MFB 4D: Episode 108 - The Qualifications of a Warrior (05/08/11)

108. The Qualifications of a Warrior
戦士の資格
senshi no shikaku
05/08/11

銀河は、ペガシスにふさわしい使い手になる誓いを立て、キョウヤとの特訓に励む。一方、銀河の手助けをしたいケンタは、レジェンドブレーダーになる方法を模索するが、うまくいかず悩んでいた。
i heard someone told that not to post thread in other languages except english.
Qualifications?

Another tournament? Oh god...

EDIT:
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:35 PM)nagalikith Wrote: i heard someone told that not to post thread in other languages except english.

I think it's okay when the MAIN ADMIN does it.
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:35 PM)nagalikith Wrote: i heard someone told that not to post thread in other languages except english.

Does it look like I even speak Japanese fluently ? I am posting this for someone to translate.
Still, it is better if you can post both english and japanese.
The Qualifications of a Warrior

Ginga makes a vow to become a suitable user to Pegasis, and undergoes intense training with Kyoya. Meanwhile, Kenta, who wants to help Ginga, looks for a way to become a Legend Blader, but is troubled when he doesn’t succeed.
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:10 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Still, it is better if you can post both english and japanese.

If you want to have an "incorrect" translation then look it up on google translate yourself; otherwise we wait for the correct translation by someone (namely: Saigo). You've been here long enough to know this now.

On that note, thanks Saigo for the translation. Finally a "real" training episode!!! It took them basically 3 seasons to do one >.>
If Kenta does succeed in becoming a Legend Blader, that means that there will be a new Sagittario! I would be quite happy if that happens. Unless he is one of the cheering on people again.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:42 PM)Mr. N Wrote: If Kenta does succeed in becoming a Legend Blader, that means that there will be a new Sagittario! I would be quite happy if that happens. Unless he is one of the cheering on people again.
The translation clearly states:
Quote:but is troubled when he (Kenta) doesn’t succeed.
I'd think that if there was a one, it'd come in the 1st episode seeing that Yuki mentioned that is why their bey changed, after the meteor hit.
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:52 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'd think that if there was a one, it'd come in the 1st episode seeing that Yuki mentioned that is why their bey changed, after the meteor hit.

While you are correct on the fact that Kenta will not be getting a new Beyblade, or not yet, he would not have gotten it in the first episode, because they need to reach a certain intensity for their Beyblade to evolve, apparently, and Kenta did not battle.
I don't really think this episode will be as "on-the-edge-of-your-seat" as the last 2 episodes - it looks as if Ginga will just be training with Pegasis and Kenta will be doing his thing. Not really an episode where the story moves along too much or makes much progress (new characters, beys, etc.)

Nevertheless I'm still excited to see what happens.
I want to see if theres a new Perseus coming along - and that new release "BB-113 Scythe Khronos" has got me on the edge.
I don't think that BB-113 has even been confirmed to be Scythe Khronos yet. Otherwise, Kai-V or someone would have made a topic.

Back on topic, I wonder when Ryugga is coming back. Probably in the middle of the season again. I just wish Sagittario will evolve, but it won't happen.
(May. 03, 2011  1:40 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I don't think that BB-113 has even been confirmed to be Scythe Khronos yet. Otherwise, Kai-V or someone would have made a topic.

Back on topic, I wonder when Ryugga is coming back. Probably in the middle of the season again. I just wish Sagittario will evolve, but it won't happen.

Kai-V has confirmed Scythe Khronos - and I sure hope Ryuga will come back to join! I hope he doesnt cause troubles for the Legend Bladers - and Kenta is too pitiful for his Sagittario to evolve - admit it hes kinda weak o_o
Scythe Khronos is even on ToyWiz (however much I hate it)
"BB-113 Scythe Khronos" DID have a topic by TeamShadowKlan but it was closed
Remember when BB-113 was supposed to be Ocean Ketos F:B? Usually, they will make a topic even if it's just the name that has been confirmed.

I hope this episode will amuse us when Kenta trys and fails (probably won't). How is he going to be a Legend Blader? The fragment of the star hits him in Austrailia or something?
Who really assumes Kenta and Benkei's Beyblades will not evolve at all? For all we know it can probably be ten episodes later until it happens. Maybe even four/five more.

Regardless of being supporting characters they are still very important.

Anyways, it seems like Kenta is having the same illusions that someone can "just become" a magical being when they want to just like any other little kid. Heh, how adorable....
(May. 03, 2011  1:48 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Remember when BB-113 was supposed to be Ocean Ketos F:B? Usually, they will make a topic even if it's just the name that has been confirmed.

I hope this episode will amuse us when Kenta trys and fails (probably won't). How is he going to be a Legend Blader? The fragment of the star hits him in Austrailia or something?

