MFB Episode 11: Chase The Wolf! - 06/14/09 JPN / 07/31/10 USA

Oh man, I am dying to see this episode.

(Jun. 14, 2009  12:39 AM)Crimson Wrote: Also, shirtless Kyouya.

If you would've seen how fast that comment grabbed my attention....holy carp. XD
From what Crimson & Ribbion have been saying this episode sounds damn awsome lol! Really can't wait to see it Tongue_out
The summary for this episode is on Beyblade Spirit ...
Already? Wow, thanks, Kai-V! Your diligent work is appreciated! Joyful_2
THIS. SOUNDS. AWESOME. I need to see this :o
By the way, if you want something to appease your wait, there are always three or four Japanese who always take a few screenshots right when the episode airs. They are seriously not always relevant though.

The credit would go to them.
(Jun. 14, 2009  12:44 AM)Rocky Wrote: Wait, what?! >_> Damn this computer.....I am missing out.....Crying

Alright, calm down and take nice slow deep breathes. Smile
Does anyone know if it's on youtube yet?
(Jun. 14, 2009  4:29 PM)Nuno Wrote: Does anyone know if it's on youtube yet?
The best way to know is to look for yourself ... YouTube is far from inaccessible.
(Jun. 14, 2009  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The best way to know is to look for yourself ... YouTube is far from inaccessible.

And I looked... but since I didn't see it I asked.
Thanks BladeBee! Grin
Edit: This episode was awesome! Grin
Awesome episode. Just.. awesome.
ya thies episode is awsome i like the violence in thies episode its just to cool
Beyblade firing remote controlled attack helicopters that is like the greatest idea they've had yet.
Crazy villians really can't comprehend maintenance and repair and the time it takes.
That triple attack was carping amazing Grin
Slightly off topic, but I think that's the only time I've ever seen a model helicopter explode on TV with an "too scale" explosion.
That was great. Smile Dark wolf is crazy and L Drago soon comes into it. Cute
this show is ridiculous
(Jun. 15, 2009  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this show is ridiculously funny
that too

pretty much died at the helicopters
AHHHH: 4:15 on the last par: this is like the thing in the opening but with less lights. Ginga will proably call on the power of all the bladers he has met so far to defeat Ruyyuga in the final episode.
dub discussion for this episode starts here.
-Sigh- why does YTV have to stop airing new episodes? Speechless