MFB 4D: Episode 125 - The Battle of Beyster Island (09/04/11)

Doesn't really make sense if they did beys for all the other planets.
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:36 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Yes besides Masamune and Bao.

What ? But Masamune and Bao aren't Legend Blader. I don't understand...
um Bao got hit by the meteor too...
yeah he did and its not known if masamune was hit by it ( I thought he wasn,t until I read this summary)
Oh ? I didn't know. Thank you !

I think L Drago represent Earth.
And, since Bao is apparently a Legend Blader, I think his bey is going to represent Pluto.
So, after, for Neptune, maybe a new Bey ? Maybe the futur Bey of Kenta ? I don't think but... !
dude that was poor speculation
Ryuga is a legend blader but its not known what his group is
Kenta wont have a new bey for ages okay so dont get your hopes up
No I had answered a question saying are these legend bladers and I said yes besides masamune and bao
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:10 PM)Kyoya-x-Nile Wrote: Oh ? I didn't know. Thank you !

And, since Bao is apparently a Legend Blader, I think his bey is going to represent Pluto.
So, after, for Neptune, maybe a new Bey ? Maybe the futur Bey of Kenta ? I don't think but... !

It will most likely be Poseidon, God of the Sea as it is known as Neptune in Roman Mythology.
Already made a Dark Poseidon SO probably not gonna make Neptune's bey.
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:10 PM)Kyoya-x-Nile Wrote: Oh ? I didn't know. Thank you !

Don't the four season bladers represent Earth? And I am pretty sure Bao is not a legend blader
that was the same think i was thinking

there are 11 legend bladers right
there are 8 planets{9 if you count pluto}
mecury-(anubis]?
venus
earth + gets the extra 3
mars-ares
jupiter- jupiter
saturn-kronos
uranus-
neptune-
so if earth has 4..
its simillar to the 4 seasons right?
Not really I guess we just have to wait and find out don"t forget about Orion and Chris.
Sorry for the (poor) speculation here, but I think the Solar System Beys should go:

Mercury: Mercury Anubis (Yuki)
Venus: Death Quetzalcoatl (owner unknown)
Earth: ???
Mars: Variares (King)
Jupiter: Jade Jupiter (Dunamis)
Saturn: Scythe Kronos (Aguma)
Uranus: Duo Uranus (owner unknown)
Neptune: Big Bang Pegasis (Gingka)

I'm pretty sure most of you are wondering why the heck I put Big Bang Pegasis for Neptune, but I think this article should clear things up. It clearly says that Pegasus was the child (?) of Poseidon and Medusa (WTF?), and since Poseidon is the Greek counterpart to Neptune, there must be some relationship, no?

And sorry if this is considered off-topic, just wanted to say something about Pegasis being related to Neptune.
The first thing that comes to my mind is a new system after 4D (At or around the last twenty episodes), after reading all this speculation.....

I'm guessing Masamune is going to change monumentally, if his status as a seasonal blader is in fact confirmed?
Big Bang Pegasus is the ultimate solar system bey then because the big bang started the universe
I think the only one is right so far is : SonicChris98
in my opinion hell kerbecs KINDA represents pluto, even though it represents cerberous, still it could be since they both rule the underworld, even though pluto is the god of the underworld and cerberous is the underworld ruler that GUARDS the gate of hell, though im not sure if im right
seriously guys
stop the useless speculations
just wait and see
or wait for info
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:33 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: in my opinion hell kerbecs KINDA represents pluto, even though it represents cerberous, still it could be since they both rule the underworld, even though pluto is the god of the underworld and cerberous is the underworld ruler that GUARDS the gate of hell, though im not sure if im right

Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore. And is there any info on Hell Kerbecs or even Damian himself appearing in MFB 4D? No. Not at all. Please stop these speculations and I too am going to stop now. There's no other way to confirm your thoughts besides waiting for the episode itself. And lastly, about one of the silhouettes of the Legend Bladers looking like Damian, that is just speculation.
We can only confirm King , Dunamis , Death Quetz (unknown owner) Yuki and Duo Uranus (unknown owner)
Don't forget Aguma, but aside, I guess trying to prove something when information isnt good enough to guaruntee a right answer.
The four seasonal bladers will be revealed, so no point in worrying.
yes I forgot about him we should really just wait.
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:33 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Wouldn't the solar system beys have to be: Mercury Anubis, VariAres, Jade Jupiter, Duo Uranus, and Scythe Kronos?

anubis-mercury
variares-mars
jade jupiter-jupiter
Duo Uranus-Uranus
Scythe Kronos- Saturn
Nemesis-Sun??? The black sun?? idk just a theory i dont really catch up with the anime
And also in every 4d episode begnning its show ginga and kyoya and the other 8 legend bladers and half of them have one eye lit up and the other half have both... what is up with that
Why would Nemisis ever represent the sun?
They've already had a beyblade to go with the sun, and that was in the movie. Sol Blaze. Sol means sun.

Other than that, you pretty much got it, even though we already knew that.