MF Meteo Ldrago ch120 LF

Poll: Do you Think this combo will be a success?

Yes it was great
100.00%
Heck no
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
there is aa new era in town and that is MF-MeteoLdrago CH120 LF He Counters alot of beys.Alot of people underestimate LF and say it's not that good,also this is a replace ment to XF altough i haven't used XF but it does well if you dont have XF

Eqiument

MF-Meteo(Assualt mode)LdragoCH120(120 HIEGHT)LF vs MF-H Basalt bull 230 cs
click here to see results>>>
As you can see MF-HBasalt bull 230 cs got dominated badly and now lets see it go against MF-H Hell Kerbecs bd145(boost mode)CS click here>>
Now lets see what this bad boy can do against a good defence type[spoiler]MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 CS mld win percentage 50%
Round 1 ko
Round 2 ko
Round 3 os
Round 4 ko
Round 5 ko
Round 6 os
Round 7 ko
Round 8 ko
Round 9 ko
Round 10 os
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 cs win Percentage 50%
Round 11 os
Round 12 ko
Round 13 os
Round 14 os
Round 15 ko
Round 16 ko
Round 17 ko
Round 18 os
Round 19 os
Round 20 os.
In this match it was Very close MLD got a OK win rate. When i said my CS was semi aggresive it is but the reason Basalt didn't get that much win ko's was because most the time it got koed
This is basically MF LLDBD145XF and so isn't new. Also you arn't ment to give your combo a name otherwise you may be warned
there already a thread like this.. here---> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-F-Lig...go-CH120XF
OK im not giving it a name im just saying its a new era and how is it basicly mf lldbd145xf
Meteo and lightning are different ok plus People say LF sucks and with these results it dont
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:27 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: This is basically MF LLDBD145XF and so isn't new. Also you arn't ment to give your combo a name otherwise you may be warned

BD145 XF is the ultimate floor scraper combined....

also 50% win rate?, its about 70% and above you need, 65% depending on other results.

also test against more combos, not just the one
im sorry i but lightning instead of meteo i used meteo not lightning i will update now when i did testing i used meteo sorry about confusion
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:32 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: OK im not giving it a name im just saying its a new era and how is it basicly mf lldbd145xf
Meteo and lightning are different ok plus People say LF sucks and with these results it dont

also the title must have the combo in it not a name, like new era
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:32 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: OK im not giving it a name im just saying its a new era and how is it basicly mf lldbd145xf
But dude you can't say the name YOU HAVE TO PUT THE COMBO NO NICKNAME ETC ETC. Period

Edit* Beaten =.= oh well free post haha
callum I DID MORE THAN 1 COMBO I DID 3
This is really just MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF but you simply do not have the parts for it ...