MFB 4D: Episode 120 - The Labyrinth of Mist Mountain (07/31/11)

Why nobody notice some similarity with a particular person??
I start to notice then everybody easily forget about Ryuuga...
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:55 PM)DarkScythe-Crow Wrote: Why nobody notice some similarity with a particular person??

IF you are talking about this thread, read the first page.

If you are talking about the episode, he almost killed Ginga, Yuki and Kyoya in the L'drago Destroy episode. Plus, Kenta is with him, they aren't gonna be forgetting about him any time soon.
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:42 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:55 PM)DarkScythe-Crow Wrote: Why nobody notice some similarity with a particular person??

IF you are talking about this thread, read the first page.

If you are talking about the episode, he almost killed Ginga, Yuki and Kyoya in the L'drago Destroy episode. Plus, Kenta is with him, they aren't gonna be forgetting about him any time soon.

Thats not what hes talking about. What he is talking about is that none of the characters realized the similarities between Ryuuto and Ryuga
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:45 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Thats not what hes talking about. What he is talking about is that none of the characters realized the similarities between Ryuuto and Ryuga

Why did he write "I start to notice then everybody easily forget about Ryuuga..." He was in the anime too ?
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:45 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Thats not what hes talking about. What he is talking about is that none of the characters realized the similarities between Ryuuto and Ryuga

Why did he write "I start to notice then everybody easily forget about Ryuuga..." He was in the anime too ?

incompetence?
I fear Ryuto will start yet another niche of fanboys/girls with an obsession at borderline creepy.

Also, thread necromancy from said niche.
I thought he really was ryugga's brother......
His bey look like L-drago, too, but in right spin.
Totally Epic! when Ginga and Ryuto fight i thought his friends were coming
because of the clash and the sound .. but they continue how to escape
Kai-V, do you think Omega Dragonis will be released later after BB-121? it seems a cool bey.
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:36 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Kai-V, do you think Omega Dragonis will be released later after BB-121? it seems a cool bey.

It would be extremely weird for them to show it almost five months in advance, that has just never been done in any Beyblade season ...

The simplicity of the mode change also makes me think that it might have been created as an anime-exclusive design, but currently there is just no information at all about this Beyblade existing.
I really liked Ryuuto.
Since nobody in the anime itself commented on his similarity to Ryuuga, I suppose, they aren't related. It seems unlikely that they'll pass that off as a "big surprise" in later episodes.
They probably just look similar to shock the fans.

What got me the most about this episode was the adult with the knife. It's rare enough that we get shown the adult world and now it's official, that adults don't only fight with Beys like the kids do.
I seriously never expected a scene in which someone is threatened with something else than a beyblade.

I think I like that revelation. Makes the world seem more mature and likely.
So, this bey will only appear in the amine
or it will be released?
I have a strong feeling that it will release in BB 11X......
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:49 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So, this bey will only appear in the amine
or it will be released?
I have a strong feeling that it will release in BB 11X......

Considering that BB-116 and BB-117 already have topics, and that BB-118 is Phantom Orion and BB-119 is Death Quetzalcoatl, think before you post.
Sorry, didn't see those and forgot some of them.
Anyway, will Omega be released?
might be in the BB-122 onwards. just look at what Kai-V said. remember to find out everything before posting.
(Jul. 31, 2011  1:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Was it even revealed in this episode who Ryuuto was compared to Ryuuga ? Based on the otenki blog, apparently not.

Ryuuto owns what appears to be Omega Dragonis 105(?)WF(?), by the way.

Oh? Ryuuto own Omega Dragonis 105(?)WF(?) ? I thought he own Queltz or something sound like Queltz. Well the face looks kinda good to me
It is 85XF if i am not mistaken, not 105WF. that is what i have heard at least.

Omega Dragonis is epic! I wonder if we will be seeing more of these kinds of beys, and these metal wheels in a series! Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta (etc)

But agian I ask myself, is this a second Draco constilation or something more along the lines of Strata Dragoon where its something seperate entirly? perhaps this is one of the mythological creatures in the series as opposed to a star sign? (they have almost run out of stars names i think)
I am not sure, but I am seeing something like LW105LXF or something else. I am only taking a guess.
(Aug. 03, 2011  9:04 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: I am not sure, but I am seeing something like LW105LXF or something else. I am only taking a guess.

.... get out
(no further explanation needed)
(Aug. 03, 2011  2:34 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: It is 85XF if i am not mistaken, not 105WF. that is what i have heard at least.

Omega Dragonis is epic! I wonder if we will be seeing more of these kinds of beys, and these metal wheels in a series! Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta (etc)

But agian I ask myself, is this a second Draco constilation or something more along the lines of Strata Dragoon where its something seperate entirly? perhaps this is one of the mythological creatures in the series as opposed to a star sign? (they have almost run out of stars names i think)

Omega Dragonis is a pun on Omega Draconis, a star found in the constellation Draco (along with other stars named Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta, etc... Draconis)
Now this has peeked my interest! perhaps when Dragonis is released we will see other versions of it using metal wheels named Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta, (etc) as stated before. Maybe we can get lucky and TT will release Dragonis in a starter pack of sorts, with several different parts and different colors of those parts. i think they did soemthing similar with Meteo L-Drago, where there were 2 Ldrago II CW's, 3 Meteo MW's, and 2 or 3 ST's and PT's, but in our case, there would be different metal wheels.

Edit: Meteo Ldrago Reshuffle Set. duh