MFB 4D: Episode 110 - The Crimson Flash (05/22/11)

110. The Crimson Flash
真紅の閃光(せんこう)
Shinku no senkou
05/22/11

中国。ベイ林寺を破門され町で悪さを働く元門下生を倒す正体不明のブレーダー。それがレジェンドブレーダーではないかと踏んだ銀河たちはダーシァンのもとを訪れる。久しぶりの再会を喜び合う銀河とチーム・ワンフージョンの面々。そして銀河がレジェンドブレーダー探しの件を切り出すと、ダーシアンは近日中に行われるタッグバトル大会に目当ての人物が出ると見当を付けており、ならばと銀河とキョウヤも参加を決めるのだった。

Is "senkou" the name of a character, since its pronunciation is clearly indicated in the title ?
The Milky Way hear the rumor of the blader of real nature lack of foresight defeating former disciple who it is expelled bay Hayashiji, and commits the badness in a town. The party who judged whether he is a legend blader visits the cause of Dashian. When I begin to talk about search for legend blader after having been pleased with a re-encounter with the all of King tiger people, It is said that tag battle meet "gateway" In question to person held in a few days participates in Dashian.

I did not use google translate. I used Babylon, just to get an insight of the episode. Now what does this mean ? Should I wait for a actual Japanese person to translate it ?

Anyway, it sounds like a cool episode. Senkou means Crimson.
(May. 10, 2011  4:47 PM)Electric Wrote: The Milky Way hear the rumor of the blader of real nature lack of foresight defeating former disciple who it is expelled bay Hayashiji, and commits the badness in a town. The party who judged whether he is a legend blader visits the cause of Dashian. When I begin to talk about search for legend blader after having been pleased with a re-encounter with the all of King tiger people, It is said that tag battle meet "gateway" In question to person held in a few days participates in Dashian.

I did not use google translate. I used Babylon, just to get an insight of the episode. Now what does this mean ? Should I wait for a actual Japanese person to translate it ?

Anyway, it sounds like a cool episode. Senkou means Crimson.

If you are just going to use an online, free translating service like we all can do, then it is better to just not post.

Obviously "senkou" means "crimson", I translated the title, what do you think ?
I was assuming by "is "senkou" the name of a character, since its pronunciation is clearly indicated in the title ? " you meant what is 'senkou'

I didn't look at the fact that you were asking if Crimson is the name of a character.
His name would not be "Crimson", it would be "Senkou", they tell us how to pronounce it ...

Anyway, I do not think it will really be a character.
Very very excited to see this I CANT WAIT - so here are the facts about this new episode(?):
-New Character named Crimson Senkou (Scythe Khronos???)
-he's an evil guy(?)
-legend blader?
-new TOURNAMENT(yay!!) called the Dashian Tourney???

Will Damian Hart or any of the "Numbaa Won!" (Masamune, Zeo, or Toby) be making an appearnace?
Excalibur's Caesar Wells and Sophie will be getting new beys right?
(May. 11, 2011  8:06 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Very very excited to see this I CANT WAIT - so here are the facts about this new episode(?):
-New Character named Crimson Senkou (Scythe Khronos???)
-he's an evil guy(?)
-legend blader?
-new TOURNAMENT(yay!!) called the Dashian Tourney???

Will Damian Hart or any of the "Numbaa Won!" (Masamune, Zeo, or Toby) be making an appearnace?
Excalibur's Caesar Wells and Sophie will be getting new beys right?

This is just pointless speculation. Most of this is wrong. Don't get facts from a bad translator.
KoolCatCurtis, I clearly wrote that there was probably no new character, and that even if there was one, he or she would be called "Senkou", not Crimson, nor "Crimson Senkou", and I am quite certain "dashian" is actually Da Xiang (Wang Da Xiang) if you read more carefully ...
(Senkou means "flash" and shinku means "crimson")

