MFB 4D: Episode 116 - Rebirth! Team Dungeon (07/03/11)

My guesses were done when there were only select screenshots available, and my own experience watching it ... It is impossible to "look closely" in those conditions, for your information.
OK, kAI-v, let's see what they really are, in the next episode.
btw, Kai-V, I am glad that TakaraTomy knows what I wanted and they have made a FOX bey for the MFB series.
Wait, so what is the reasoning of why you think Screw Lyra and Fox aren't going to be released? No new parts, but still. :V
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:04 AM)Dan Wrote: Wait, so what is the reasoning of why you think Screw Lyra and Fox aren't going to be released? No new parts, but still. :V

No new parts, and they would just include that with whole new Clear Wheels in a Random Booster, aside from the prize Beyblade which is probably Jade Jupiter GD145EF ?
Alrighty. Thanks for that clarification!
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:04 AM)Dan Wrote: Wait, so what is the reasoning of why you think Screw Lyra and Fox aren't going to be released? No new parts, but still. :V

No new parts, and they would just include that with whole new Clear Wheels in a Random Booster, aside from the prize Beyblade which is probably Jade Jupiter GD145EF ?

Oh, so I was right that Screw Lyra and Screw Fox will be in the Random Booster vol.8.
Where can I watch the episodes because for some reason theyre gone off on Veoh.com
They're on youtube. Watch out for the ones which call episode 116 the tower of babel which was the previous episode though. Anyway I hate the thing where blades with tracks with moving parts can avoid being hit. Tsubasa obviously should have just gone into the air at the start and trashed them.
(Jul. 05, 2011  11:47 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Oh, so I was right that Screw Lyra and Screw Fox will be in the Random Booster vol.8.

No, because that is not confirmed at all, and it actually seems inaccurate because the list I saw did not even have Jade Jupiter GD145EF in it.
aw man what about basalt horogium and flame byxis
those where my faverits
Good Episode,But Toby and Zeo got new beys !
Byxis and Horogium was better and stronger.
Screw Lyra and Fox are equal.