MFB 4D: Episode 105 - Lynx, The Mysterious Cat (04/17/11)

105. Lynx, The Mysterious Cat
怪猫リンクス
Kaibyou rinkusu
04/17/11

早速レジェンドブレーダー探しを始めた銀河たち。だが有力と思われたライバルたちに覚醒した者はおらず、手掛かりとなったのはユウキが天文台で撮った星の欠片の記録だった。それによると欠片の1つがインドネシアに落ちた事が判り、早速銀河たちはその足取りを追うべく出発の準備に入る。しかし出発当日、ペガシスの力を手に入れるべくヨハネスが銀河たちの前に立ち塞がった。応戦する銀河とペガシスだが・・・・・・。
So Yuki's astronomy talent comes into play huh? This looks like one of those all-talk episodes to me.
Apparently episode 106 is called "L Drago Destroy", but I will wait for more confirmation.

For sure, in this episode we should learn more about Beat Lynx, if not see actually see it if we do not see it in details in episode 104.
The title should be something more like "Lynx, the Mysterious Cat".

"Ginga and co. have immediately begun the search for the Legend Bladers. However, those who have awoken as rivals thought to be powerful haven't, and a record of the Fragment of the Star taken by Yuki at the observatory became a clue. Discovering that one of the Fragments fell in Indonesia according to that, Ginga and co. immediately start preparing for departure in order to follow its tracks. However, on their day of departure, Johannes stands in their way so that he can obtain Pegasis' power. Ginga and Pegasis fight back but..."
Indonesia??? Awesome.
I think when Gingka will battle Johannes it will end up by pegasis's final drive lever getting used to get rid of lynx
There was nothing too interesting in this episode ... Ginga, Madoka, Kenta, Yuki, Ryuusei and Hikaru ask both Masamune and Wang Fu Zhong if they are Legend Bladers, and neither seem to have any idea about that, so they probably did not receive a huge light that got absorbed by their Beyblade ...

Apparently Kyouya's mere aura is frightening Johannes, but apparently not because of the lion versus simply lynx conflict : just because Kyouya is a Legend Blader. So, somehow Ginga is not frightening at all even though he is seemingly equal to Kyouya and also a Legend Blader ...

Kyouya also agreed to go with Ginga and his friends on a quest to find the other Legend Bladers.
(Apr. 09, 2011  8:49 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: This looks like one of those all-talk episodes to me.

I called it. Eee Tongue_out But that Wang Fu Zhong discussion does signify that all of those rumors are most likely true, since we know for a fact that Masamune will be a legend blader. Did Wang Fu Zhong have his hair look like the way it did in the silhouette?
I liked how Johannes freaks when Leone is launched, is able to take on Ginga but not Kyoya.... Tired

(Apr. 17, 2011  12:41 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I called it. Eee Tongue_out But that Wang Fu Zhong discussion does signify that all of those rumors are most likely true, since we know for a fact that Masamune will be a legend blader. Did Wang Fu Zhong have his hair look like the way it did in the silhouette?

What ? No, Masamune is not confirmed as a Legend Blader at all, everyone is just basing it off a dark silhouette which would have had him wearing new clothes, which he does not have. Plus, I clearly wrote in my post that they asked Masamune and Wang Fu Zhong and that none of them seemed to have received a piece of the comet, so how can you still believe that one, or even two of them, are still Legend Bladers ?
sigh I really wanted masamune to be a legend blader but oh well thank you for the information Kai-V (still sad) Unhappy
So Ginga couldn't even beat him and was getting beaten making him look like a chump. Then Kyoya shows up and although he doesn't beat him he scares him away which to me made Ginga look like even more of a chump. Johannes is wierd. Cats gather to him. Like Catwoman in Batman returns.
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:06 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So Ginga couldn't even beat him and was getting beaten making him look like a chump.

Did you watch the episode properly? He was about to go "Final Drive" but then Kyoya interrupted showing off his "Legend Blader Aura"; so Ginga wasn't necessarily looking like a chump, Kyoya was just rude to interrupt from the start...

Anyway the ep wasn't all that for me, I wasn't interested in most of it only want to see Ryuuga again; 2/5.

Thanks for the upload, etc. ^^
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:15 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:06 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So Ginga couldn't even beat him and was getting beaten making him look like a chump.

Did you watch the episode properly? He was about to go "Final Drive" but then Kyoya interrupted showing off his "Legend Blader Aura"; so Ginga wasn't necessarily looking like a chump, Kyoya was just rude to interrupt from the start...

Anyway the ep wasn't all that for me, I wasn't interested in most of it only want to see Ryuuga again; 2/5.

I did watch it properly. Wish he had done it earlier so we would have seen it. I was quite surprised he couldn't beat him. But really I was surprised the track changing thing really stumped him. I mean he couldn't lift his bey of the ground when he did that?
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:05 PM)Saigo Wrote: The title should be something more like "Lynx, the Mysterious Cat".

"Ginga and co. have immediately begun the search for the Legend Bladers. However, those who have awoken as rivals thought to be powerful haven't, and a record of the Fragment of the Star taken by Yuki at the observatory became a clue. Discovering that one of the Fragments fell in Indonesia according to that, Ginga and co. immediately start preparing for departure in order to follow its tracks. However, on their day of departure, Johannes stands in their way so that he can obtain Pegasis' power. Ginga and Pegasis fight back but..."

Finally.....
Looking On The Location The meteorite falls,the place will be likely Mt.Kraktau, In the middle the island Java And Sumatera.
(Wil They Finally release Galaxy Pegasis??!!!)
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:02 PM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:05 PM)Saigo Wrote: The title should be something more like "Lynx, the Mysterious Cat".

Finally.....
Looking On The Location The meteorite falls,the place will be likely Mt.Kraktau, In the middle the island Java And Sumatera.
(Wil They Finally release Galaxy Pegasis??!!!)

Both Big Bang Pegasis and Galaxy Pegasis have been released. What in the world are you talking about? BTW, it's Zarkan Island.
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:15 PM)JÆMS Wrote:

I did watch it properly. Wish he had done it earlier so we would have seen it. I was quite surprised he couldn't beat him. But really I was surprised the track changing thing really stumped him. I mean he couldn't lift his bey of the ground when he did that?

What surprised me was that above-145 height (with SF ejected, so a bit taller) leaning upwards couldn't hit 220.