MFB 4D: Episode 103 - Fragment of the Star (04/03/11)

You've very mistaken considering this is the first episode of the next season.
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:54 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Which episode Kai-V? I think i missed it D=
It's either the end of 76, where we first see Ryuuga, Or episodes 77 and/or 79 where he explains what he's been doing in his off-time. So pretty much what Kai-V said.

Really looking forward to another season! =D
Yeh I think they bring the origin of Leone too because all 3 of them have 4D beys, Kyoya, Ginga, and Ryuga!
sigh, masamune won't come back this season
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:08 PM)Dude Wrote: Looks like your average boring episode...

Didn't we already know about the origin of Pegasis and L Drago? Do we really need to go deeper into it all?

Y'know, as long as Ryuuga doesn't want to destroy/conquer/enslave the world (Which, after leaving Dark Nebula, he didn't really seem to want to do) there's not really a reason to be afraid of him...

Don't forgot he can destroy a spinning top thingy(that floating city in CH101) with a bey.
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:00 AM)Hydron Wrote: sigh, masamune won't come back this season

when did you find that out
(Mar. 24, 2011  9:20 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:00 AM)Hydron Wrote: sigh, masamune won't come back this season

when did you find that out

He wasn't in the poster, but he might make a comeback in the middle of the season.
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:08 PM)Dude Wrote: Y'know, as long as Ryuuga doesn't want to destroy/conquer/enslave the world (Which, after leaving Dark Nebula, he didn't really seem to want to do) there's not really a reason to be afraid of him...

And yet, the manga artists still draw him scary/evil looking; that is what I am confused with, i.e. after he absorbed B.Horogium's power in the manga. And by drawing him with such facial expression, I am always wondering when he'll turn back to the dark side...
How many opportunities did Ryuuga have to even fall back, is what I wanna know...
translationGaspnce the origin of the bey, and gave birth to the star piece of Pegasus and L drago. Descends to earth piece of the new stars now. On the other hand, a challenge to be delivered under the get all fired up to battle with Kenta galaxy. The small island was waiting for a given galaxy was Kyouya
Weird i hope they get their new beys in the first or second episode
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:52 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:08 PM)Dude Wrote: Y'know, as long as Ryuuga doesn't want to destroy/conquer/enslave the world (Which, after leaving Dark Nebula, he didn't really seem to want to do) there's not really a reason to be afraid of him...

And yet, the manga artists still draw him scary/evil looking; that is what I am confused with, i.e. after he absorbed B.Horogium's power in the manga. And by drawing him with such facial expression, I am always wondering when he'll turn back to the dark side...
That's because he's.....well ,kind of hard to describe,
such as wanna take over the world....what's the word?
(Mar. 25, 2011  8:58 AM)Poison pegasus Wrote: translationGaspnce the origin of the bey, and gave birth to the star piece of Pegasus and L drago. Descends to earth piece of the new stars now. On the other hand, a challenge to be delivered under the get all fired up to battle with Kenta galaxy. The small island was waiting for a given galaxy was Kyouya
Weird i hope they get their new beys in the first or second episode

We've already got a proper translation...
(Mar. 25, 2011  11:50 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: That's because he's.....well ,kind of hard to describe,
such as wanna take over the world....what's the word?

The word is "World dominator"; but that's not the point, he quit that a long time ago or apparently so (within the anime).
From what I remember of the trailer for this episode that I saw on TV Tokyo today, Ginga and Kyouya battle and seem to already have Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone, because their attacks did not appear to be exactly the same that they always have. Also, Yuki (I think) is seen wearing the same sort of cloak that Helios had in the movie, and he was on top of an Aztec pyramid.

Otherwise, I do not remember anything really memorable ... Kyouya was already wearing his new shirt, and nothing else seemed to have changed. I do not think there is a "time skip".

A lot of scenes appeared to happen during nighttime or something ...
Hm, no pictures of the battle with Kyouya and Ginga, as well as the shot with Yuki wearing a cloak ? Those were some of the only interesting parts in the trailer ...
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: as well as the shot with Yuki wearing a cloak ?

I do not think that was Yuki. He was too tall to be a child/teen, possibly Ziggurat's height.

Hopefully it's the new antagonist, but it looks like one of those scenes where they just make a speech on their goal and then not reappear until next episode or later; creating mystery and suspense.

If it is the antagonist, i'm going to take a wild guess that after his speech, he'll look up into the stars (camera pans up) and it'll either be an ending to the ep or divert it back to Ginga and co. to a light scenery.

Also, I hope they have a new opening/ending music. I can't wait!!! Grin!!

[Image: Not_yuki.png]
Seeing like that, still, the figure does appear way too tall and skinny ... During the fast trailer, I just saw the goggles/glasses and then the Aztec pyramid, so I thought that might have been Yuki ... However, Anubis is Egyptian, so that does not make more sense ...
I think that's Black Sun, or did Jack come back? O.0
Actually what is the official website of MFB 4D?
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:24 PM)dabc Wrote: Actually what is the official website of MFB 4D?

Still the same as Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion ... They do not create a new website for each season ...
I'm wondering how Kyoya and Gingka will get Fang Leone and Big Bang Pegasis if they have it in this episode. Unless they're just skipping the part where they get them...
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:07 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Spoiler pics for episode 103. Enjoy!

http://jlab-tv.niceboat.org/2/s/tv1301183820986.jpg
http://jlab-tv.niceboat.org/2/s/tv1301183832066.jpg
http://jlab-tv.niceboat.org/2/s/tv1301183840771.jpg
http://jlab-tv.niceboat.org/2/s/tv1301183843294.jpg
http://jlab-tv.niceboat.org/2/s/tv1301183851825.jpg

my webpage says " File Not Found "
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:53 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote: my webpage says " File Not Found "

It is normal. The pictures are only hosted for a limited amount of time. If you download the actual episode 102, you will get the whole trailer anyway ...
That tall character thats with the cloak might as well be the "evil guy" you know like ziggurat and doji...