MFB 4D: Episode 121 - The Lion's Pride (08/07/11)

121. The Lion's Pride
獅子のプライド
Shishi no puraido
08/07/11

トレジャーハンターの竜斗(りゅうと)を仲間に加え、先を急ぐ銀河たち。そんな一行の後を、ヨハネスとアグマが追う。ついに巨大な石門と古代のベイスタジアムのある場所へとたどり着いた銀河たちだが……。
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:42 PM)zflare3 Wrote: probably kyoya.aka.(showoff cheap skate)
beat ryuuga and throws it in ginkas face but ginka challenges k to a battles and destroys fang leone

Kyouya defeats Ryuuga out of nowhere, several episodes before the end of the season ? No, that is very unlikely.

Not to mention that you do not seem to have noticed that during the last few episodes, everybody has been in totally different parts of the world. Ginga and his friends were in Asia for a while; then, Kenta left on a boat to get to the Middle East somehow; Tsubasa was there with him and Ryuuga until he somehow instantly flew off to the United States to meet Masamune, Toby and Zeo; and now, everyone but Kenta and Ryuuga must be somewhere between South America and the United States since they will meet Team Gracies; and we must not forget that Ginga and his friends were in Europe for some time to meet team Excalibur.
"Adding Ryuto the treasure hunter to their group, Ginga and co. rush. As such, Johannes and Aguma follow after the group. Ginag and co. finally arrived at a place which has an enormous stone gate and ancient bey stadium, but..."
Who does kyoya battle?
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:24 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Who does kyoya battle?

Does it look like that is known at the moment ? Think before you post.
Apparently Aguma and Kyouya just battle in this episode.
Yes. I can't wait to see this battle...
I ask myself who will win.

But, I have a question... What do Aguma, Bao and Johannes do in the same place as Ginga and co ? It's strange, no ?
I believe they are obviously trying to ambush them ...
Longer Summary:

"Ginga and his friends add Ryuto to their group and head towards their destination. Johannes and Aguma, who are also aiming after the Fragment of the Star, follow after them. Inside the tunnel leading to their destination they split up at several places; it is clear that they can't get away if they mislead them to their destination. But, they manage to avoid their trap and advance forward due to Ryuto's clevernesss, and at last, they finally arrived at a place which has an enormous stone gate and an ancient bey stadium. However, the joy of the moment is cut short when Johannes and the others bare their fangs. Then, having encountered Aguma, Kyoya...?!"
Would Jade Jupiter appear in that episode ?
(Jul. 31, 2011  7:31 PM)dabc Wrote: Would Jade Jupiter appear in that episode ?

Does the summary even hint at that happening ? Does it seem like any new character will be introduced in this episode ?

Obviously not.
hmm looking at the preview seems kyoya will get his first win after a long time but no one knows yet and that was pretty much speculation but then again the name of the episode hints this as well interesting I'm looking forward to this
Good episode !
The battle was very interesting... I love this episode.
But, what did Aguma say at the end of battle to Kyoya ? I'm worried for Kyoya. Unhappy
Does anyone know if Pride in Japanese carries the same meanings at in English? Since it's written in katakana, I'm guessing it's being adopted from English so it might. If so, I love the play on the word. Lion's pride is also a group of lions. Team Wild Fang is his pride and he's the King of the pride.

Great battle.
Can see it in youtube now?I can't find
Really? What about this one which was uploaded 8 hours ago so you should have been able to find it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl8DhXVGitk
the guy at the tempel reminded me of Ray from the firsty season
(Aug. 07, 2011  9:22 AM)Kyoya-x-Nile Wrote: Good episode !
But, what did Aguma say at the end of battle to Kyoya ? I'm worried for Kyoya. Unhappy

Now that you mentioned it...it does look like Aguma stirred up some resentment in Kyoya. Also, notice that his team doesn't look to him as the leader anymore but Gingka. They ran ahead to try and catch up with Gingka. Unhappy
Can someone tell me who won the battle please?
(Aug. 08, 2011  9:23 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can someone tell me who won the battle please?
Kyoya did
(Aug. 08, 2011  4:19 AM)AnimeFan Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  9:22 AM)Kyoya-x-Nile Wrote: Good episode !

Now that you mentioned it...it does look like Aguma stirred up some resentment in Kyoya. Also, notice that his team doesn't look to him as the leader anymore but Gingka. They ran ahead to try and catch up with Gingka. Unhappy

Oh... I understand, now. Thank you.
I'm even more worried for Kyoya, now... I think he is going to do a stupid thing.
Definetely interesting, good to see Aguma was brought down.