MFB Episode 15: The Mysterious Hyoma - 07/12/09 JPN / 08/14/10 USA

Unless somebody is called 'Mystery', nazo, in which case it would be "Mystery's Ice Demon" ...

No further information for the moment.

EDIT : This title should be more correct. They emphasize the "Ice Magic" by writing "Hyouma" separately, and they normally did this when it was a name.

Otherwise, it seems Ginga and his friends might go back to his village ... ?
Nazo..nazo was a charectar in sonic that never happned.

Well Sweet.Cant wait to see the ice demon
Ice Demon? How weird and I think 'Mystery's Ice Demon' does sound a lot better.
Topic title and first post edited. That should be more or less accurate now.
From what I could gather from the episode preview, Ginga leaves town to train (like he did in the manga) and the others discover he's gone. They decide to go after him and on their journey they come across a girl named Hyouma who turns out to be the owner of Aries.

Yay! Another female Beyblader. I get the feeling she's going to be just as tough as Hikaru. I can't wait to see what her power is like! Perhaps Kenta or Kyouya will battle her.
Hyouma looked like a boy to me.
Oh. I may be mistaken then. ^^; Hyouma looks kind of feminine - he could be a bishounen instead. We should get someone to confirm this.
Hyouma looked like a guy to me too. But Aries looks awesome.
With some luck, Hyouma is the one who's gonna replace the "God Of Bey" who, if you remember, is a monkey, in the manga...

I just hope they don't show talking monkeys.
Now, it'll feel awesome when Ryuuga finally gets defeated (possibly killed).
(Jul. 05, 2009  8:14 PM)Dude Wrote: With some luck, Hyouma is the one who's gonna replace the "God Of Bey" who, if you remember, is a monkey, in the manga...

I just hope they don't show talking monkeys.

Now that's a good point. It would be good if they did that. The absence of Hokuto in episode 14 today might mean they could replace him with another Beyblader for Libra too.
I don't think we'll see Libra's Blader until a bit closer to Flame Libra's release.
From the preview, I think Ginga ran away and the rest went to look for them(Am I right or wrong?)
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:12 AM)FelGrand Wrote: From the preview, I think Ginga ran away and the rest went to look for them(Am I right or wrong?)

yes
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:12 AM)FelGrand Wrote: From the preview, I think Ginga ran away and the rest went to look for them(Am I right or wrong?)

If it fallows the manga, like it's been doing, recently, he's probably gonna go to his village, or something. Can't really imagine what Hyouma is gonna do, though.
oh i want to see thies episode it will be cool
Stop posting the same thing in every MFB episode thread. Ugh.
(Jul. 06, 2009  4:27 PM)Giga Wrote: Stop posting the same thing in every MFB episode thread. Ugh.

...Is this about me or jamie? Chocked_2
(Jul. 06, 2009  8:10 PM)Dude Wrote: ...Is this about me or jamie? Chocked_2

His talking to Jamie, just to let you know since he does seem to do that.
You mean...saying how much he wants to see that episode?

Yeah, it is pretty lame XD Sorry, Jamie.
Can anyone upload a picture of Hyouma? I haven't seen the 14th Ep but it seems that you saw him/her in the preview? And the 14th Ep doesn't seem to be on youtube....
You're brilliant. Grin

God damn he looks familiar.....can't think where from.....
Ah, looking at him (or her) clearly, he does seem to remind me of Hanyuu from Higurashi...[Image: hanyuu.jpg]