Ocean..Ketos? where did you get that and what does F:B stand for?

it has been 100% confirmed here: http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/04/bey...ne-to.html

June Release
BB-113 Beyblade Starter (Scythe Khronos)

July Release
BB-114 Beyblade Starter (LR rotation Bey with Light Launcher LR - quite possible Cross-Black Perseus or Excalibur Perseus - Perseus' Evolution Ver.)
BB-115 BeyLauncher LR (New Color: Metallic Red)
BBC-01 Control Beyblade Starter
BBC-02 Control Beyblade Starter
BBC-03 Control Beyblade Stadium with RC Bey

August Release
BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8
BB-117 Ultimate Bey Set (3 4D Beys with New Color MF2)

September Release
BB-118 "Yet-To-Be-Released" Beyblade Starter
(May. 03, 2011  1:53 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Who really assumes Kenta and Benkei's Beyblades will not evolve at all? For all we know it can probably be ten episodes later until it happens. Maybe even four/five more.

Regardless of being supporting characters they are still very important.

Anyways, it seems like Kenta is having the same illusions that someone can "just become" a magical being when they want to just like any other little kid. Heh, how adorable....

quite true.. they do move the story along.
if they do evolve I dont think their beys would be worth buying, however. Their character reflects the bey and even if Benkei gets some awesome EXPLOSION BULL or kenta gets SUPERNOVA SAGITTARIO I wouldnt buy it because I have no positive feelings about their characters. I think the more "worth-getting" beys are those that are belonging to actually interesting characters
BB-113 has been heavily rumoured in the Japanese community as being a new Ketos. Personally, I am not even sure that BB-113 will be Scythe Kronos yet, even though I know that there will be a Scythe Kronos Beyblade eventually, perhaps BB-114. There were just way too many rumours, which usually end up being true because Japanese people have leaks from TAKARA-TOMY, that there was going to be a new Ketos in BB-113 that I cannot believe right away that it would be Scythe Kronos instead.

Also, using a blog as referrence is totally bad. If you need to quote anything, quote what I posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, that contains all and only the confirmed information, or the very sure information. While trying to be modest, I for sure know more than what that blogger knows.
(May. 03, 2011  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: BB-113 has been heavily rumoured in the Japanese community as being a new Ketos. Personally, I am not even sure that BB-113 will be Scythe Kronos yet, even though I know that there will be a Scythe Kronos Beyblade eventually, perhaps BB-114. There were just way too many rumours, which usually end up being true because Japanese people have leaks from TAKARA-TOMY, that there was going to be a new Ketos in BB-113 that I cannot believe right away that it would be Scythe Kronos instead.

Also, using a blog as referrence is totally bad. If you need to quote anything, quote what I posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, that contains all and only the confirmed information, or the very sure information. While trying to be modest, I for sure know more than what that blogger knows.

ohhh I DID NOT KNOW THATTT! thanks for the info Kai-V!
lol I think I tipped off ToyWiz.com the wrong way then LOL they put up BB-113 as Scythe Khronos - youre information is more legitimate and correct that ToyWiz right? Your information is fresher than the Blogger's so that means ToyWiz has it all wrong..
another question: theres a new random pack coming out right? what if Ocean Ketos F:B is the rare from the new random booster (because there ARE two new Ketos' coming out, am I correct? or just one?)

btw the name of the episode "Qualifications of the Warrior" sounds a bit like its referring to Julius Caesar and Perseus (Warrior?) I wonder if they shall make an appearance in this upcoming episode
I don't really think Sagittario will evolve... Look at the pictures of the Legend Bladers, do you see a midget with short hair? Benkei is hard to know because he's tall like 3 of the other Legend Bladers. 4 are sure and those are the ones mentioned in the anime.
(May. 03, 2011  4:15 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: I don't really think Sagittario will evolve... Look at the pictures of the Legend Bladers, do you see a midget with short hair? Benkei is hard to know because he's tall like 3 of the other Legend Bladers. 4 are sure and those are the ones mentioned in the anime.

If benkei were to be a legend blader you would have noticed his huge body in there Tired
anyway Scythe Khronos isnt to be confirmed right? i mean if it were to be confirmed from takara tomy they wouldnt let toywiz acctually know.....plus LOL i just noticed the (?) mark on the blades all the blades are galaxy pegasus XD
(i mean the shadows on the toywiz page)
(May. 06, 2011  8:20 AM)Poison pegasus Wrote: If benkei were to be a legend blader you would have noticed his huge body in there Tired
anyway Scythe Khronos isnt to be confirmed right? i mean if it were to be confirmed from takara tomy they wouldnt let toywiz acctually know.....plus LOL i just noticed the (?) mark on the blades all the blades are galaxy pegasus XD
(i mean the shadows on the toywiz page)

Try reading my post ...
Eh... I have no idea how to respond to this episode, really. At the scene where Kenta and Sarah begin to practice together, I was wanting to see how an Earth Phoenix plays against Flame Sagittario in a full match.