MFB Episode 10: Heated Battle! Ginga VS Kyoya - June 07, 2009 JPN / June 26, 2010 CN

It's kinda lame that Kyouya spent all of that time learning how conjure up storms and carp, and Ginga just learns to make his bey fall faster at the last minute, and wins.

Hey kids!

I'm here to tell you that through the wonders of friendship - and a little natural talent (haha)- you too can never have to work hard at ANYTHING!
Well, this episode was cool. The only thing I didn't like is the Kyouya VS Ginga battle itself. Really. Brad has it spot on. The noises Benkei makes are hilarious.

Where is the episode preview for eleven?
(Jun. 08, 2009  11:33 AM)Anubis Wrote: Where is the episode preview for eleven?
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/mf-be...index.html
This thing really is shonen bloody tastic Tired
Warning: Adventure training holidays may cause glowing and screaming, possibly scaring off a pack of wolves.
I'm getting a bit sick of nothing but special attacks, at least in the old series they pretended there was some kind of element of strategy.
Also, who the hell gives metal toys with swallowable parts to their children!?
(Jun. 08, 2009  11:33 AM)Anubis Wrote: Well, this episode was cool. The only thing I didn't like is the Kyouya VS Ginga battle itself. Really. Brad has it spot on. The noises Benkei makes are hilarious.

It's getting a little boring watching Ginga win all the time... Tired
(Jun. 08, 2009  1:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/mf-be...index.html

Thank yooooou x3
Hm, not bad but I want to see Ginga do something different.

Also, Kyouya laugh way to much.
ammm... some one explain plz: why in the first time ginga wasnt able to do shooting star but in the second he did it successfully???

this and the truck ep where the worst imo.
Good grief Pegasis. The first time it was normal and Kyouya moved the twister to stop him but the second time Pegasis was sent high into the air and came down and did a more powerful move. Simple. Smile
its stuped. why didnt he move the twister in the second time?
so ginga did do nothing. it was leone who made pegasis fly high then came back with a more powerful SSA.
i hate ginga !
(Jun. 08, 2009  6:30 PM)pegasis Wrote: its stuped. why didnt he move the twister in the second time?

Because the twister was being destoried as Pegasis came down. :\
pegasis, Ginga first tried Shooting Star Attack; it did not work since Kyouya had had enough time to train against that. At the end, he did another special attack, called Meteor Shower Attack, which is stronger because Storm Pegasis fell from way higher in the sky. If you did not know, even a cent can be very dangerous if it is dropped from a very high point, such as from the top of a tall building.

Of course, this could be considered a futile explanation; my point is that Ginga was not using the same attack, technically ...
Kyouya must really hate gravity right about now.
I didn't notice this until Brad mentioned it, but the beys hardly do make contact. Talk about a DBZ moment
(Jun. 09, 2009  1:13 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Kyouya's new techniques were cooler.

Yeah. I was hoping we'd see some cooler stuff out of Ginga, but it wasn't much different. I was also hoping Kyouya would win, honestly. But.. I still enjoyed the episode. It just leaves much to be desired. At least it was actually hard for Ginga lmao
(Jun. 09, 2009  1:13 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Kyouya's new techniques were cooler.

what techniques? "spinning?"

"spin harder"
(Jun. 08, 2009  6:53 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: It's kinda lame that Kyouya spent all of that time learning how conjure up storms and carp, and Ginga just learns to make his bey fall faster at the last minute, and wins.
so spin harder
Yes ....

To produce huge multi-vortex twisters Supaburn
ya episode 10 was awsome i liked that fight i saw the episode on youtube it was cool
i reallly think 50/50 for this. but baby kyouya is so cute.
HES EATIN ROCK LEONE!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dub discussion for this episode is now open.
Orange juice and pizza? Wtf? lmao
Voice acting in this episode is really poor, especially Ginga. Ouch.