MFB Episode 14: Memories of Ryo - 07/05/09 JPN / 08/08/10 USA

A fight with Ryuuga, Ginga's memories.
So Ginga will have a flashback? :s
Thanks for the info Kai-V! Grin
Awsomesauce!!!!!!! Can't wait to see this one.
Most people would say 'NOOOOOO! Not a flash back' but this is different, we will find out Ginga's past and how he is collected/knows Ryuuga so i can't wait.

Thank you for the info anyway Kai-V, Don't know what we would do without you. Smile
4 Minutes to go!

Hope this will be a good episode. I doubt there will be much action, but should be decent story. Smile

edit: Benkei sounds.... different?
I swear his voice sounds weird to me.
This show is going to get censored so much.....
Good episode all around. Ryuuga and Daidouji are monsters.

Also, CLAY ARIES WOO
So, apparently this 'Hyouma' person possesses Aries?
That clear wheel of Clay Aries looks pretty cool!

Pretty sick episode.
Pretty good episode. Smile
Man, Ryuuga is nuts.
(Jul. 05, 2009  1:02 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Lol, where can I watch it? I don't see the episode anywhere

It just finished airing on TV in Japan (Or streaming online). Its over now.
(Jul. 05, 2009  1:02 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Lol, where can I watch it? I don't see the episode anywhere

We watched it live on freshverse.com.

It will be uploaded soon.
The flashback was almost exactly like chapter four of the manga ... Except Hokuto was absent.

Didn't Ryuuga completely tear off Ryuusei's bandana though ? It was still on his head when he got up, somehow ...
I thought I saw Ryuusei tie it back on
Is the episode uploaded yet, I wanna see Clay Aries and Ryuusei's battle
(Jul. 05, 2009  12:33 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Is the episode uploaded yet, I wanna see Clay Aries and Ryuusei's battle

Someone will post it here when it is...
http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=14055

How did I miss Ryuusei tying his bandana back, even if it seemed physically impossible ...
This was a good episode, in my opinion, but I'm pretty disappointed they showed Ginga's dad fighting a bear with his own hands...That was ridiculous...

But, at the very least, it reached a certain level of ridiculousness that's so high it becomes awesome. A guy is fighting a bear bare-handed (lol, wordplay) and manages to make it flee thanks to a spinning top...Man...

Plus they still haven't introduced that stupid Bey-dog, which, I wish, they will never do.
Do remember this is a show for kids, so ridiculousness is to be expected~ especially since many shows in Japan are pretty much ridiculous or didn't make sense at all!

I also heard Ryuusei mentioned Pegasus constellation, perhaps Pegasis isn't a terrible name misspelling after all :3
(Jul. 05, 2009  8:12 PM)Dude Wrote: This was a good episode, in my opinion, but I'm pretty disappointed they showed Ginga's dad fighting a bear with his own hands...That was ridiculous...

But, at the very least, it reached a certain level of ridiculousness that's so high it becomes awesome. A guy is fighting a bear bare-handed (lol, wordplay) and manages to make it flee thanks to a spinning top...Man...

Plus they still haven't introduced that stupid Bey-dog, which, I wish, they will never do.

[Image: 24804WhySoSerious.jpg]
Oh my...! I hope Heath Ledger's Joker isn't going to come to get me at night Chocked_2

Yeah, show for kids, I get it, I'll stop complaining, now u_u

I actually have that poster, at home Joyful_3