MFB 4D: Episode 104 - Legend Blader (04/10/11)

Joanne's face reminds me of Kyouya's for the first 13 eps.

I give this a 3.7/5

is this episode up yet, if so where?
geez im kinda spamming here but u guys all act like u have seen it lol
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:16 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: is this episode up yet, if so where?

This is the one-hundred-and-fourth episode. Therefore, if this episode is available, it will be everywhere that all the other episodes usually were, starting with the stickied topics with all of the episode download links. Seriously, think before you post ... Some of us watch it live, that is not new at all either.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:16 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: is this episode up yet, if so where?

The episode will be up tomorrow, new episodes are always up on Sunday unless there is some kind of recording or uploading problem.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V
is L-Drago Destroy going to be introduced in this episode
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:33 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: is L-Drago Destroy going to be introduced in this episode

Probably not, but I could be wrong, the episode title sort of does and doesn't imply Ryuuga at the same time.
But they are rumors is going to show up in the episode 106 ;D
I hope really explain how change Meteor Ldragon to Destroy Ldrago
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is the one-hundred-and-fourth episode. Therefore, if this episode is available, it will be everywhere that all the other episodes usually were, starting with the stickied topics with all of the episode download links. Seriously, think before you post ... Some of us watch it live, that is not new at all either.

UM whats a stickied topic sorry lol, WHERE DO U WACTH IT LIVE?????
sorry about that
also IBLADER i live in aus so it would be a monday for your sunday
(Apr. 10, 2011  7:24 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: UM whats a stickied topic sorry lol, WHERE DO U WACTH IT LIVE?????
sorry about that
also IBLADER i live in aus so it would be a monday for your sunday

I suppose Kai-V watch it in live on KeyHoleTV, like me.

So, this episode is very cool ! The opening is good too, but we don't see Nile... T^T
I like the reaction of Kyoya when Yuki want to be helped. Very funny !
And, Johannes is very strange, I find...
... Ah ! Yet, there are several to be legend bladers, no ? Ginga, Kyoya, Yuki too, I suppose, and other... ?!
Edit:I have Keyhole TV but i dunno what channel O_O

No i don't think ryuuga will appear in this episode
It's TV Tokyo which broadcasts Metal Fight Beyblade.

I confirm : Ryuga doesn't appear in this episode.
It will be probably in the episode 106.
I didn't actually watch the episode. I figured it would be pretty useless, considering next episode seems related to that Beat Lynx stuff.

I only watched the opening.

And it sucks.
Oh really?Dang it i would have only watched the episode to see beat lynx in action and watch the opening....
>:0
where can see Episode 104 now??
i can't wait ><!! i wait to listen the OP two weeks already!!!><
is it up? i cant seem to find it on Veoh (its 100% fine if its not I know how hard it can be for DranzerX13)
I'm content with the opening, for now. Episode was 3/5; it was only worth it because we get to see the shadow image of the "Legend bladers"

Anubis looks pretty in the anime.

And as i suspected from the screenshot that Ttarou made on his blog; these are the "Legend bladers" (wanted to confirm by watching anime before speculating).

[Image: legend_bladers.png]

I first thought that the one to the left of Masamune would be Jack; but his hair is not that spikey. I do however, hope that the one to the right, next to Kyoya is Wang Da Xiang. Of course I am quite sure that is Damian; nobody else has hair/cloak like that in the anime (of course Ryuuga also wears a jacket over himself, but not in this image).

Masamune's new clothes looks cool in the shadows.

EDIT: If I'm correct, then I'm surprised that Damian's Hell Kerbecs will also evolve and cannot wait to see it (since it was a maximum series beyblade already)
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)JÆMS Wrote: I'm content with the opening, for now. Episode was 3/5; it was only worth it because we get to see the shadow image of the "Legend bladers"

And as i suspected from the screenshot that Ttarou made on his blog; these are the "Legend bladers" (wanted to confirm by watching anime before speculating).

