MFB 4D: Episode 112 - A New Roar! (06/05/11)

112. A New Roar!
新たなる咆哮(ほうこう)!
Aratanaru houkou!
06/05/11

新たなる咆哮(ほうこう)!
3回戦でキョウヤ・ベンケイ組は、ヨハネス・モッティ組と対決。
これまで銀河たちの邪魔をしつづけてきたヨハネスが、
レジェンドブレーダーである可能性を耳にしたキョウヤは、その正体を見極めるべく
みずからヨハネスとの勝負に出る
(Aratanaru Houkou!)

"In the third battle, Kyoya and Benkei confront Johannes and Motti. So far, Johannes has continued to be a nuisance to Ginga and co., but having heard the possibility that he could be a Legend Blader, Kyoya goes out against Johannes on his own in order to see through his true colors."

I wonder if Motti/Motty has any meaning behind it, like Johnnes who is named after Johannes Hevelius, the astronomer who introduced the constellation Lynx
Wow! Looks inetersting. As Saigo said, maybe there is backrgound meaning to his name.

Wait.... is Motti/Motty a legend blader? I'm not speculating, just wondering.

What really surprised me was the fact of Johannes being a 'nuisance'.
(May. 12, 2011  9:12 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: What really surprised me was the fact of Johannes being a 'nuisance'.

Really? that finally surprised you now?

No offence to the "Johannes fans" out there but from the moment i heard him talk as well as his sneaky/cowardly ways (fleeing from battle, etc.) I disliked him immediately...
(May. 12, 2011  10:12 PM)JÆMS Wrote: I disliked him immediately...

I see that, once again, we think alike.

Right now, he's just about on the same level as Team Rocket, for me (And Team Rocket doesn't impress me very much)
(May. 12, 2011  11:42 PM)Dude Wrote: He's just about on the same level as Team Rocket, for me (And Team Rocket doesn't impress me very much)
I've hated Team Rocket since the day they were introduced.

Anyways, I feel that Johannes is really just wanting to get into more and more battles. Knowing he's gonna lose 'em anyways isn't a problem for him. I guess all he wants is training while Gingka and co. want to explore.
(May. 12, 2011  11:46 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Anyways, I feel that Johannes is really just wanting to get into more and more battles. Knowing he's gonna lose 'em anyways isn't a problem for him.

So, what, he's a masochist?

That'd be a pretty interesting character trait, actually...
awsome new beys like big bang pegasis and fang leone and l-drago destroy oh i forgot mercury anubis and beat lynx also vari ares and some other stuff
(May. 20, 2011  10:30 AM)ta daaaa Wrote: awsome new beys like big bang pegasis and fang leone and l-drago destroy oh i forgot mercury anubis and beat lynx also vari ares and some other stuff

What are you even talking about???
(May. 20, 2011  10:35 AM)ta daaaa Wrote: Joyful_2big bang hmmmm kinda like dragoon ms

It is no longer "new" and it is nothing like Dragoon MS. Another thing, Mercury Anubis has been out over a year now I believe; it is simply a re-colour.

Also those comments belong here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...m-Thoughts
(May. 20, 2011  11:04 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  10:35 AM)ta daaaa Wrote: Joyful_2big bang hmmmm kinda like dragoon ms

It is no longer "new" and it is nothing like Dragoon MS. Another thing, Mercury Anubis has been out over a year now I believe; it is simply a re-colour.

Also those comments belong here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...m-Thoughts

oh i just don't keep up with timeUnhappy
(May. 12, 2011  11:50 PM)Dude Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  11:46 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Anyways, I feel that Johannes is really just wanting to get into more and more battles. Knowing he's gonna lose 'em anyways isn't a problem for him.

So, what, he's a masochist?

That'd be a pretty interesting character trait, actually...

.... I just did a double-take. Because this is a kid's show, I would be quite happy/surprised/lolwut? if that was true. Adds more depth to the story.
out of curiosity who is motti
If you'd read the thread you would have realised we don't know...
Just realized, since Aguma appeared in the last episode, could he make an entrance here too? Like one of those 'end of the episode' cliffhangers?
Well.He forgot to mention that its going to be Motti x benkei.....LOL
Sounds pretty weird.
But im looking forward to the new episode. >Grin!
Can't wait for the episode,I hope kyouya wins.
Well,I'm getting to the point that Johannes will probably withdraw

EDIT:And kyouya would win.
Good Episode,Kyouya wins !!
I think aguma is da xiang's old friend,Maybe.
(Jun. 05, 2011  7:26 AM)Richard_Rose Wrote: Good Episode,Kyouya wins !!
I think aguma is da xiang's old friend,Maybe.

Right ? Kyoya wins ?! Yes, it's cool !
But, why do you think Aguma is Da Xiang's old friend ? =O
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:31 AM)Kyoya-x-Nile Wrote: Right ? Kyoya wins ?! Yes, it's cool !
But, why do you think Aguma is Da Xiang's old friend ? =O

Because of this :

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109140...47502.html

Maybe i'm not sure,It's just Pure conjecture.
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:40 PM)Richard_Rose Wrote: Because of this :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109140...47502.html
Maybe i'm not sure,It's just Pure conjecture.

... Images that are shown after looks like the typical/regular Dojo/clan rivalry or something similar....
The ep was okay
i loled when saw rock leone instead of fang....
the crimson flash was very powerful what could itbe
and scythe kronos was finally shown being launched
correct me if i am wrong
Hah! Nice episode indeed. Anyways, that Rock Leone fail was hilarious. After watching, I visited ameblo otenki for translations, and apparently Johannes swore at Motti. Anyways, cool episode.