MF Pegasis 145HF/S smasher?

well i played around with beyblade parts making it as big as i could. here is one test I made.

MFB Stadium
Both Launcher grips
Suspensions
10 rounds
Top-Tier combos....
Beylauncher
banking or angling Pegasis
Pegasis stadium in first

MF Pegasis 145HF/S (flat) vs Earth Cancer GB145WB
Earth Cancer win by KO
Pegasis win by KO
Pegasis win by KO
Pegasis win by KO
Earth Cancer win by OS
Earth Cancer win by OS
Pegasis win by KO
Earth Cancer win by OS
Pegasis win by KO
Pegasis=60%
Earth Cancer=40%
pretty average tests....maybe more tests coming soon and more detail may be coming....
Why don't you use RF?
Cause I wanted to try something new and That's already a Top-Tier Combo
I think its only top tier with RF...
PTW? invalid.
Wow, the last two people that posted cannot read and/or are ignorant

(Nov. 14, 2010  4:25 PM)Themailman Wrote: I think its only top tier with RF...

He clearly said it's already a top tier combo, and he wants to try something new. Ignorant.

(Nov. 14, 2010  4:29 PM)mchlbant Wrote: PTW? invalid.

it clearly says MFB stadium. Where in any part of the post do you see PTW. Ignorant.

I am intrigued with this combination, but sadly I don't have the parts.
I see you like using the word ignorant..
I agree though.
Reading is extremely hard, so why do it?
Although, 60% win rate is not that good.
HF does RF's job worse, and HF/S is just blegh.
"MFB Stadium" is very vague : there are multiple Beystadiums in Metal Fight Beyblade, for your information, so do not act as if it were obviously the Attack Type one.

Moreover, apparently there is no Metal Face on the Defense combination.

Finally, I think it is obvious MF Pegasis 145RF would do better than that, and sub-tier customizations are not really interesting.
... he is trying to see if a force smasher would do better if it were taller it is pretty easy to figure out Speechless
... What are you talking about? ^
(Nov. 14, 2010  6:19 PM)Dan Wrote: ... What are you talking about? ^

that he is trying to see if taller=better force smasher Speechless
I don't see how hes making it taller compared to the top-tier combo. >.<
(Nov. 14, 2010  6:24 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't see how hes making it taller compared to the top-tier combo. Pinching_eyes_2

hah now that oyu mention it I just compared the height of HF/S and RF and HF/S is only a milimeter taller XD
Yeah.
Seriously this is no discovery.
yah I just never payed attention XD
(Nov. 14, 2010  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Finally, I think it is obvious MF Pegasis 145RF would do better than that, and sub-tier customizations are not really interesting.
Thanks Kai-V. Besides, wouldn't HF/S give it a worse/slower movement pattern. Also, RF is already quite tall.

Btw I read it as he meant that MF Pegasus 145HF/S was top-tier. I also do not appreciate being called ignorant.
I've had my friend try this beyblade V.S. my MF Earth Bull 145 WD and Pegasis got schooled.
(This was in an attack stadium from TT)
I won 6/8 :\ 75% wins
isnt R2F just as tall as the hf/s in hf mode?
This is definitely not as good as MF Pegasis 145RF. Main reason being that while HF/S may be taller than RF, it obviously does not provide as much grip on the stadium floor as RF does which would result in more self-KOs, not to mention the fact that it is harder to maintain a flower pattern with a plastic tip.
Just swap out 145 for 230 if height was what your looking for, then you still get the speed of RF.
What ? RF is quite bad with 230, know what you are talking about before you advise people ...
Actually RF is GOOD but HF/S is BETTER as HF/S has 2 MODES and IT ALSO OUTLASTS RF.
KAI-V is right as RF with 230 is worst than any blade out there
Even if your assumption was correct, wouldn't it still be top-tier with R2F :3
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:45 AM)Dragsus Wrote: Actually RF is GOOD but HF/S is BETTER as HF/S has 2 MODES and IT ALSO OUTLASTS RF.
KAI-V is right as RF with 230 is worst than any blade out there
Outlasted it doesn't mean better than it.
BTW, your sig is too large.