MFB Episode 11: Chase The Wolf! - 06/14/09 JPN / 07/31/10 USA

DranzerX13, what do you think of that title ? The original one is (ヴォルフ)を追え!
From researches, I was able to see that it should be "worufu wo oe". I cannot even find a really reliable source for 'oe' though.
So,Im guessing kyouya joins ginga or Kyouya tells ginga what had happned to him and his training with Dadioujii and they all go looking for Daidoujii to take him down
(Jun. 06, 2009  2:49 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So,Im guessing kyouya joins ginga or Kyouya tells ginga what had happned to him and his training with Dadioujii and they all go looking for Daidoujii to take him down

This is what I thought as soon as I read the title.
(Jun. 06, 2009  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: DranzerX13, what do you think of that title ? The original one is (ヴォルフ)を追え!
From researches, I was able to see that it should be "worufu wo oe". I cannot even find a really reliable source for 'oe' though.

追う 【おう】 (v5u,vt) to chase; to run after; to pursue; etc
So 『狼(ヴォルフ)を追え!』 (Vorufu wo Oe!) translates to "Pursue Wolf!".
The Pursuit of Wolf! would be a good translation, I think.
Another translation would be "Pursue Wolf"
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:55 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Another translation would be "Pursue Wolf"

except this doesn't make sense in english
So the literal translation would be "Pursue Wolf" ... yet you think "The Hunt for Wolf" is better than "The Pursuit of Wolf"?
that TV Tokyo mms link no longer works due to Atlus changing the format to make freshverse easier to use.

http://www.freshverse.com/tv_analog.php#live

is freshverse's new location for their TV Tokyo stream.

you guys should have an easier time with this now.

oh and about ep11 translation, Brad... "The Pursuit of Wolf" sounds good,too.
It works for me, but it's too choppy to use.
Thanks for the info Kai-V! Grin
So, Ginga and Kyouya become friends? :s
Wolf actually looks pretty decent in the episode preview. Previously, I really think Wolf looked rather... off.

This show seems to have a thing for animals that look like they've been hit in the face with hammers, though
Good I'm not the only one who thought this. The animation for the animals has left something to be desired.
OMG.
This series is crazy.

Daidouji used his beyblade, to launch Kyouya into the air, and smash him into the ground.
Then he hit some big metal thing, which went to crush Madoka and Kenta, until Benkei stepped in front.

This series is so violent.

(Also, I swear the animation sucks today , Daidouji looks weird)
Also, shirtless Kyouya.
(Jun. 14, 2009  12:39 AM)Crimson Wrote: Also, shirtless Kyouya.

Wait, what?! >_> Damn this computer.....I am missing out.....Crying
(Jun. 14, 2009  12:39 AM)Crimson Wrote: OMG.
This series is crazy.

Daidouji used his beyblade, to launch Kyouya into the air, and smash him into the ground.
Then he hit some big metal thing, which went to crush Madoka and Kenta, until Benkei stepped in front.

This series is so violent.

(Also, I swear the animation sucks today , Daidouji looks weird)
Also, shirtless Kyouya.

Oh my, you're right. I am quite baffled at the amount of violence this contains for a children's show...

EDIT: W-wait?! R-Ryuuga is some kind of cyborg?!
So....
Ryuuga is the Tala/Yuriy or Zeo of MFB?
He's like. being bio-engineered by Daidouji/Merci/Dark Nebula.

Edit: It's official, this is the most hilarious anime I've seen in a LOOOONG time.
Daidouji has a giant squad of mini helicopters (The ones that have missile launchers attached), and instead of shooting missiles, THEY SHOOT BEYBLADES.
Ah, it appears as if Kyouya's quite the hero.
What?! No way. Chocked
Was this in the manga? I haven't read/watched either in a while tbh...Confused If not then it's a little odd for them to progress the storyline so much so quickly...isn't it? And for it to stray so from the manga? Confused

Thanks for the updates Crimson, sounds hilarious. XD
They have foiled Ginga's Shooting Star Attack... by using helicopters shooting beyblades. XD
Damn, what am I missing?!?!?!
(Jun. 14, 2009  12:54 AM)Rocky Wrote: What?! No way. Chocked
Was this in the manga? I haven't read/watched either in a while tbh...Confused If not then it's a little odd for them to progress the storyline so much so quickly...isn't it? And for it to stray so from the manga? Confused

Thanks for the updates Crimson, sounds hilarious. XD

No, this was certainly not in the manga, I was surprised by it as well.
This series gets better and better.
5/5

Music was great.
Beyblade shooting helicopters was amazing.
Daidouji completely beating the carp out of Kyouya.
And Tetsuya enjoying a cup of tea/coffee ("Kaniiiiii~~"), but then getting launched into the air by Benkei rushing around like a bull.

Edit: from the next episode preview, it'll be full of battles (specifically, Daidouji vs. Ginga!!!!)
Brilliant. Guess we can expect some amusing avatars at some point. :3