MFB Episode 13: L-Drago Awakens! - 06/28/09 JPN / 08/07/10 USA

psychotic ginga as you call him was angry cause ryuuga started insulting his father if you don't got it
P.S I understand japanese a little
psychotic ginga as you call him was angry cause ryuuga started insulting his father if you don't got it
P.S I know a bit japanese
(Jul. 01, 2009  8:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: Picture19-1.jpg]

That was the best moment in Beyblade ever. XD
Lol, love it, talk about put history in the hands of Beyblade. XD
brutal, evil, powerful

Ryuuga, the worst enemy!
And then the Dragoon said to Moses, "Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on. Raise your Beyshooter, stretch out your hand over the winder, and shoot to divide the water, so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground.

Then Moses shot his beyblade over the sea, and all that night the Dragoon drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.

that's how i remember it, anyways
(Jul. 04, 2009  4:43 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Huh? What the hell is with you and Moses?

that picture of moses with the beyblade is from this episode

stop posting if you don't know what you're talking about, please
(Jul. 03, 2009  8:12 PM)Toto Wrote: And then the Dragoon said to Moses, "Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on. Raise your Beyshooter, stretch out your hand over the winder, and shoot to divide the water, so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground.

Then Moses shot his beyblade over the sea, and all that night the Dragoon drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.

that's how i remember it, anyways

Lmao, Nice one, how long did it take you to think that one up?
(Jul. 04, 2009  4:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that picture of moses with the beyblade is from this episode

stop posting if you don't know what you're talking about, please
No, I know what I am talking about, I am saying I don't think Moses uses beyblades to cut waters in half
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:01 AM)FelGrand Wrote: No, I know what I am talking about, I am saying I don't think Moses uses beyblades to cut waters in half

... we're talking about the show Chief - Sigh ...
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:01 AM)FelGrand Wrote: No, I know what I am talking about, I am saying I don't think Moses uses beyblades to cut waters in half

Do you not understand context?
I know you are talking about the show...

My main point is that person definitely was not Moses
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:12 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I know you are talking about the show...

My main point is that person definitely was not Moses

maybe you should look at the picture again because it is very clearly moses splitting the red sea with a beyblade

he's holding the commandments
Ryuuga really hit some buttons in this episode. I like the way they depicted and gave Ginga's rage emphasis by using a red aura.
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:56 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Ryuuga really hit some buttons in this episode. I like the way they depicted and gave Ginga's rage emphasis by using a red aura.

Yeah, it's not like red could represent anything else than rage, hate, lust and bad things, right?

Not to mention, that red was mixed with some black and, as we all know, black is only bad news, no matter where it is.
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:51 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, it's not like red could represent anything else than rage, hate, lust and bad things, right?

Not to mention, that red was mixed with some black and, as we all know, black is only bad news, no matter where it is.

get out

Also, lust?
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: get out

Also, lust?

Yeah, lust, why not? As far as I'm concerned, it's not really a good thing if it goes wild.
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:56 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, lust, why not? As far as I'm concerned, it's not really a good thing if it goes wild.

And HOW did Ginga show lust for Ryuuga, his worst enemy?
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:56 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, lust, why not? As far as I'm concerned, it's not really a good thing if it goes wild.

lol at equating physical attraction with violence
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:19 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: And HOW did Ginga show lust for Ryuuga, his worst enemy?

The images that proceeded through my mind when reading your comment were certainly disturbing...