MFB 4D: Episode 103 - Fragment of the Star (04/03/11)

(Mar. 30, 2011  11:41 AM)Poison pegasus Wrote: That tall character thats with the cloak might as well be the "evil guy" you know like ziggurat and doji...

We will never know until the episode actually comes out.
Has the likelihood of a recurring antagonist been proven false yet? Or is it still a possibility?
(Mar. 31, 2011  12:37 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: Has the likelihood of a recurring antagonist been proven false yet? Or is it still a possibility?

I'm just saying that the cloaked guy might not be one of the main antagonists. It could be someone like Phoenix for example... We won't know until we watch the episode, and we might not even know after that.
longer summary:

かつてベイの起源、ペガシスとエルドラゴを生んだとされる星の欠片。今地球に新たな星の欠片が舞い降りる……。一方、まどかの手によって修理を終えたペガシスを手にケンタとバトルをと意気込む銀河の元に挑戦状が届く。何者かと指定された小島へ赴いた銀河を待ち受けていたのはキョウヤだった! 実質引き分けに終わったビッグバンブレーダーズでの決着を着けるため、キョウヤとレオーネが銀河とペガシスに牙をむく!!
From what I can infer from Google translate, Kenta will give Pegasis to Gingka after Madoka repaired it. I'm curious to see if Madoka repaired it into Big Bang Pegasis or something...
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:25 AM)Mr. N Wrote: From what I can infer from Google translate, Kenta will give Pegasis to Gingka after Madoka repaired it. I'm curious to see if Madoka repaired it into Big Bang Pegasis or something...

No, in the trailer Galaxy Pegasis is seen spinning without any scratches or anything.
Hah Google Translate makes me giggle.

I hope Leone isn't the only new bey to eventually upgrade. I'm just hoping for some other upgrades in the anime. And some new interesting beys to buy Wink

Eeedited:
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:43 AM)JonnB Wrote: Hah Google Translate makes me giggle.

I hope Leone isn't the only new bey to eventually upgrade. I'm just hoping for some other upgrades in the anime. And some new interesting beys to buy Wink

(Mar. 29, 2011  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:53 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote: my webpage says " File Not Found "

It is normal. The pictures are only hosted for a limited amount of time. If you download the actual episode 102, you will get the whole trailer anyway ...
Yeah I kinda realized I hadn't read a whole page and that those were a whole page ago.
My bad.
Starting from this episode, the new OP is "Kokori no Yuki" by YU+KI while the ED is "Destiny" by YU+KI.

The official Japanese site has been updated.
That was quick. It is weird that YU+KI is also doing the ending this time.

Music is done by DNA.pro both times. I suppose it is not this "DNA-pro" ... ?
http://dna-pro.de/home.html
"The Fragment of the Star, once the origin of the Bey, is believed to have created Pegasis and L Drago. Now a new Fragment of the Star lands on Earth... Meanwhile, a challenge arrives for Ginga, who is enthusiastic about his battle against Kenta, who has Pegasis, which has finished being repaired by Madoka, in his hand. Awaiting Ginga, who has headed towards the specified small island with someone, is none other than Kyoya! In order to settle their score with Big Bang Bladers, which practically resulted in a draw, Kyoya and Leone bare their fangs to Ginga and Pegasis!!"

The site also mentions that both Ginga and Kyoya are Legend Bladers and that Ginga has embarked on a journey to search for the remaining Legend Bladers in order to stop Nemesis' Revival.

Also, here's a slightly longer description for the story:

"In the Cosmos, a strange phenomenon has occurred. The Fragment of the Star (a meteor) came flying towards the Earth for the first time in many centuries. The mysterious power concealed within the Fragment of the Star became both good and evil due to the humans who gained possession of it. If the Fragment of the Star falls into the wrong hands...

Then, one day... Ginga and co. help Yuki, a boy who is attacked by Johannes, a mysterious youth. Although he is really a boy genius and an astronomer, Yuki is a Blader who owns Anubius. Yuki says that he has come to inform Ginga and his friends about a voice from Fragment of the Star. He witnessed the Fragment of the Star (a meteor) fall from the sky one day. That single light dwells within Anubius and he says that he heard the voice from the Fragment of the Star that evening. By using the unknown power of the Fragment of the Star, a great evil is attempting to revive the Black Sun and Nemesis, the god of destruction, and... The Fragment of the Star scattered its own power (fragments) for the sake of entrusting the fate of the Earth to the chosen warriors, the "Legend Bladers". A single fraction of that power is manifested in Ginga's Pegasis.

