MFB 4D: Episode 103 - Fragment of the Star (04/03/11)

(Apr. 03, 2011  1:36 AM)JÆMS Wrote: The cloaked guy's voice sounded similar to Tsubasa's Japanese voice.. at least to me anyway.

Hm, not really to us. Plus I doubt it is Tsubasa, unless his whole personality changed because I really do not imagine him moving like that character did, even when Tsubasa had "two personalities".
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, not really to us. Plus I doubt it is Tsubasa, unless his whole personality changed because I really do not imagine him moving like that character did, even when Tsubasa had "two personalities".

Sorry, my point was that I was just wondering if they used the same seiyuu for the two characters; been done before in a lot of TV shows that's all. But I guess I'll relisten to it when the 720p is up.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I checked though, and you are the only one we can hear laughing.

That's because I have a big voice and you know it!

And I was really holding back, anyway.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:39 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Sorry, my point was that I was just wondering if they used the same seiyuu for the two characters; been done before in a lot of TV shows that's all. But I guess I'll relisten to it when the 720p is up.

That seems more like something Nelvana would do, hah.

EDIT :

Johannes, and the shot of Madoka that made us laugh :
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4734/johannes2.jpg
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9286/...ending.jpg
Ryuuga just seems to be a mere "imitation" of Shadow The hedgehog.
Completely Neutral in the anime,Nor good or bad.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:39 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Sorry, my point was that I was just wondering if they used the same seiyuu for the two characters; been done before in a lot of TV shows that's all. But I guess I'll relisten to it when the 720p is up.

That seems more like something Nelvana would do, hah.

EDIT :

Johannes, and the shot of Madoka that made us laugh :
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4734/johannes2.jpg
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9286/...ending.jpg

Johannes' grin reminded me of the early pictures of "Faust" in Coro Coro. A sadistic looking grin.
Everybody gets a new outfit, and i dont know when galaxy pegasis evolves into big band pegasis.
Only Kyouya and Kenta are wealthy enought to get an outfit.
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:14 AM)Kyoya san Wrote: So who won ginga or kyoya?

We don't know :

(I'm sorry, I don't know to do a spoil in this forum... So, if you don't want to know the end of the episode, don't read next...)

[ At the end of the episode, Kyoya and Ginga faint. But their bey still turning. ]
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:37 AM)Elfiebelfie Wrote: Everybody gets a new outfit, and i dont know when galaxy pegasis evolves into big band pegasis.

Perhaps if you actually read my comments you would know ?
Where can listen the OP
I wait it long times already.....
I think Kyoya gotten stronger, I mean physically, not in terms of Beyblades evolution, or performance. He looks more buff. I dunno.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:53 PM)dabc Wrote: Where can listen the OP

It didn't come out this week; otherwise it would have been posted. It should come out next week though.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:55 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: I think Kyoya gotten stronger, I mean physically, not in terms of Beyblades evolution, or performance. He looks more buff. I dunno.

He looks the same to me
maybe it was the new clothes
(Apr. 03, 2011  4:21 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:53 PM)dabc Wrote: Where can listen the OP

It didn't come out this week; otherwise it would have been posted. It should come out next week though.

uh what? It came out today and is already on Veoh.
(Apr. 03, 2011  6:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh what? It came out today and is already on Veoh.

OP = Opening... there was no opening this week.
Great Episode. I just wonder what Johannes and Nemesis have, they look great. And Yuki reminds me of Yuu.

But anyways, this episode was great. The battle scenes were impressively done, and everyone looks better.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:12 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I just wonder what Johannes and Nemesis have.

Johannes will supposedly have Beat Lynx, which made sense since we saw him pet a cat...
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:12 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Great Episode. I just wonder what Johannes and Nemesis have, they look great. And Yuki reminds me of Yuu.

But anyways, this episode was great. The battle scenes were impressively done, and everyone looks better.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10

I thought Nemesis was a Beyblade, and Johannes has Beat Lynx, like I thought. It was in the translation Saigo gave for Episode 104, I believe.
is there a full version of Kokori no Yuki
(Apr. 27, 2011  11:42 AM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: is there a full version of Kokori no Yuki

Not yet, and not until YU+KI obviously releases a new Beyblade album ...