MFB 4D: Episode 145 - The Lost Kingdom (01/29/12)

145. The Lost Kingdom
失われた王国
Ushinawareta ōkoku
Air date: 2012-1-29

破壊神の力によって、海底から浮上する海底神殿。神殿は、世界を滅ぼした後に理想の王国を築くための拠点でもあった。ヘリで現地へ向かっていた銀河たちは、乱気流に巻き込まれ、近くの島へ不時着を余儀なくされる。そのころ竜牙(リュウガ)は、ネメシスの本拠地へ単身乗り込んでいた。
My Japanese is extremely sketchy, but I think this is a rough translation
(When Saigo posts a translation, someone delete this post)

"The God of Destruction's power caused a underwater temple to emerge. This temple was also the ideal base to build a kingdom after the destruction of the world. Heading to the temple by helicopter, Gingka and co are caught in a strange turbulance and are forced to crash land on a nearby island, during which time, Ryuga arrived aboard Nemesis' Headquarters."
That's actually a pretty good attempt.

"Due to the God of Destruction's power, an undersea shrine emerges from the bottom of the ocean. This shrine was also the location to build the perfect kingdom after the world is destroyed. Having headed there by helicopter, Ginga and the others are caught up in turbulence and are forced to crash land on a nearby island. During that time, Ryuga entered Nemesis' headquarters alone."
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:38 AM)Saigo Wrote: That's actually a pretty good attempt.

Thank you Smile
DranzerX13 I just wanna ask you a help
In C-W Digipokemon can't cap the 27+ of Beyblade Metal Masters episodes which will air in CN USA This February
There is no one out to help him
So kindly can you cap the Upcoming episodes?
(Jan. 27, 2012  10:01 AM)Suwadith Wrote: DranzerX13 I just wanna ask you a help
In C-W Digipokemon can't cap the 27+ of Beyblade Metal Masters episodes which will air in CN USA This February
There is no one out to help him
So kindly can you cap the Upcoming episodes?

That should be in a PM to Dranzer himself, not in a thread like this.
The episode begins continuing from the previous one with Pluto's evil laugh at the Kingdom rising up. Rago launches Nemesis into a stadium and begins exerting Dark Energy; causing abnormal weather and natural disasters to occur worldwide. News channels are shown to be alerting citizens of countries.

In the helicopter, King asks Madoka about the location of the power source. Hikaru provides a report about it and shocks Tsubasa with the location (Bermuda Triangle? Couldn't catch it). Dunamis explains that an old underwater shrine lurks there and that it may have been Pluto's plan to raise it up in the first place. Hikaru explains that strange wind patterns and whirlpools surround the temple, making it harder for the bladers to get close. She also provides an analysis file on Diablo Nemesis X:D's stats and mechanics.

Lightning hits the helicopter and the lights go out, causing steering to somewhat become harder. The problem doesn't end there as unexpected turbulance pushes the helicopter off course. The turbulance rocks the helicopter enough to throw Masamune, Yu and Kenta out of the backroom and into the main cabin, annoying both Gingka and Kyoya. Aguma attempts to scare the trio with lightning but they appear to be determined to stay and help.

Lightning strikes once again, throwing the helicopter completely off-course and out of control as smoke begins emitting from the rotor blades. Tsubasa flees to the cargo bay and opens the hatch, dropping all the cargo to attempt to increase speed and control. This doesn't work and the helicopter crash-lands on an island.

Gingka and Kyoya exclaim how the island is the same one they battled on before (See 4D001: Fragment of the Star). Madoka checks the distance away from the target and states that they're close. King and Masamune jump with excitement and run, along with everyone else, towards the speedboats dropped from the helicopter before the crash. Kenta is unsure but Gingka reassures him that everything will be fine and that he's glad he came, motivating Kenta to continue. Ryuga is seen observing Nemesis' power from afar, gritting his teeth at it.

Rago continues to release power and cause major disturbances. Ryuga bursts through a wall with the power of L-Drago, much to Pluto, Rago and Doji's dismay. Doji proceeds to provoke him, but Ryuga ignores him and challenges Rago to a battle, grabbing his bey and launcher to prepare for battle. Pluto commands Rago to accept the challenge. Rago withdraws Nemesis in order to re-launch, stopping the harsh weather conditions and mass power outbreak. Rago equips Nemesis to a Gold Three-Segment Launcher. Rago and Ryuga launch their beys, calling an end to the episode.

Preview details in next thread.
(Jan. 29, 2012  2:16 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: The episode begins continuing from the previous one with Pluto's evil laugh at the Kingdom rising up. Rago launches Nemesis into a stadium and begins exerting Dark Energy; causing abnormal weather and natural disasters to occur worldwide. News channels are shown to be alerting citizens of countries.

