MF Stardust Pegasis H145RF

Please rate and comment.

Face - Metal Face
Clear Wheel - Pagasis
Metal Wheel - Stardust
Track - Horn 145 (Recolored Blue)
Bottom - RF
Why have you put "Stardust" and the colours, as if they performed differently? They don't.

Also, I don't find H145 to be a very good attacking part; its height also means that most of Storm's (or Stardust if you want) smash capabilities are negated.

It's not really too good a combination ...
I think that H145 is only usefull for attack with the track itself, so it works better with blade like MF FlameH145RF, but even with MF and RF the recoil often knock out the bey and also work only with lower blade. So i think is better plain Storm pegasis for an attack combo.
That is to much driven by luck.
(Aug. 06, 2009  11:45 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: I think that H145 is only usefull for attack with the track itself, so it works better with blade like MF FlameH145RF, but even with MF and RF the recoil often knock out the bey and also work only with lower blade. So i think is better plain Storm pegasis for an attack combo.
That is to much driven by luck.

MF Flame H145RF? Why would you use that, at all?
i tried it when i serched a use for h145, i use flame because the aim of the combo was hit with the track, flame give more space to h145 and have some better stamina. It was only a test, but it doesn't work well so i threw h145 in the carp parts XD
given that RF is one of the tallest bottoms out there, H145 being prone to get recoil when hits. combinations of the 2 with any wheel is simply unadvisable especially the lighter ones like virgo... not to mention many would agree that metal wins over plastic.
Why doesn't someone actually post some real tests? I would, but I don't own H145.
I will do this once I get the Hybrid Wheel Set Smile
Change the track to 90, or 100. And if you have a Storm Wheel, I'd use that instead of stardust... Wouldn't wanna wreck a perfectly good rare when it has the same stats as Storm.
You guys, the point is to attack with H145.
Having tested H145 quite a lot for this video back when I first got the part, I found that results have changed quite a bit now.

MF Libra C145WB vs Storm Pegasis H145RF

[Image: MFLibraC145WBvsMFStormH145RF.png]

[W = Win, L = Lose]
[OS denotes Outspin, while KO denotes Knockout]

I'm quite surprised by the win rate actually, given that I had initially dismissed H145. It might have something to do with the fact my Sliding Shoot may have improved.
I actually had similar results, however a few things, in the video it looks like you were shooting MF Libra C145WB at full power, honestly, I don't think anyone would be shooting like that, you don't exactly want the defense combo roaming the way I saw it in the video. Regardless, the video was really interesting, and testing this part myself, I have to agree it has potential.

MF Storm H145RF vs MF Libra C145WB 1 set, 20 rounds.

Now I didn't do my typical 3 set of 20 rounds testing because... well, I don't want to use up my RF yet.

Now, I believe this combo doesn't need a MF, mostly because I find MF Storm 100RF is the most anyone wants to put in terms of weight on an RF combo. Storm, unlike Quetz has a smaller percentage of KO and has less of a smash apparently. MF is only applicable to Storm because of the overall weight, however the more weight you put on to an RF combo the slower it moves, H145 is 2.5g heavier than a 100 track.

This testing was done with my friend who has essentially vowed to screw me over with defense types >>

MF Storm H145 won 8 via KO, had 4 draws (double KO), and 8 losses.

I'm partial to believe this can be fixed by removing the MF at least bringing this win ratio to 9 at least. The major problem I saw was that sliding shoot, at least mine, saw this combo eating its own recoil when it made a strong move towards the center and connecting with MF Libra C145WB. I think out of all RF attackers, this combo in particular has some of the most recoil out there along with Sagg 90RF.

Now is this combo usable against defense types? Not really, at least not if you have the parts to make a better more reliable RF attacker. The real question is, how does this combo perform against it's proper match-up, Stamina types.

Here's my last test with this combo, once again, 1 set of 20 rounds.

MF Storm H145RF vs Virgo DF145D

So for the record, my MF Storm 100RF gets a 90-95% win ratio on this match-up, it really depends on a few things, but in general regular battle conditions a top tier RF attacker should decimate these match ups.

MF Storm H145RF wins 13, loses 2, draws 5; 65% win ratio.

This is where the huge recoil becomes a noticeable factor, this is basically where I discovered in testing before the recoil really sucks. If you look at Virgo it has a protrusion right beneath the 'swirl' parts, H145 seems to make a lot of contact there resulting in a double KO usually. One of the two loses was due to out spin and the other loss was due to an unfavorable recoil.

Final note: If you discount the draws in both video's against the defense combo MF H145RF gets at least a 50% win rate, and against the Stamina type it's closer to 86%.