"Ginga and his friends hear a rumor about an unidentified Blader, who defeated a former disciple who was expelled from the Bey Forest Temple and caused trouble in a town. Judging on whether or not he is a Legend Blader, the group visits Da Xiang’s place. When they start talking about the search for the Legend Bladers, after enjoying their reunion with everyone from Wang Hu Zhong, Da Xiang mentions that the person in question is participating in a tag battle tournament that will held in a few days, the “Gateway to Success”."
(May. 11, 2011  10:48 PM)Saigo Wrote: (Senkou means "flash" and shinku means "crimson")

"Ginga and his friends hear a rumor about an unidentified Blader, who defeated a former disciple who was expelled from the Bey Forest Temple and caused trouble in a town. Judging on whether or not he is a Legend Blader, the group visits Da Xiang’s place. When they start talking about the search for the Legend Bladers, after enjoying their reunion with everyone from Wang Hu Zhong, Da Xiang mentions that the person in question is participating in a tag battle tournament that will held in a few days, the “Gateway to Success”."

OHHH haha thanks for clearing that up! for a second I thought "Dashian" was a bad spelling mistake for Damian hahaha!!!
thanks for the clean info
looking forward to episode, thanks
(May. 12, 2011  4:20 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: looks like Da Xiang is gettin a new giraffe eh? (:

No, he is not. Stop speculating pointlessly.
Looks nice. I love the feeling of an unidentified blader.

Thanks, Saigo and Kai-V.
Alternative summary:

“In China, an unidentified Blader defeats former disciples, who were expelled from the Bey Forest Temple and caused trouble in a town. Having judged on whether or not that person is a Legend Blader, Ginga and his friends visit Da Xiang’s place. Ginga and everyone from Wang Hu Zhong enjoy their long-awaited reunion. And then, when Ginga starts talking about the matter of searching for the Legend Bladers, Da Xiang thinks that the person they are after will appear in a tag battle tournament which will be held in a few days, so he decides to participate if Ginga and Kyoya do so too.”
Awesome, can't wait for the episode... Finally Kyoya gets in the fight too!
Thanks Kai-V and Saigo!
in the preview for this ep there is a masked guy with pink hair, could that be jack?
(May. 15, 2011  7:01 PM)Hydron Wrote: in the preview for this ep there is a masked guy with pink hair, could that be jack?

No it is not jack
(May. 15, 2011  7:01 PM)Hydron Wrote: in the preview for this ep there is a masked guy with pink hair, could that be jack?

Ya Jack has pink hair not orange/brownish hair.
Why must almost every Wang Fu Zhong episode be so boring.
Boring? Wasn't to me. Well not that boring anyways. It was decent.
Wow, this episode was just......

....This episode....
The Crimson Flash may be = Vari Ares ?!
just my guess
(May. 22, 2011  1:49 PM)dabc Wrote: The Crimson Flash may be = Vari Ares ?!
just my guess

... it was a stupid guess, absolutely stupid.

Vari Ares is due to release in July so the debut episode will be somewhere in July.

And there has not been enough advertisement for it yet. Not to mention that the episode description did not even mention anything about the beyblade.
(May. 22, 2011  2:13 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  1:49 PM)dabc Wrote: The Crimson Flash may be = Vari Ares ?!
just my guess

... it was a stupid guess, absolutely stupid.

Vari Ares is due to release in July so the debut episode will be somewhere in July.

And there has not been enough advertisement for it yet. Not to mention that the episode description did not even mention anything about the beyblade.

When appear=/= exactly time release and you must know Vari Ares will first to release in JP WHF(16-19/6), now is end of May so i think appear of these few episodes is not a problem. Furthermore, they not really appeared
(May. 22, 2011  2:39 PM)dabc Wrote: When appear=/= exactly time release and you must know Vari Ares will first to release in JP WHF(16-19/6), now is end of May so i think appear of these few episodes is not a problem. Furthermore, they not really appeared

Well to be honest, when Basalt Horogium was released at the WHF the actual product came out before it appeared in the anime. Whilst the anime kept on schedule and showed it near its proper release date.
This is on my OK list... A lot of talking, but to make up for that there is that "MYSTEEERIOUS BLADER" whooping up on them mean dudes, and that cat dude (geez that guy has a cat personality) rampaging into the temple...
2,5/5