I first thought that the one to the left of Masamune would be Jack; but his hair is not that spikey. I do however, hope that the one to the right, next to Kyoya is Wang Da Xiang, and of course I am quite sure that is Damian; nobody else has hair/cloak like that in the anime.

What happened to zeo. Any way, i REALLY want to see this episode cuz i wanna see anubis in the anime and i REALLY want to see beat lynx even more! I wanna see how it does and how strong it is (in the anime of course)
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:28 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: What happened to zeo. Any way, i REALLY want to see this episode cuz i wanna see anubis in the anime and i REALLY want to see beat lynx even more! I wanna see how it does and how strong it is (in the anime of course)

Zeo is in USA with Masamune and Tobi (as a team). This was already mentioned in the end of season 2.
That might not be Masamune either ...
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:34 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:28 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: What happened to zeo. Any way, i REALLY want to see this episode cuz i wanna see anubis in the anime and i REALLY want to see beat lynx even more! I wanna see how it does and how strong it is (in the anime of course)

Zeo is in USA with Masamune and Tobi (as a team). This was already mentioned in the end of season 2.

I know that but Zeo wasn't in the picture. And now that you mention it where's Tobi in that pic too. some of my most favorite characters are not there Crying
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That might not be Masamune either ...

mmmm, he was (what i thought they portrayed) the second most important person in season 2; so it was just my assumption (for a long time now) that he would come back to be one of them (with dramatic entrance, i hope).

Besides, the hair awfully looks similar...

(Apr. 10, 2011  5:46 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: I know that but Zeo wasn't in the picture. And now that you mention it where's Tobi in that pic too. some of my most favorite characters are not there Crying

So get over it?
They won't have as big a role as previous season, but it opens up for new characters (personalities) and beyblades (colour scheme/star sign(?)) to come in.
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That might not be Masamune either ...

However, he looks like Masamune... I hope it's him !

But, it will be strange (maybe) Jack and Damian will be still here. Especially as I don't find the person who is next to Ryuga looks like Damian...
So, the three-four (if it's not Wang Da Xiang) characters on the right will be new characters ?
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:28 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)JÆMS Wrote: I'm content with the opening, for now. Episode was 3/5; it was only worth it because we get to see the shadow image of the "Legend bladers"

I first thought that the one to the left of Masamune would be Jack; but his hair is not that spikey. I do however, hope that the one to the right, next to Kyoya is Wang Da Xiang, and of course I am quite sure that is Damian; nobody else has hair/cloak like that in the anime.

What happened to zeo. Any way, i REALLY want to see this episode cuz i wanna see anubis in the anime and i REALLY want to see beat lynx even more! I wanna see how it does and how strong it is (in the anime of course)

I really doubt it. Why would they bring back Damian? He really wouldn't add much. I laugh if you were completely wrong which is likely cause you're guessing.
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:57 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I really doubt it. Why would they bring back Damian? He really wouldn't add much. I laugh if you were completely wrong which is likely cause you're guessing.

I don't exactly know why they would bring him back either. At least i wasn't blindly guessing? Which is different to "comparative guessing". Besides Damian not adding much, I don't even understand why they have so many "Legend bladers" (other than advertisement for the product). I was just hoping that this season would have fewer "Legend bladers" than this and concentrate more on Black Sun/Nemesis...

Also, what is the purpose of these "Legend bladers" within this season? (if it was mentioned in this episode, then i don't think i understood it...)

EDIT: Not completely wrong, Ryuuga is 100%. And, to me, Masamune is at least 70-80%. Besides that, (in the anime) Legend bladers are named when they get hit by the comet (i believe they said it like that) and if Ryuuga's beyblade "evolves" to 4D system, then he must also be hit by the comet, making him a "Legend blader".

Kyoya also.. (Click to View)
I think the Legend Bladers are those who can stop Nemesis or something ... It must have been mentioned in one of the translations Saigo did.