MFB Customizations

I figured we might want to have a post for your planning MFB combos, and maybe a post where once they come out, you can post your Combos.So here are mine

Face: Sagittario
Wheel: Sagittario
Track: Leone/145 High
Bottom: Leone/Defence
Strategy: Theoreticly i thought this would have really good balance (As in able not be able to fall on its side as easily) and endurance.

Face: Leone
Wheel: Leone
Track: Sagittario/145
Bottom: Sagittario/Sharp
Strategy: I thought this wouldm probably have a good force smash potential.

I will edit these when i buy MFB and try them out.
I don't see how you think that Leon has ANY force smash ability. Do you understand what force smash is?
Man, I would really like to see you use proper part names..like for your force smash combo, you are gonna probably use:

Leone145S,

although it could also be Leone125SF, which is not as good IMO because there is not as much height.

Although, your Sagittario combo definitely varies..if could be Sagittario145D or Sagittario105F.......both of which IMO aren't very good.
Illl change my post so u can tell what im talking about.
I wanna try Bulls wheel on Pegasis track(shortest one) and tip(the flat one). It seems it will be an awesome upper attack combo.
Can someone explain to me the new parts names or link me somewhere that makes sense out them?

I don't get them AT ALL.
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...index.html

In the upper riht corner of each box
this is another combo

Face: Pegasus
Wheel: Leone
Track: Bull/125 Middle
Bottom: Sagittario/Sharp
Strategy: i figured this would have good endurance and defence, with a little attack potential.
why didn't you just write Leone125S?
Bey Brad Wrote:why didn't you just write Leone125S?

For the Tip???? isnt the tip D for Defence? (And isnt the Track 145?)
... Leone125S is the combo you made.
heh, i didnt figure u could abrieviate it like that.

PS: Another combo: Sagittario/Leone125SF
Here I mean, your basically listing out almost every way to mix and match Leone/Sagittario.

Besides, we don't know how well this goes yet. Haha.
...fine ill add some pegasus lol, Bull105SF, it will basicly be a "Specialized" upper attack, u could also use Bull105S. (To see specialized upper attack, go to the Master Dragoon page.)
Leone105F.

...maybe. I was thinking of a compact beyblade, but Leone's Wheel may not be good for that.

Also, Gotruto, Force Smash is the opposite of Upper Attack. Force Smash has swoops (right?), only they point downward, for knocking an Upper Attack off balance. Force Smash is not a stronger form of Smash Attack.

EDIT: Hmm...don't quote me on the "Force Smash has swoops" part, I'm not completely sure. I know that Force Smash is the opposite of Upper Attack, though, it's not an upgraded Smash Attack.
As requested i will not quote.

Well i just figured it has to have an AR that went down, i didnt know it had to have slides. Also Bull145S, it seems like it could have a little of an improvement on stamina on the Sagittario blade. Saggitarrio125SF, It would be a more balanced beyblade.

PS: We REALLY need a force smash article...
PS2: i Am most likely going to use Sagittario125SF as my main. (PS2 was not suppose to be a joke)
(Aug. 05, 2008  2:14 AM)Gotruto Wrote: As requested i will not quote.

Well i just figured it has to have an AR that went down, i didnt know it had to have slides. Also Bull145S, it seems like it could have a little of an improvement on stamina on the Sagittario blade. Saggitarrio125SF, It would be a more balanced beyblade.

PS: We REALLY need a force smash article...
PS2: i Am most likely going to use Sagittario125SF as my main. (PS2 was not suppose to be a joke)
(lol thank you for not quoting Tongue_out)
See, thing is, I don't know for sure if it has to have slides. :\ I figured if it was the opposite of Upper Attack it would need the swoops, but...I guess it wouldn't need to have them. Not sure. :\

Also, I will not be using Sagittario125SF as my main, mainly because I won't have the Sagittario Wheel for it. Chances are, for a while, I'l be stuck with an uncustomized Bull (aka Bull125SF).
Well, technicly, im getting all 4. But im giving 2 to my friend (He will give 1 to his friend.) and based on my main combo (Sagittario125SF) u can tell which im keeping. (It was at their request and i REALLY didnt care, i could make a good combo anyways)
(Aug. 04, 2008  3:40 PM)Grey Wrote: Also, Gotruto, Force Smash is the opposite of Upper Attack. Force Smash has swoops (right?), only they point downward, for knocking an Upper Attack off balance. Force Smash is not a stronger form of Smash Attack.

EDIT: Hmm...don't quote me on the "Force Smash has swoops" part, I'm not completely sure. I know that Force Smash is the opposite of Upper Attack, though, it's not an upgraded Smash Attack.

Let's not call it swoops, okay? =/ it's a VERB.
Hmmm, I would probably try this:

Face: Any you prefer most.
Wheel: Bull
Track: Pegasus (105 I think)
Bottom: Flat (Pegasus)

Bull's Wheel looks as if its gonna have decent upper attack, so because the Track and Bottom of Pegasus would make for a short, attack-type Beyblade, this might work as an effective Upper-attacker, if it successfully strikes the bottom of the opponent. Joyful_3
^To warn you, that'll be very common. It's probably one of the best Attack-type customizations as of right now.

I think, if I was able to, I'd go with Bull105WF, or Leo125B. Bull105WF would be amazing with Upper Attack, and Leo125B could be like a Draciel. Only, it might be...y'know, effective.
(Aug. 13, 2008  12:18 AM)Grey Wrote: ^To warn you, that'll be very common. It's probably one of the best Attack-type customizations as of right now.

I think, if I was able to, I'd go with Bull105WF, or Leo125B. Bull105WF would be amazing with Upper Attack, and Leo125B could be like a Draciel. Only, it might be...y'know, effective.

Good point, I can see that combo getting abused. A LOT.
And I hope Leone is better than the Draciels. ._. The only good one of Draciel I can think of, is probably Metal Ball Defenser.
I won't christen bull as an upper attacker until we realize how well it uses upper attack and how the bull ring protrusion will affect performance
why not use Bull090WF? Even SHORTER