MFB Customizations Go Here!

Im thinking wolfD125F (if i messed up i mean wolf with a flat bottom) will be really good, considering the "centrifugal force" thing adding endurance, wolfs wheel, and a flat making it agressive. But i think wolf will be a kick carp bey right out of the box. What do you guys think?
I really doubt if would will have enough attack power for it in right-spin. but when left-spin comes out, it should be good. i will try out SagittarioD125D when it comes out. It should have great endurance and defence, along with Sagittarios Wheel. It you used D125D with just about Any wheel, it should be great in Endurance/Defence.
carp i just made a thread about an mfb combo before i saw this thread lol btw its Libra D125F rawr
Lol, this thread hasnt been used in a looong time.

About the combo, sounds good, is it more aggresive? And is it still defensive? And how`s its endurance, better or worse?
(Nov. 28, 2008  7:43 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Lol, this thread hasnt been used in a looong time.

About the combo, sounds good, is it more aggresive? And is it still defensive? And how`s its endurance, better or worse?

lol I don't have it or any mfbs. I just thought about it when I saw Libra. btw it backs a good endurance (weight-height) asswell as a agressive hammer strong full body attack! (or atleast it should)
haha, lol i thought you had the combo.
(Nov. 28, 2008  8:45 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: haha, lol i thought you had the combo.

but is it any good?
So far I'm liking(Hope I get these new terms right...)

Libra 125BS
Virgo D125SF

Thinking about replacing the Virgo Wheel with Bull tho.
lolz
i use endurance MFBs right now.
with the parts i have right now i use:
pegasis D125S
im gettin libra to change the tip to BS cus i herd it was better ^.~
i also use
wolf 105D
when going against opponents it gets knocked down an loses a lot of spin so idk if its good. when the tip gets knocked on the outer part of the stadium( on standard attack stadium), it sweeps around the stadium for a short period of time then goes back into defense. kind of like an auto-change balancer even though it doesnt have that kind of tip
ino wolf is good with SF but i don't have the money right now to buy bull(or libra for a better endurance combo). but anyways, the wolf 105D kind of counters pegasis. i won a lot of matches against my bro while using it against his beyblades.
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:23 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: So far I'm liking(Hope I get these new terms right...)

Libra 125BS
Virgo D125SF

Thinking about replacing the Virgo Wheel with Bull tho.

I'm not entirely sure, but I thought that Virgo was better than Bull. Bull was a standard Upper AR, but Virgo seems to be similar to Circle Upper. The slopes on Virgo seem to be better at Upper Attack, though it's intended for defense/stamina.
Yeah, I The Bull Wheel isn't doing well. Seems that the stamina of the combo isn't high.

I'm thinking about changing it to Hole Flat instead.
what about pegasus 145d whith pegasus 105f trach and bottom.
(Dec. 20, 2008  3:02 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: what about pegasus 145d whith pegasus 105f trach and bottom.

What about them? We already know that Pegasis105F works fairly well, and nobody really uses the Booster version of Pegasis.
0_0 my list of first 6 MFBs I use right now is...

LibraD125D(Clearver pegasis face ^^)
Ldrago 105HF(seriously, L drago is so light)
Black pegasis DF145 mini hole polked-scratched-to-low-height flat Tired(warning: very very very illegal)
wolf(blue) 105S (training dummy, very wierd balance)
aries 105f (aquario face)
Aquario 100F(putting on a pegasis face makes it look like a extra-deadly pegasis ^^)

umm... and the others are pretty much stupid. I never use the others often.
So is this a wobbler type blade?
Wolf145S
Probably not.
Nah, only reason I thought so is because of the 8 different spikes
I imagine the many spikes will be placed evenly around the 'AR' though. XD
This is my first MFB combo...

Face:Leo or Libra (Do faces really even matter in a combo?)

Wheel:Leo

TrackGrinF145

BottomGrinefense

Strategy:The combination of the umbrella-like Leo Wheel,combined with the edged DF145 track will keep Upper Attacker types like Pegasis at bay for quite some time,leaving this combo to win by outspinning the opponent.
you could've just written Leone/Libra DF145D

also the face doesn't matter unless it's the unreleased metal one
At this point, pretty much anything involving both Libra and a Defensive Bottom (D, B, BS, etc) is effective.