In order to bring back Nemesis, who is awaiting his revival somewhere on Earth, for righteous power, Ginga and his companions' new adventure begins."
Thanks again for the translations and info Saigo, although I think the episode 103 sinopsis still needs some attention at its redaction. So "Legend Bladers", Nemesis, fate of Earth depending on chosen warriors, gotta be interesting.
Small Hypothesis.- The "Ultimate Bladers" tournament may be held in order to find the rest of the "legend bladers", who are expected to compete in it.
Thank you for the Translation Saigo!

Excellent, I have increased my high hopes for this season; especially knowing that the antagonists deity "class" beyblades, and two(?) of them as well ^^.

Only one thing could ruin this season... bringing back Team Graces or Russia (or making new teams similar to them); and of course the physical beyblades of these antagonists turning out to be nothing but duds.
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:32 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Thank you for the Translation Saigo!

Excellent, I have increased my high hopes for this season; especially knowing that the antagonists deity "class" beyblades, and two(?) of them as well ^^.

Only one thing could ruin this season... bringing back Team Graces or Russia (or making new teams similar to them)

Totally agree.Those teams were so lame.

Even worse: The show is under the dangerous misconception that those characters were actually cool.

Let's just hope that they get lost in the void, like most of the teams from V-Force.
The only reason why I posted the longer story summary here is because the 4D topic is closed.
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:35 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:32 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Thank you for the Translation Saigo!

Only one thing could ruin this season... bringing back Team Graces or Russia (or making new teams similar to them)

Totally agree.Those teams were so lame.

Even worse: The show is under the dangerous misconception that those characters were actually cool.

Let's just hope that they get lost in the void, like most of the teams from V-Force.

So true. I don't even remember any of them except for King and Queen, and Ozuma, because King and Queen were just that epic. But the story as of late seems to be very very good. Who did TV Tokyo hire?
Aww I wanted to see who won, and that kid with white/yellow kid is Joannes right?

The ending song sounds great (:
Good episode; 4/5. It is the first time I streamed and the constant freezing in animation were very annoying (it's normal when live streaming I know).

How_they_evolve (Click to View)

Unfortunately I don't think they showed the opening music, but the ending song and animation was good ^^.

Yuki's seiyuu did an OK job voice acting, so far.

(Apr. 03, 2011  12:56 AM)Orisinal Wrote: that kid with white/yellow kid is Joannes right?

Yes. I hope he bought himself a boat ticket when he gets on that boat...
It was a pretty decent episode.

I wonder if that cloaked weird guy is Nemesis...His voice wasn't very scary...

Yuki looks like an okay character.
I recorded the ending with my MP3 player. KeyHole sometimes bugged and stopped playing sound for one second, and at the end you can hear Dude laughing because Madoka's expression and position at the end were totally hilarious, hah, but otherwise I think you can hear the song quite well. What YU+KI repeats at one point is "Go win!", I believe.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FXO7Z5O

To me, Johannes looks a lot like the character that CoroCoro put beside Sagittario 145S more than two years ago :
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/613/s...oowner.jpg

Also, considering that at the end of the episode, when Yuki was running to the boat, Johannes "teleported" and started petting a cat, I think it is not too far-fetched to say that he indeed has something like Beat Lynx ...

And yes, it seems that each "Legend" Beyblade got a fragment of the star when it exploded upon entering a certain layer of the Earth's atmosphere, and with enough intensity, those Beyblades can evolve, which is why, during their battle, both Pegasis and Leone evolved.

I really wanted to hear the new opening though ...
Does Johannes show his Bey? I think his Bey is going to be Beat Lynx...

Edit: Forgot to read Kai-V's post. Never mind.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: and at the end you can hear Dude laughing because Madoka's expression and position at the end were totally hilarious, hah

Don't try to hide it, missy, you were laughing too.

Besides, who wouldn't laugh before such a hilarious shot of Madoka?
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:33 AM)Dude Wrote: Don't try to hide it, missy, you were laughing too.

I checked though, and you are the only one we can hear laughing.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:27 AM)Dude Wrote: His voice wasn't very scary...

The cloaked guy's voice sounded similar to Tsubasa's Japanese voice.. at least to me anyway.