MFB Episode 17: The Silver Pegasus - 07/26/09 JPN / 08/21/10 USA

They will actually meet ... Hokuto ...

And somehow they are still heading towards Ginga's village.

Thank you DranzerX13, for the information.
Silver pegasis? Could this be the start of the next line of mfb?
Kai-V, it is actually "The Silver Pegasus" it's referring to the beast, not the blade.
白銀の天馬(ペガサス) -Pegasasu-

ペガシス -Pegashisu-

now you know the difference.
(Jul. 15, 2009  5:36 AM)Maz Wrote: Silver pegasis? Could this be the start of the next line of mfb?

Probably has something to do with Stardust Pegasis.
It seems dranzer cleared it up. I think hes right.
(Jul. 15, 2009  5:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Probably has something to do with Stardust Pegasis.

As soon as I saw the title I was thinking this.
(Jul. 15, 2009  5:37 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Kai-V, it is actually "The Silver Pegasus" it's referring to the beast, not the blade.
白銀の天馬(ペガサス) -Pegasasu-

ペガシス -Pegashisu-

now you know the difference.
Yes, I knew. But since there is no Holy Beast, the beyblade and the beast show are like one, so I thought it was still appropriate to call both Pegasis.
(Jul. 15, 2009  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They will actually meet ... Hokuto ...

Don't you people realize what the true problem is?! Who cares if he gets StarDust Pegasis, the problem is they're gonna put Hokuto in this thing! A talking dog! The show was going so well, up until now, but they're actually going to put a talking dog in it?! Chocked_2

Didn't we have enough comic relief characters? Do we really need a dog with the ability to speak?! And there's worst, if they put Hokuto, they could put in the God Of Bey! A talking monkey!

Doom is close...
Unhappy I like both of those, especially the God of Bey. Anyway, we'll get to see Flame Libra, yay!
I thought Hokuto was awesome.

All we need is god of bey and we're set.
Wow I didn't even notice it said Hokuto! I am so happy Grin
Flame Libra should be making it's debut soon then.

I can't wait to see it.
Oh my, Hokuto? The talking dog? I fear the worst...
just because Hokuto is a dog that talks, doesn't mean that he will ruin the show. in my opinion I think Hokuto was once human, then someone turned him into a dog.
Unhappy Hokuto? I can't believe they are actually doing this......
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:16 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Unhappy Hokuto? I can't believe they are actually doing this......

Why? What the hell is everyone's worry about a spinning top series being too childish?
This is over-the-top (lol) unbelievable, though. The old series atleast tried to be serious. The third season got a little crazy, but that was only the very end of the series, not the 17th ep. of the first season.
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:33 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: The old series atleast tried to be serious.

And it, for the most part, failed at it. I really like Hokuto in the manga so I'm glad they're bringing him over to the anime. This series has been ridiculous from the start, but nobody complains until a dog shows up?
A dude got eaten by crabs by the 5th episode

Somehow a talking dog doesn't seem that ridiculous, especially since it's coming in at the 17th episode. Wink
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:19 AM)Khel Wrote: A dude got eaten by crabs by the 5th episode

I honestly swear i've read this somewhere before...
normal dogs can't talk, so this means one thing...someone must have turned him into a dog. if a dog can talk then that means it was once human. let me explain....

maybe someone from the Dark Nebula turned Hokuto into a dog, Hokuto is probably going to find a cure or something. it's just a speculation that this could be the case. You know what though, if you want to watch realistic beyblade, then play the actual game. The anime has fantasy in it. I'm sure a talking dog won't hurt the show's popularity, especially if these powerful characters can control their blades with their minds and call them back to their hands.
(Jul. 17, 2009  6:59 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: normal dogs can't talk, so this means one thing...

yes, this would be a huge lapse in the logical consistency of metal fight beyblade
Hmm...So hokuto would be the talking dog.
I haven't seen the anime or read the manga [plan to]
but you can fight him in the MFB DS game.

So i wouldn't be surprised if he can blade, too.
Quote: The anime has fantasy in it.
This is precisely why a talking dog is fair game.
He's a Dog, that knows human speech.

Nobody said anything about Meowth, so you can't say anything here either.
Hokuto is Libra's owner in the manga, so I expect he will have Flame Libra.
Yay! The talking dog is coming too!We really needed that, the show didn't already have enough characters and more to come, no! We need a talking dog which defies all logic because dogs just can't speak human language!

I know what they're gonna do! They're not stupid, so it's just gonna be a dog! He's not gonna talk 'cause that would just be ridiculous. Please make it that I'm right...