MFB 4D: Episode 120 - The Labyrinth of Mist Mountain (07/31/11)

120. The Labyrinth of Mist Mountain
ミストマウンテンの迷宮
Misuto Maunten no meikyuu
07/31/11

銀河たちは、星の欠片(かけら)が落ちたというアフリカへやってきた。めざすは“帰らずの山”と呼ばれるミストマウンテン。ナイルたちの協力を得て、一同は進み行く。
"Ginga and co. arrived in Africa where a Fragment of the Star is said to have fallen. Their destination is Mist Mountain, which is called the "Mountain of No Return". With the help of Nile and the others, they all continue to advance."
Right ?! It's really ? We will see Nile in this episode ?!
Can't wait, it will be so cool !
Nile O-O....

I cannot wait to see what he has to bring to us yet this time!
something with the Egyptians,perhaps?
I absolutely hope that the character with white and red hair that can be seen in the preview is not Ryuuga's new design, because that was awful, it would completely ruin Ryuuga.
Phantom Orion, Jade Jupiter or Death Quetzacoatl will probably be introduced - who knows - maybe Nile's a legend brader and has a new bey

I certainly hope so.
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:33 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Phantom Orion, Jade Jupiter or Death Quetzacoatl will probably be introduced - who knows - maybe Nile's a legend brader and has a new bey

I certainly hope so.

Not in this episode at all. Do not spread information like that.
saw the preview. Labyrinth is of course, a maze, and ginga himself finds another blader. nile guides them through, but I'm not quite sure.
Oh... In the preview, there is a man who looks like to Ryuga.
I think this episode will be a funny episode with Madoka and co... ! But, Damure is here too, no ?
Longer summary:

"Ginga and his friends have arrived in Africa where a Fragment of the Star is said to have fallen. Their destination is Mist Mountain, which is called the "Mountain of No Return". With the help of Nile and Damle, Ginga and co., who have arrived on-site, head to their place of destination, where inside the Sun never falls, and advance forward. But, along the way, instead of helping Madoka from a pitfall, Ginga falls in one himself and ends up being stuck. It was Ryuto the Treasure Hunter who he met there. However, Ryuto mistakes Ginga for a grave robber and has challenged him to a bey battle!"

So who knows, Ryuga could be related to Ryuto
... Ryuto has better not be Ryuuga's brother or something ...

This is Ryuto, by the way :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109635...59653.html
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Ryuto has better not be Ryuuga's brother or something ...

This is Ryuto, by the way :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109635...59653.html

wowww I thought Ryuga got a makeover!
looks just like him but without the drago tiara and the red part is switched
They have the same eyes and hair and frown.It would be weird if they were not brothers
When I saw Ryuto, I thought, "That can't be Ryuga. He looks... friendlier." I wonder what connection he has to Ryuga.
Anime newtype got the title wrong, which happens every once in a while. I fixed it though.
Well there seems to be some relation between ryuga and ryuto in apperance and the name.... But who knows....
They both look like twins ryuto and ryuga but who knows what the creators make them[
Was it even revealed in this episode who Ryuuto was compared to Ryuuga ? Based on the otenki blog, apparently not.

Ryuuto owns what appears to be Omega Dragonis 105(?)WF(?), by the way.
Omega Dragonis, come on he has a dragon bey like ryuga too. Dragonis sounds cool I wonder why they didn't put it in the random booster vol.8
EDITConfusedaw the picture now I really want that bey!
EDIT:Really u gotta be kidding me http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109708...23418.html
omega dragonis seems to have mode change to
People who watched this episode are well aware.

Looking at the captures on Ameblo, looks very kickass.

EDIT:

Ryuto reminds me of the younger Sub-Zero, less malicious but always fights for his own gain. Kyoya yet again get's his batsh** fangirl attraction moment scaring off that Cheetah. Nile isn't anymore appealing at all- and Damle's face is stuck in frightened-mode.

You can probably tell I only cared about the Dragonis Beyblade.
It's already been uploaded by DranzerX13
Total epic fail once again folks first it was leone but now when Ginga tells Pegasus to use the final drive they flash Pegasus I facebolt instead of Pegasus III