MFB 4D: Episode 143 Links & Discussion (ep fixed)

Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 143 Rating

Perfect
20.00%
Excellent
20.00%
Very Good
6.67%
Good
33.33%
Average
6.67%
Below Average
0%
Bad
6.67%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
6.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
the ep has been fixed. Both eps played just fine the first time on my laptop with no issues.
(Jan. 16, 2012  11:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Basically all of the latest posts have absolutely nothing to do with the episode itself ... Either talk about the episode if you saw it, or wait for DranzerX13 to post the link to download it. Otherwise, you might be warned.

Sorry if I was one involved. I thought my posts would be okay considering they were about how far I was into the encoding process, giving users an insight into how long it would be. (Even though I failed and ended up with a 50GB file instead >.<)

Sorry if I caused anything Uncertain

(Jan. 17, 2012  9:52 AM)lily_cheerful Wrote: Same here, download the episode but where the song is still going on, it stopped and a message saying the file is corrupted. I think the encoded bit was corrupted somehow, Dranzer, can you fix it please? thanks.

The whole episode is encoded, including the Intro. "Encoded bit" would refer to the whole episode.
Megaupload has been shut down over piracy.
Looks like it's onto mediashare or something now Uncertain
i have not download this ep.143,but mu is shut down now,so i can't download it
can DranzerX13 re-upload to other website?
ttey were all trying to gather up all the legend bladers to go and confront rago but when they were approaching the helicopter johannes and co. confronted and stopped them!
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:44 PM)kinson2 Wrote: i have not download this ep.143,but mu is shut down now,so i can't download it

I did downloaded it, may I upload for him, Dranzer?
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:44 PM)kinson2 Wrote: i have not download this ep.143,but mu is shut down now,so i can't download it

Hmm ... you can download the Episode from YouTube.
Just download a program for downloading videos from YouTube, and start downloading the episode. Try ...