MFB 4D: Episode 109 - Kenta's Determination (05/15/11)

109. Kenta's Determination
ケンタの決意
Kenta no ketsui
05/15/11

モヘンジョ・ダロ遺跡近くの村で行われたベイ大会に姿を現した竜牙。しかし求めた星の欠片の手掛かりも無く、決勝を待たずに去ろうとする。それを止めたのは何とケンタだった。ケンタは竜牙に銀河たちの力になって欲しいと頼みに来たのだ。それがレジェンドブレーダーになれない自分が今出来る事だと信じて。勝負を挑み一撃で敗れてもケンタは諦めず、竜牙の後を追って行く。それは正に道なき道を行く困難な旅路だった。
Can't wait for this episode!
Hmm, I have a speculation that some might know I'm getting at. But I will be a good boy and keep it to myself.

Can't wait to see who he battles in that episode.
Is "Mohenjo Daro" the name of the village, a new character, or something else ?
(May. 07, 2011  9:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is "Mohenjo Daro" the name of the village, a new character, or something else ?
just speculation, but I believe Mohenjo Daro is a tournament building or restaurant in the village
(May. 07, 2011  9:48 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: just speculation, but I believe Mohenjo Daro is a tournament building or restaurant in the village

I do not want speculations, clearly.
Longer summary:

“Ryuga makes an appearance in a Bey tournament, that was held in a village close to the Mohenjo-daro ruins. However, without even having a clue about the Fragment of the Star he is searching for, he tries to leave without waiting for the finals. He was stopped there by none other than Kenta. The reason that Kenta came was to ask Ryuga if he wanted to help out Ginga and co. That is, having been unable to become a Legend Blader, he now believes he can become one himself. Kenta, who challenges him to a match even if he loses in one go, doesn’t give up, and he continues to follow Ryuga. That is, it is certainly a difficult journey which continues on a trackless path.”
LOL, I think everyone has forgotten their 6th grade global history classes. Indian pride people! Cool

But like UJB?, I think I know where this episode is going too.
I find funny that about halfway through episode 108 I thought how funny it be if Kenta and Ryuuga met in the next episode and sure enough it happened. Well I gotta say this might be a interesting episode. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Then the other eps were a bit of a meh for me. Probably because it's missing a certain person but oh well. No use crying over spilled milk.
Its about time this episode comes up.
And it will be interesting hopefully kenta has left the ginga and co group XD
(May. 08, 2011  3:38 AM)Poison pegasus Wrote: Its about time this episode comes up.
And it will be interesting hopefully kenta has left the ginga and co group XD

Yes, at the end of episode 108 he leaves on a huge boat and shakes hands with Ginga.
Is nice to see Kenta creating his own road, and have the guts to challenge Ryuuga ;D
(May. 07, 2011  9:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is "Mohenjo Daro" the name of the village, a new character, or something else ?

Mohenjo-daro ruins are a historical artifact present near the Indus valley region...they are the remaining ruins of the Harappan civilization..I think it is the same case in the anime as well....lets see what this episode has in reserve for kenta
Mohenjo Daro! Hah, I remember it. I can't wait to see if Kenta is a legend blader!

Thanks, DX13.
If he is, I can't wait to see a new Sagittario GrinDDDD
It is really unlikely Kenta will become a legend blader. If he was there would be a new saggitario announced. The next legend blader will be the person who will use Scythe Kronos.
This is only worth watching because Ryuuga's the one assisting Kenta; otherwise some of you have clearly forgotten that its a repeat of season 1 where Kenta was helped trained by Benkei or continuously battled Hikaru and never giving up to be an equal to Ginga.

But the main reason for this episode to be worth while is more L-Drago Destroy and Ryuuga air time ^^
It seems ryugaa will join ginga's group watching the end of the preview.
It was a decent episode : arguably, what made it cool was only Ryuuga, of course.

Ryuuga does not join Ginga and the others. That was Kenta's dream.

Hah, Ryuuga did not even know who Kenta was when the latter revealed his identity at the tournament.

Our famous "Carp" was in this episode. It was quite big.
"Carp" what carp??
And how can you see the episode before the relase day?? o_o
(May. 15, 2011  3:58 AM)DarkScythe-Crow Wrote: "Carp" what carp??
And how can you see the episode before the relase day?? o_o

If you saw the episode you would know what fish I am referring to ...

The same way you have to be careful when you want to call someone on the other side of the planet, to make sure you are not waking them up during the night ...
Ehhh....i little jealous... =3=
Well, now we have to wait for the episode, for the carp!!
3/5
Mmm, I personally didn't like this episode much, it felt like it ended even quicker than usual. Not my favourite filler episode but it wasn't the worst that's for sure; especially since there were some amusing (funny) bits in there.

The thing that boosted my rating up was the fact that you'll most likely NEVER hear Kenjirou Tsuda (Ryuuga) speak in that tone of voice again, in this anime.
This occurred in the scene of... (Click to View)
Wow this episode was...... I can only imagine the contemplation Ryuuga had in silencing Kenta.

Kenta: *Whines and Moans incessantly*

Ryuuga: "Patience... Tolerance.... Understanding..... Patience.... Tolerance.... Understanding.... PATIENCEFFFTOLERANCEFFFUNDERSTANDIIIIIIM..... Not going to kill him...."