MFB Episode 16: The Magnificent Aries - 07/19/09 JPN / 08/15/10 USA

No summary yet.
Huh...so it would seem that Hyouma is gonna be very important, in those episodes. Wonde if he's gonna be there more often or if he's gonna become a comic relief character, like the poor, poor Tetsuya...

Either way, I'm most eager to seeing this episode Joyful_3
Tets is still the best and this guy has no way of being better. Serious
However, this looks to be really cool. I guess Ginga is gonna lose/draw with Hyouma and then beat him here? Or maybe he will join Gingas band of Merry Bladers for a bit?
It certainly would be nice to see Ginga lose a few more times, but I kinda doubt we're gonna see that happen, since he's already lost against Ryuuga and we just can't have a protagonist losing twice in a row in an anime, that's just going against all logic!

But I doubt Ginga and Hyouma are gonna fight in this episode...and yeah, Tetsuya can't be surpassed.
(Jul. 11, 2009  4:33 PM)Dude Wrote: It certainly would be nice to see Ginga lose a few more times, but I kinda doubt we're gonna see that happen, since he's already lost against Ryuuga and we just can't have a protagonist losing twice in a row in an anime, that's just going against all logic!

Ginga did lose twice in a row. Second time was Kenta's friend Osamu
(Jul. 11, 2009  6:23 PM)Cailany Wrote: Ginga did lose twice in a row. Second time was Kenta's friend Osamu

that doesn't really count
(Jul. 11, 2009  6:23 PM)Cailany Wrote: Ginga did lose twice in a row. Second time was Kenta's friend Osamu

Oh, c'mon, Ginga was...confused, in some way, probably scared of Ryuuga, or something. He couldn't concentrate and got beaten by probably the weakest guy in the whole anime!

Wonder if Tetsuya would have won without cheating, too...
Lets hope that we would cleary get to see the ES145 track as we had seen the H145 in this episode Stupid

(Jul. 11, 2009  4:33 PM)Dude Wrote: we just can't have a protagonist losing twice in a row in an anime, that's just going against all logic!

Do you want me to point out examples? Its not against the logic, its just a spice to give more tension that all we animenerds would get heated up knowing how glorious the protagonist will rise back Eee
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:10 PM)ZenX Wrote: Do you want me to point out examples? Its not against the logic, its just a spice to give more tension that all we animenerds would get heated up knowing how glorious the protagonist will rise back Eee

It was sarcasm...
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:12 PM)Dude Wrote: It was sarcasm...

Next time indicate it properly, meaning its implicit does not mean its not apparent any wayWink
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:20 PM)ZenX Wrote: Next time indicate it properly, meaning its implicit does not mean its not apparent any wayWink

Okay, I'll keep that in mind Joyful_3
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:20 PM)ZenX Wrote: Next time indicate it properly, meaning its implicit does not mean its not apparent any wayWink

It was fairly obvious it was sarcasm ... the entire point of sarcasm is that it's implicit. :\
(Jul. 11, 2009  4:33 PM)Dude Wrote: It certainly would be nice to see Ginga lose a few more times, but I kinda doubt we're gonna see that happen, since he's already lost against Ryuuga and we just can't have a protagonist losing twice in a row in an anime, that's just going against all logic!

But I doubt Ginga and Hyouma are gonna fight in this episode...and yeah, Tetsuya can't be surpassed.

Oh come on, isn't one devastating defeat for Ginga enough already?
(Jul. 12, 2009  5:21 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Oh come on, isn't one devastating defeat for Ginga enough already?

Well, yeah, but it would be interesting if Ginga wasn't that strong, in the end. Not get defeated all the time but...what, is there only L Drago that could beat THAT very spinning top?
Seems like D Bull H145SD will be pawning Clay Aries ES145D/B
Huh...Well, at least, it seems like this one's gonna be more interesting than The "Mysterious" Hyouma.
2 hours and 45 minutes till Metal Fight Beyblade episode 16. hopefully Hokuto will be in the next episode preview.
Isn't there a way to watch this live? Or would it be better to wait for the RAW?
(Jul. 18, 2009  9:55 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Isn't there a way to watch this live? Or would it be better to wait for the RAW?
Yes ... Some people watch it on Freshverse. Keyhole still works as well.
Hokuto :
Attached Files

.jpg   Hokuto_3.jpg (Size: 40.35 KB / Downloads: 280)
Woo! Hokuto! Tongue_out

Episode was pretty good.
Intense fight between Benkei and Hyouma.
Benkei got himself a new technique (Big Horn Upper was it?)
Figured he'd be normal colours......>< He does look pretty damned cool though.
I noticed on the next time preview episode title, it showed "白銀の天馬(ペガシス)"
instead of "白銀の天馬(ペガサス)" so that means newtype mispelled Pegasis by accident.

Besides that...oh my god, we got to see Kenta's beast --- ite za(Archer). that was soo freakin wicked.

I just realized, the way the beasts are shown are like how they're shown in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution.
I guess after the final series of Bakuten Shoot, they decided to keep it that way.
Bull's new attack is Red Horn Upper.
Aries' is "Gone with the wind" ... Or that is just an expression Hyouma felt like saying ...