MFB 4D: Episode 117 - Sphere 360 (07/10/11)

117. Sphere 360
スフィア360
Sufia 360
07/10/11

スフィア360、それは巨大な球体の内側をスタジアムとし、360度全方位のバトルを可能とする最新ステージだ。その初戦として10名によるバトルロイヤルが始まった!
Royal 10? who could that be?
No. It's talking about a battle royal with 10 bladers inside the Sphere 360 Stadium.
Tobio, Team Gracies and others are going to participate in a huge transparent sphere stadium.

Knowing that, Dude said he would definitely miss this episode.
Longer summary:

"The Sphere 360, that is the latest stage which uses the inside of a huge sphere as a stadium, enabling 360° omnidirectional battles. For the first match, a battle royal with ten people began. In this match, Tsubasa, Toby and Zeo are participating and the opponents they should watch out for are the four Gracies siblings. However, now Selen and Enzo fall out with them along the way, leaving them in a melee situation. Zeo and Toby come to the rescue at the scene where Selen is knocked out, and as Enzo is about to as well just in the nick of time. Ginga and his friends are surprised by the unexpected turn of events, but..."
It is a mystery

I thought they would try something three dimensional soon.

I think Dude's write, if Tobio id in it there is nothing but a sad and exaggerated funny mimicked episode.
Finally ! Tobio has come back,Glad to see him battle again.
Team Gracies will also be in the Episode !
Can't wait for the episode,I'm excited.
Can't wait for another episode with tsubasa and the stage looks really nice
So Tobio is back? WOOT! And a 360 degree stadium sphere? Oh plzplzplz TT make this.
If only hasbro could design something like this.
(Jul. 07, 2011  8:27 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: only hasbro could design something like this.

Fixed.

I mean come on, they make the most ridiculous stadiums, why not make a sphere one? Grin
Exactly what I mean!
Of course team Gracies' treacherous ways were expected and it seemed too unrealistic for Enzo and Elen to just suddenly preach the Blader Spirit after being some of the worse tricksters on team Gracies. However, I did not expect the slaps they got ...
Kai v what slaps are you exactly talking about did this happen in the preview
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:41 AM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Kai v what slaps are you exactly talking about did this happen in the preview

No, obviously I just watched the episode live ...
So you were joking
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: So you were joking

No, my posts were serious ... You have no idea that Japan's local time is ahead of ours, where it is already the tenth of July there ?
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:41 AM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Kai v what slaps are you exactly talking about did this happen in the preview

The guy with herculeo slapped enzo and selen.
EDIT:The gracies up to their tricks as usual but were the slaps just for show too because how did they know tsubasa and masamune would see them
whoops not faust what am i thinking i meant jack
(Jul. 10, 2011  10:57 PM)LibraEagle Wrote: The guy with herculeo slapped enzo and selen. Also King looks really young, I thought he would be older. The next episodes battle also happens in the 360 stadium with 10 people again (Masumune,king,jigsaw,3 members of the russian team,3 of masumunes friends, and Jack)

I am quite sur that Argo also participated in the slap, not just Ian.

Furthermore, there is a reason I posted my comment about the preview in the next episode's topic and not this one ... Perhaps you should do the same.