MFB 4D: Episode 107 - Awakening! Anubius (05/01/11)

How do you complicate "Awakening" into thinking he will win? For all we know or care to know this might mean he does not suck as bad after he battles Ryuuga. <--- This means he learns a couple things, not directly winning.
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:27 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: How do you complicate "Awakening" into thinking he will win? For all we know or care to know this might mean he does not suck as bad after he battles Ryuuga. <--- This means he learns a couple things, not directly winning.

Or that Anubis actually is shown in the anime in bit beast form. :\
Shame Anubis isn't evolving. I would've totally gotten that even if it was like a couple hundred dollars...

Back on topic, I'm wondering whether Ryugga will join the "Legend Bladers Group" at first. He might just go off somewhere and pop back and join in the middle of the season...
I am not a kyoya fan im a ginga fan im just saying that ryuga was beasting because he was possesed half the whole story so far and that he only lost to ginga because of the blader spirit thing and beat kyoya because kyoya fought for only himself. SO technically Kyoya and Ginga are at top like always and that will never change. k UltraBlader
Fine but moaning about the fact that Kyoya loses for once and also complaining that Ginga loses more than him even when he battles way more is really stupid.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did Anubis sparkle in the first episode of 4D, after the explosion of the comet ?

Now that you mention it Kai-V,He did sparkle....So i guess there's gotta be sometime in the anime where he turns to brave version
(Apr. 30, 2011  7:19 AM)Poison pegasus Wrote: Now that you mention it Kai-V,He did sparkle....So i guess there's gotta be sometime in the anime where he turns to brave version

It makes no sense for it to just change colour ... Galaxy Pegasis became Big Bang Pegasis, etc. Anubis would have to become a 4D Beyblade ...
I think that Yuki awakens Anubis's power. I don't think it will evolve because there is no 4D version of anubis
But seriously, as Ga' said, eternaldark, if it's an awakening, it's probably the bit beast.

Anyways, the episode looks like it will be all on Ginga VS Ryuuga. As said before, Ryuuga will probably pop back out in some other episode. Thanks for the translation Saigo, as always!
Excellent episode! 5/5, just because of the amount of mode change that occurred within the episode, and a decent Ginga vs Ryuuga match again; as well as Ryuuga vs Yuki of course.

Ginga also finally used his mode change for Big Bang Pegasis in this episode, upper attack mode? I forgot.

I hope that they make Anubius evolve into a 4D system one day, because Ginga finally confirmed that Yuki is also a Legend Blader (I believe)... But in this episode i believe that Yuki's Anubius changed to "Brave Ver."(?) once he managed to call forth his "Bey-Spirit".

EDIT:
Ginga used all of Big Bang Pegasis's mode change in this episode.
If it was purplish and yellow, it's Brave Version. If it was blue and black, it's Legend Version.
Did Ryugga win?
Also, did he agree to join Ginga and co. in their search for Legend Bladers?
(May. 01, 2011  1:22 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Did Ryugga win?
Also, did he agree to join Ginga and co. in their search for Legend Bladers?

Yes, Ryuuga won all teh matches (as expected) and no he did not join them (as mentioned before I believe(?)); these are all already predictable if you study/know the Ryuuga character, lol.
That is definitely not the Brave Ver. I think it just become closer to the colours of the Legend Ver., so perhaps the Anubis before that was the "most available", blue colour we had a few months ago from the WBBA in exchange for Bey Points.

Which is horrible for a Legend Beyblade/Beyblader ...
when it says "awakening" anubis might transform into 4D but still lose. you know what i mean?
(May. 01, 2011  6:12 AM)boomblade Wrote: when it says "awakening" anubis might transform into 4D but still lose. you know what i mean?

Please read the posts above your post.
have anyone already seen this episode at the time it broadcasted?
(May. 01, 2011  12:05 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: have anyone already seen this episode at the time it broadcasted?

yes... that is why i have written a quick "review" about it....
well has it been posted as of yet? and thank goodness ryuuga didnt lose. that would have just been stupid, to lose to these rug rats.
I'm looking to the person to the right of Ginga, and I am immediately thinking "Young Anakin Skywalker" with the shape of his(?) head, the implied shape of his(?) shirt and pants, and strangely enough jawline. If you stare at him long enough that's who he(?) looks like.

EDIT: I know it sounds ridiculous but that's just how it is.
I have a strong feeling those shadows are just cloaking for a random, meaningless Cliche "OMG WHO ARE THE MOST POWERFUL CHARACTERS..... Oh those guys.... I knew them in the previous seasons..."

I mean half of them could just be characters we knew all along. Let's just think positive for now...
Stop speculating. It doesn't matter what the silhouettes look like because they can change since some of them have already changed from the other silhouettes
Here is a pic of Anibus lighting up, notice that his metal wheel looks a bit red...
[Image: Screenshot2011-05-01at100525PM.png]

Also the third person counter-clockwise from Jinga looks like Ryuga with his jacket that hangs out...
His bey did not change into the brave version so can people shut up about it already... Well this episode sucked and was disappointing. Yuki battled for like 50 seconds and got completly owned.