In the helicopter, King asks Madoka about the location of the power source. Hikaru provides a report about it and shocks Tsubasa with the location (Bermuda Triangle? Couldn't catch it). Dunamis explains that an old underwater shrine lurks there and that it may have been Pluto's plan to raise it up in the first place. Hikaru explains that strange wind patterns and whirlpools surround the temple, making it harder for the bladers to get close. She also provides an analysis file on Diablo Nemesis XGrin's stats and mechanics.

Lightning hits the helicopter and the lights go out, causing steering to somewhat become harder. The problem doesn't end there as unexpected turbulance pushes the helicopter off course. The turbulance rocks the helicopter enough to throw Masamune, Yu and Kenta out of the backroom and into the main cabin, annoying both Gingka and Kyoya. Aguma attempts to scare the trio with lightning but they appear to be determined to stay and help.

Lightning strikes once again, throwing the helicopter completely off-course and out of control as smoke begins emitting from the rotor blades. Tsubasa flees to the cargo bay and opens the hatch, dropping all the cargo to attempt to increase speed and control. This doesn't work and the helicopter crash-lands on an island.

Gingka and Kyoya exclaim how the island is the same one they battled on before (See 4D001: Fragment of the Star). Madoka checks the distance away from the target and states that they're close. King and Masamune jump with excitement and run, along with everyone else, towards the speedboats dropped from the helicopter before the crash. Kenta is unsure but Gingka reassures him that everything will be fine and that he's glad he came, motivating Kenta to continue. Ryuga is seen observing Nemesis' power from afar, gritting his teeth at it.

Rago continues to release power and cause major disturbances. Ryuga bursts through a wall with the power of L-Drago, much to Pluto, Rago and Doji's dismay. Doji proceeds to provoke him, but Ryuga ignores him and challenges Rago to a battle, grabbing his bey and launcher to prepare for battle. Pluto commands Rago to accept the challenge. Rago withdraws Nemesis in order to re-launch, stopping the harsh weather conditions and mass power outbreak. Rago equips Nemesis to a Gold Three-Segment Launcher. Rago and Ryuga launch their beys, calling an end to the episode.

Preview details in next thread.

Thanks so much for this description! It must have taken you a long time to say all this! It's almost like I watched the episode already!
(Jan. 29, 2012  4:12 PM)Jrx Wrote: Here is the episode! Uploaded by me, Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/WJkqNUbG77E

That's fair enough, but if you're going to supply a "watch link", you should probably provide a download link too. By just providing a watch link, it looks like you're trying to earn publicity.

Of course, I may be wrong.
manaphy12342, I will wait for your upload. you are the best aside from dranzer.
(Jan. 29, 2012  6:34 PM)foxy Wrote: manaphy12342, I will wait for your upload. you are the best aside from dranzer.

You may be waiting a while then. Timecop's servers are down at the moment so I can't get the files I need Uncertain

I'll keep trying though.
(Jan. 29, 2012  8:24 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  6:34 PM)foxy Wrote: manaphy12342, I will wait for your upload. you are the best aside from dranzer.

You may be waiting a while then. Timecop's servers are down at the moment so I can't get the files I need Uncertain

I'll keep trying though.
Is there anything we could do to help?
(Jan. 29, 2012  11:17 PM)NanoZero Wrote: Is there anything we could do to help?

Not really, it all relies on whether the server can be reloaded anytime soon.
Thanks for the offer though Smile
This episode won't be uploaded anytime soon, the episode wasn't capped as there was a problem. Sorry guys, looks like we have the same situation as with episode 97. Rental DVDs; here we come.
I'm back home and with internet. Episodes not added that has aired (minus the one not capped) will be uploaded this week sometime.
(Feb. 05, 2012  1:07 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I'm back home and with internet. Episodes not added that has aired (minus the one not capped) will be uploaded this week sometime.

Already did "Guided Fate" for you while you were gone, "The Lost Kingdom" wasn't capped due to an error or something and "Nemesis VS L-Drago" isn't ready yet.

Welcome back by the way Smile
Here is the download links for episode 145 and 146.
Credit goes to SS7 for Capping And Encoding the episodes.
145: http://www.mediafire.com/?g86z88pmlt7zu4d
146: http://www.mediafire.com/?xyrxkhkuy5xwt4i
Cool! Thank you beybladetiggy for telling us all and thanks to SS7 for Capping and Encoding the Episodes Smile
Thanks but why did you disable your pm sometimes i have questions to ask you but i cant pm you