MFB 4D: Episode 107 - Awakening! Anubius (05/01/11)

107. Awakening! Anubius
覚醒! アヌビウス
kakusei! anubiusu
05/01/11

エルドラゴの新たな力で、キョウヤに勝利した竜牙(リュウガ)。彼に星の欠片探しを協力してもらうため勝負を挑む銀河だが、ペガシスの力をもてあまし、敗北を喫する。
So Yuki will use Anubis without getting his butt kicked? Good for him...
Awakening! Anubius

"Due to L Drago’s new power, Ryuga won against Kyoya. Ginga challenges him to a match in order to get him to cooperate in the search for the Fragment of the Star, but he is too much for Pegasis’ power and suffers a defeat."
Sweeeeet, Ryuuga is still the neutral "lone-wolf". Cannot wait to see what L-Drago Destroy will look like in the anime! ^^

Thanks Saigo.
SWEET! L DRAGO DESTROY AND RYUUGA FOR THE WIN!!!
I cant wait for Nemesis to come out
Wow! I can't wait to see Kyouya VS Ryuuga....

That's awesome.
Jajaja, that Ryuuga
He dont helps so easy... XD
Wow, ginga is loosing? 2 interesting things i think-1. Finally a lose for ginga in a one vs one battle.2. Ryuga still can say that he has never lost a battle cuz he can say that he did not control himself in the finals of the battle bladers. I understand why he is winning, it's because he half won in their battle at 79. Actually it was obvious that ryuga is stronger, even at the attempts to stop the spiral core , we saw the differences between them. We will just have to wait for their next battle to see what is ryuga's react after loosing...
Ginga's already lost two one vs. one battles. Once to Ryuuga earlier and once to Yuu.

Glad that Ryuuga's appearing early in this season.
yea Ryuga ftw
i dont think Ginga will accually bet him untill the last ep of beyblade or ealier
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:43 PM)Tobi Wrote: Wow, ginga is loosing? 2 interesting things i think-1. Finally a lose for ginga in a one vs one battle.2. Ryuga still can say that he has never lost a battle cuz he can say that he did not control himself in the finals of the battle bladers. I understand why he is winning, it's because he half won in their battle at 79. Actually it was obvious that ryuga is stronger, even at the attempts to stop the spiral core , we saw the differences between them. We will just have to wait for their next battle to see what is ryuga's react after loosing...
does Ryuga lose in this ep?
Hooray for Yuki! Maybe Yuki will Battle Ryuuga after Ryuuga defeats Ginga? I hope so because as of now Yuki is my fav character.Hopefully Yuki wont run away like he did when he battled Johannes Tongue_out But if Yuki does battle Ryuuga its unlikely that Yuki will run according to the title.
Maybe Anubius turns into Anubius Brave Version??
I really hope it's more than just that considering that means nothing changed at all apart from the colour.
Did Anubis sparkle in the first episode of 4D, after the explosion of the comet ?
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did Anubis sparkle in the first episode of 4D, after the explosion of the comet ?

Yeah he Did, whe he goes "ANUBUIESU"
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:57 PM)Byser Wrote: Ginga's already lost two one vs. one battles. Once to Ryuuga earlier and once to Yuu.

Glad that Ryuuga's appearing early in this season.

I believe he lost to masamune twice as well if not twice once for sure i assume twice as i remember the first battle they had there was an explosion dont remember what happened after that ...
oh well
Based on the title, I am going to predict that Anubis will transform, since he did sparkle after the explosion of the comet. Hopefully, it does not turn into Mercury Anubis Brave Ver. since that is just a recolor. Also, Rock Leone and Galaxy Pegasis transformed in a battle, so I think it would be a valid prediction for LDrago and Anubis to evolve in a battle.
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:05 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: Maybe Anubius turns into Anubius Brave Version??

i was tottaly thinking the same thing maybe anubis goes way more powerful and is 'braver' lol im not saying this is happening
IT is Kind of Stupid that Ginga and especially Kyoya lost to Ryuga. Also how many times has Kyoya lost and how many times has Ginga lost.
Kyoya's losses- Ginga, Doce(reckless), Ginga(Leone cries WTF), Yu(4 Way), Ryuga(he doesnt use the steps in defeating darkness). UNDEAFETED THROUGOUT METAL FIGHT EXPLOSION.

Ginga's losses- Ryuga, Yu(4 way), Kyoya(6 way), Phoenix, and did he lose to Julius Ceaser or no???

did i get all of them right??? or did I miss a few
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:43 PM)Tobi Wrote: Wow, ginga is loosing? 2 interesting things i think-1. Finally a lose for ginga in a one vs one battle.2. Ryuga still can say that he has never lost a battle cuz he can say that he did not control himself in the finals of the battle bladers. I understand why he is winning, it's because he half won in their battle at 79. Actually it was obvious that ryuga is stronger, even at the attempts to stop the spiral core , we saw the differences between them. We will just have to wait for their next battle to see what is ryuga's react after loosing...

Umm Ginga lost to Phoenix and once Ryuga 4 sure and maybe even Julius Ceaser so yeh.
Dude really? Kyoya never battles anyone that's why he doesn't lose as much as Ginga. He only ever battled like 3 people during the whole of explosion. Whereas Ginga battles at least 20 times... Also another thing is that Ryuga has only ever lost once. In the whole series. So it's not really surprising they both lost. In short go go away you kyoya fanboy.
just saw the preview for this episode and the battle of Mercury vs Ldrago looks pretty good, sad that Gingka lost Unhappy, but hopefully Yuki will win or maybe become a 4d beyblade.
ps: not speculating just hoping. Smile
Longer summary:

"Ryuga and Kyoya clash within the volcano’s crater, and so do L-Drago and Leone. Ginga asked Ryuga, who had mastered his new power and driven off Kyoya, to join forces with them in the search for the Fragments of the Star. However, Ryuga didn’t answer but replies when he challenges him to a match. Ginga receives this unavoidably, and Pegasis and L-Drago clash once again! The aftermath further exceeded that of the match against Leone a while ago, shocking the whole island. But, Ginga, who can’t keep a hold of Pegasis’ new power, suffers a defeat against L-Drago."
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:46 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Hooray for Yuki! Maybe Yuki will Battle Ryuuga after Ryuuga defeats Ginga? I hope so because as of now Yuki is my fav character.Hopefully Yuki wont run away like he did when he battled Johannes Tongue_out But if Yuki does battle Ryuuga its unlikely that Yuki will run according to the title.
i am thinking yuki will beat ryuga so bad b/c the title