MFB 4D: Episode 106 - L Drago Destroy (04/24/11)

Great episode, well that's cause Kyoya looked awesome!!! too bad he'll probably loose at the biginning of the next episode. Unhappy what a surprise that l-drago evolved on a volcano (sarcastic) Gingka and Madoka fighting at the barn cause they were hungry but didn't want to make a sound, but their tummy's were rumbling, that was funny.
Sarah owns a mere Earth Phoenix, probably with 125FS. Also, as I kept saying, there does not seem to be any link at all between her and Ryuuga ...
Nice episode seems like ryuuga is out of control with power again...
l drago destroy seems to be very powerful defeating leone and maybe pegasis
next ep shows l drago shooting heat rays and breathing fire
hopefully anubis will win (which it should)
I feel like someone's Beyblade is going to be near destroyed (no pun intended) in the next episode.

EDIT (For this episode):

I found it strange that Sarah's Phoenix had an identical Clear Wheel to Burn Phoenix. I was expecting the one from Storm Phoenix 130B.
I don't think Ryuga is out of control because it might be a special move or like Ep 77 where he looked evil but wasn't and L'drago can't evolve from evil to good to evil Chocked_2 ...
Kai-v is probably right about the bey Sarah has, but I just had a thought she might have Infinity Libra...
Still, no objections to Earth Phoenix
She IS right about her Beyblade, Kai-V guarantees her knowledge for pretty much all times.
Mmm.. the episode was OK; it felt like it ended quicker than usual though (even though the run-time was the same amount as any other episodes).

Oh interesting so it was set in what seems to be Indonesia; so they're basically still in Asia.

One thing they could have done to always identify which mode L-Drago is in (for me) was to only use one colour while it is spinning in the battle scene (and of course the colour depicts the mode). But L-Drago Destroy spinning animation was indeed an improvement compared to Meteo L-Drago spinning in season 2, in my opinion.

In case any else was wondering this episode Ryuuga used "Attack-mode".

Overall 3/5; thanks for the upload DranzerX13

EDIT:
I know its a bit off here but rewatching the scene when L-Drago/Ryuuga were hit with the meteor; it looked as if he just took a massive poop; especially with all that screaming and explosion.
Decent episode. L Drago Destroy is pretty cool, but the way he gets it is pretty...uh, unexplained?

Also, Kai-V and I were pretty much rolling in laughter (Well, I was, she was mostly just grinning, which, for her, is the equivalent), thinking back at all the theories people spurted out about how Sara would be Ryuuga's sister/girlfriend/lover/cousin XD
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:40 PM)Dude Wrote: Decent episode. L Drago Destroy is pretty cool, but the way he gets it is pretty...uh, unexplained?

I'm looking forward to the next episode over this one tbh; its more based on Ryuuga and L-Drago, we only saw him half way through the ep on this one (as expected) and the battle was only 1/2 - 3/4 finished anyway.

And it was explained? Meteor hits L-Drago then it evolves; there was no need to waste time on the scene in this episode (especially when we just saw it a couple of episodes ago), maybe next episode or in future in case they actually want to waste time then yeh.
Why did Ryuuga scream when a light hit his Beyblade, not him ...
not sure, maybe Ldrago's new power is too powerful.
Ryuuga seemed like a cool enough guy to endure it ...
I think that he is still a part of Ldrago so when Ldrago evolved he felt it too. Just a thought.
(Apr. 26, 2011  5:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why did Ryuuga scream when a light hit his Beyblade, not him ...

It's a man thing (battle shout)... But really though it shows him unleashing power after gaining it; its a cliché thing to see in anime; just watch the Dragonball anime, they can't stop screaming.
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:02 AM)DarkScythe-Crow Wrote: I hope that Sara is not Ryuuga girlfriend...
would be very rare and a little creapy Chocked_2

you are completely right
(Apr. 26, 2011  5:55 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  5:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why did Ryuuga scream when a light hit his Beyblade, not him ...

It's a man thing (battle shout)... But really though it shows him unleashing power after gaining it; its a cliché thing to see in anime; just watch the Dragonball anime, they can't stop screaming.

I know right?
Anyway this episode was boring for me....its not because they talk Japanese while i don't
know Japanese Its acctually because you barely see l drago in this episode Tired half the episode went on sarah and ginga and co talking Tongue_out

But the other episode is going to be more l drago-ish :3
He will battle gingka...gingka will lose (its actually shown in the preview well kinda)Then Anubis will battle him but im guessing he will lose too...