MFB Episode 16: The Magnificent Aries - 07/19/09 JPN / 08/15/10 USA

This was a great episode and Aries is unbelievable. Kyouya face is really funny though, best face yet. XD
(Jul. 23, 2009  8:53 PM)Aftermath Wrote: [Image: Picture-17copy.jpg]

i actually had to look to find what you'd edited because it already looked so bad
^ I didn't even realise it was edited till you pointed it out. :\
(Jul. 23, 2009  11:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ I didn't even realise it was edited till you pointed it out. :\

Same but now it looks perfect like that. XD
(Jul. 23, 2009  11:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ I didn't even realise it was edited till you pointed it out. :\

Same.

Wonder if it's budget issues or neglect that can be attributed to lackluster art.
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:16 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: http://img291.imageshack.us/i/330j.jpg/

hahaha, the fingers look hilarious!

What the heck is wrong with his fingers?! XD
(Jul. 25, 2009  11:45 AM)Kyanbu.XM Wrote: What the heck is wrong with his fingers?! XD

They look like they got ran over by a car, or something. Poor Benkei should go see a doctor and quickly, too.

Say, did anyone bring a medical kit, or something? It is the Jungle, something bad and painful could happen...
Hahaha run over by a car. XD
The picture...it hurts....my brain.... *EXPLOD!*

But yeah,the animators probably either

A)Had some sort of stroke

B)Temporarily lost control of their fingers through black magic

C)Got hit by a car and were replaced by as many monkeys as it takes to write a Beyblade episode (which is a LOT less than Shakepeare)
I'm extremely scared to watch this episode now. Not sure if I can take all that. :\
It wasnt bad. lol
Dub discussion for this episode is open.
Yo Vegeta, Nappa, Bulma, and Krillin, I warned you!!
Hahahaha, what's wrong with Kenta's face? Oh man, darn Korea studio.
Oh man, everyone's off model in this episode. A second ago Kenta, Kyoya, and Madoka looked like someone shot them with a fish eyed lense.

Super poor animation.
How high were the animators working on this.
Hyouma's attacks were completely changed. The Japanese version's "Gone with the wind" was much better, more original.