MFB 4D: Episode 116 - Rebirth! Team Dungeon (07/03/11)

116. Rebirth! Team Dungeon
新生! チーム・ダンジョン
Shinsei! Chiimu Danjon
07/03/11

ヨハネスの勧誘を受けたアグマたちは、黒幕の謎の人物を紹介される。一方、ギリシャを訪れた銀河たちは、レジェンドブレーダーを捜しに遺跡へ向かうが、行き違いになる。一行はレジェンドブレーダーが渡米したと予想し、その後を追う。
Quote:Johannes Aguma who received the solicitation, will be introduced to the mastermind behind a mysterious figure. On the other hand, we visited the Greek galaxies, but looking toward ruins Rejendobureda, go wrong. It is expected a line to the Rejendobureda immigrant, then follow
....what exactly does this mean???
"Aguma and the others, who received Johannes' invitation, are introduced to the mysterious people of the mastermind. Meanwhile, Ginga and co., who have visited Greece, head towards some ruins in search for a Legend Blader, but they go astray. The group thinks that the Legend Blader is going to America, so they follow after him/her."
And since Aguma has been introduced, this person is most likely (actually, obviously) Bao, Vari Aries' owner.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: And since Aguma has been introduced, this person is most likely (actually, obviously) Bao, Vari Aries' owner.
Bao is not the owner of Vari Ares. He is the owner of the Hell Beyblade.

This looks very interesting, and it will probably be the Vari Ares guy, and maybe there's a battle.
basic speculation but team dungeon.......america It all leads to MASAMUNE but i saw the pics of vari ares' owner hes a pipsqueak but he kinda looks cool his name is king right I hope masamune has a battle with him
Yes please make what will most likely be useless speculation considering we don't have any clue who or what team dungeon is...
They are indeed going to America, and I think "Team Dungeon" consists of Masamune, Toby and Zeo. Wasn't the gym they trained in called "Dungeon" ?
saw the preview indeed
team is masamune and co
toby cut his hair ?
tsubasa will apear again
Kai-v my point exactly Smile
UltraBlader I hate speculation as much as the next guy but only if its as a matter of fact useless
my "speculation" was in no way useless as kai-v pointed out it was almost true .......
Also Ceasar's team were in the preview too.
Tsubasa will follow ginga and the others to America?
"Having been invited by Johannes, Aguma and the others are introduced to a mysterious person who is the mastermind.

He is attempting to revive Nemesis to bring the world to ruin and give rise to a new Beyblade era, will the Bey Forest Fist join forces with him?! Meanwhile, having flown to Greece due to Caesar's message, Ginga and co. head to some ruins where there was signs of a Legend Blader, but whatever it was that they were after had already been stolen. It is suspected that he/she will probably make an appearance in a big tournament that takes place soon, so Ginga and co. head to America."
What the... both Toby and Zeo have completely new beys. Toby's new bey is Screw Whale, while Zeo's new bey is Screw Fox. http://motto-jimidane.com/jlab-tv/2/k/s/...415166.jpg
Screw Whale.... Hmm....

Surprised those two did not have something more complex.
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:04 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: What the... both Toby and Zeo have completely new beys. Toby's new bey is Screw Whale, while Zeo's new bey is Screw Fox.

Whale ? Not at all. That was definitely a Lyra. Toby has Screw Lyra WD145(?), and Zeo has Screw Fox TR145D. Here are pictures, not taken by me :
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8833/...ewlyra.jpg

Vari Ares is slightly introduced in this episode, but they are trying to keep the mystery around a Beyblade we all already know ...

Coincidentally, the trainer in DUNGEON Gym was fixing Unicorno ... Just to delay the appearance of Blitz Unicorno.
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:34 AM)UzumakiFool Wrote: so is it possible they will release these two beys for product to use?

Unless for some reason they put them in the upcoming Strongest Blader Set, then no, not really.
YES, finally a fox beyblade. I will buy Screw Fox TR145D if it ever gets released later on. I am happy that TakaraTomy did this.
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:34 AM)UzumakiFool Wrote: so is it possible they will release these two beys for product to use?

Unless for some reason they put them in the upcoming Strongest Blader Set, then no, not really.

so, it's either the Strongest Set or the Random Booster Vol.8 i guess? sometimes new beys does come in Random Booster, if i am right, but correct me if i am wrong.
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:13 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: so, it's either the Strongest Set or the Random Booster Vol.8 i guess? sometimes new beys does come in Random Booster, if i am right, but correct me if i am wrong.

You are wrong, since there is always only one new Beyblade in Random Boosters, which is the prize Beyblade, which we know should be Jade Jupiter for the eighth volume ... And Grand Ketos is the same as Grand Ketos.
Team dungeon is musamane, Tobi, and Zeo. You can easily tell cause the place they beyblade in is gym dungeon
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:58 AM)gingka pegasis Wrote: Team dungeon is musamane, Tobi, and Zeo. You can easily tell cause the place they beyblade in is gym dungeon

we kinda know this by now
the episode is out.....

anyway it was kinda of a boring episode
IMO
but screw lyra and fox were pretty cool
WHATS WITH MASAMUNE'S DRAWING LOL
if you look closely at both of those beys. They should be Screw Fox TR145W2D and Screw Lyra ED145MF.