. can someone plz help me out? :\

The episode has long since aired in Japan, and it's too late to watch it on Keyhole now.
alright thanks guys Wink
guess i gotta be quicker next time
I like Hokuto's voice. Despite being a dog, he's an "adult" so it makes sense he'd have an adult voice. The only thing I don't like is that he seems rather bland compared to the usually colorful character designs.
Allow me to thank you for this episode as well, Kai-V.

This is quite unexpected...Hokuto is a rather charming dog indeed! Also, the quality of this episode was quite low...
animation wise I thought it was good (at least in comparison to last week)

Definitely a lack of battles, but decent nonetheless.
Hokuto made this episode worth watching :3
So on further reflection, as much as I hate to admit it, Hokuto felt really out of place here. In the manga he seems to fit in fairly well, if only because the whole thing is just done in a completely absurd style. The anime seems to have taken a slightly more serious tone, and then this talking dog comes out of nowhere. Not to mention that in such a colourful show, they make the talking dog some bland taupe colour.

How disappointing.
Did anyone notice that Hyouma now appears in the opening?

EDIT: I've finished watching the episode

It seems that in the preview, Ginga was shocked about whatever was happening in the stadium: Green Hell

Now I am getting more excited about the next episode and about what the stadium does
Decent episode...

I hope the next one is better.

Thank you Kai-V! Grin
was alright but not very action packed
This is probably the last time I will say that an episode is on YouTube ... They can be found very easily, and I already posted another link which should work for everybody.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0WxqmWTKSc
(Jul. 27, 2009  4:59 PM)Megablader Wrote: was alright but not very action packed

Not every episode is going to be action packed
Dub discussion for this episode starts here.
Oh man, I saw that dog. Only good things can come from that.
Mr. Dickenson is a dog?!?!
Why does everybody pronounce it "Hoykuuto" ?
Hahaha, Kyoya's eyes in that last shot.

I like the cape Ginga's using. Makes him look cool.
(Jul. 18, 2009  11:57 AM)Giga Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: holy carp you're being a giant baby

it's a kid's show get the hell over it
seriously, what are you complaining about

DUDE WHO PUTS HOLES SHAPED LIKE BULL'S HEAD THROUGH CONCRETE WALL WITH SPINNING TOP: ok
DUDE WHO CONTROLS HORDES OF CRABS FOR HIS EVIL BEYBATTLING WAYS: sure
DUDE WHO WANTS TO USE SPINNING TOPS TO CONTROL THE WORLD: yeah whatever
A DOG WHO CAN TALK: BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Can I put that in my sig?

What about me?
Ginga's got hypothermia.
Man, Ginga's dad is horrible, giving lectures even when you're "dead"? Wow.
(Jul. 27, 2009  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So on further reflection, as much as I hate to admit it, Hokuto felt really out of place here. In the manga he seems to fit in fairly well, if only because the whole thing is just done in a completely absurd style. The anime seems to have taken a slightly more serious tone, and then this talking dog comes out of nowhere. Not to mention that in such a colourful show, they make the talking dog some bland taupe colour.

How disappointing.

If they're already putting a talking dog in the show, they might as well make him green, silver, blue, put a taco an him and then shoot him into an arena with a beylauncher while he's screaming "PUPPY BITE ATTACK!!!!!!!"
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:31 PM)Fayt Wrote: If they're already putting a talking dog in the show, they might as well make him green, silver, blue, put a taco an him and then shoot him into an arena with a beylauncher while he's screaming "PUPPY BITE ATTACK!!!!!!!"
We are all quite past that dog. Move on. The posts you are quoting are more than a year old.
hmm... oh well. I should really start looking at when the posts were made.
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why does everybody pronounce it "Hoykuuto" ?

Same reason that everybody pronounces them "Jinga/Jenga" and "Ryeooga" I guess Tongue_out_wink