MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120XF.

Okay finally got around to doing it formally, so here it is:

*Mint CS which is single handedly the best defense tip. Yeah, idcwyt. >:V

vs. Defense (Click to View)

vs. Attack (Click to View)

vs. Stamina (Click to View)

McFrown's Video

All around great bey, but so much better if you can perfectly control it which is so difficult..
Two real shots that I've found useful:
Regular bank, with less power of course.
Weak Standard:McFrown has tried this too, with much success, IIRC. Basically weak shot it.

vs. Defense: Doesn't matter too much how you shoot as long as it doesn't suicide, you will most likely win unless your opponent has a NEW CS etc in which case WR's are a little lower.

vs. Attack: I find that the banking shot has a lesser chance of winning compared to the standard shot, so stick with it. This is when you'll notice it's 'homing'-like abilities, though it happens with the other types too.

vs. Stamina: Bank. If you standard shoot it, you'll die at the very last second.

Though off-topic: Hell Kerbecs is probably the best uncustomized bey I know of, best when in 'normal' mode though.. Tongue_out
Ahhhh. I've been waiting for some results with these. Nice name, too. Tongue_out_wink This bey is definitely a 'jack-of-all-trades' kinda thing. Can you explain your stamina reasoning though? Why would you die at the very last second? And maybe a video of this is possible?
Was it at 120 height the whole time?

And, could you do tests against a standard MF Earth bull gb145/r145 cs if you are up for it?
I could if I had either GB145 or R145.. :[
Yeah 120 whole time, even vs. 230.
I am pretty sure McFrown made a video of this. When it equalizes with the stamina type, they are virtually even with rotation but WD honestly squeezes in an extra rotation or so.
Nice results , but i personally Prefer a attack test with lightning l-drago 100 RF , i never get good results with lightning l-drago 90 rf & i never saw that good results when people use lld 85 rf , so please post a attack test with LLD 100 RF thank you Smile
Sorry, I didn't seem to see it in the post, but what's the primary method of winning against Defense types?
I meant to say that any of the shots I mentioned earlier are acceptable, as it can K.O and out-spin majority of defense types. (I think even CS has difficulty with it.) Though it could be that it is safer to standard shoot LDrago at medium to weak force rather than risk silly self-KOs with banking or powerful shots. (For the player with little experience handling XF that is.) Was that at all what you were looking for..? :V

Edit: Added LLD 100RF results: same as 85 oddly enough.
Do you have wf?
And maybe another matching l l drago combo.
Because if you do, then, please Smile

Because, if you launch xf Moderately- weak, would wf at full power be the same?
Heck, even lf if you have it. Either , or.

Just curious
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:09 AM)Dan Wrote: I meant to say that any of the shots I mentioned earlier are acceptable, as it can K.O and out-spin majority of defense types. (I think even CS has difficulty with it.) Though it could be that it is safer to standard shoot LDrago at medium to weak force rather than risk silly self-KOs with banking or powerful shots. (For the player with little experience handling XF that is.) Was that at all what you were looking for..? :V

Edit: Added LLD 100RF results: same as 85 oddly enough.

Yeah, I was just looking for how it was beating Defense types. So it does both ...

As SSJ said, and even though I don't have XF at the moment, I do have WF; could it be a better choice?
Honestly I think not, but I can do comparative tests later on.
But could it have similar, or almost exact movement, but more stamina than this combo with xf.
That's basically why we're requesting wf
Smile
I can tell you right now that WF's movement is not similar to XF's. I mean it, I've tried it and like XF better but if you insist I shall do this on the weekend or so when I can actually scour the earth for my WF.
XF is a MUCH better option over WF. WF has less stamina, attack, and covers a smaller portion of the stadium with the tip. What would be the point in downgrading?
I did not want to be so blunt, but yes, that is exactly what I think too. Either way my tests would have shown such.
(Mar. 03, 2011  4:47 AM)Dan Wrote: I did not want to be so blunt, but yes, that is exactly what I think too. Either way my tests would have shown such.

Sometimes being blunt is the only way people seem to understand. If you want, I can do the testing with WF even though I know the results wont be to my liking at all and would be a waste of time when we already know XF is better. I got it covered. Dont worry about it.
Go for it. I'm off, so I'll see those results later, feel free to post it here of course.
(Mar. 03, 2011  4:53 AM)Dan Wrote: Go for it. I'm off, so I'll see those results later, feel free to post it here of course.

Sure thing. Be done in 30 minutes.
vs. Attack it's definitely best to launch it hard into the ridge.
I've recorded some better results vs. Stamina, I'll post later, maybe a video tomorrow? You just have to launch weaker :V And vs. Defense it generally KO's, lot's of double KO's.

Bluezee: I agree with you so hard on the being blunt thing.
Was the movement more flower pattern or circular when it achieved its wins? Good testing BTW glad to see standards are still high as ever...
I have to ask.
Wouldn't be harder to use Catapult Shot or Sliding Shoot on XF ?
Well it would it not have that much accuracy to hit bey in the center of the stadium ?
Just Curious.
(Mar. 03, 2011  4:51 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  4:47 AM)Dan Wrote: I did not want to be so blunt, but yes, that is exactly what I think too. Either way my tests would have shown such.

Sometimes being blunt is the only way people seem to understand. If you want, I can do the testing with WF even though I know the results wont be to my liking at all and would be a waste of time when we already know XF is better. I got it covered. Dont worry about it.

okay chill just making a suggestion jeez brah

fyi dan made no indication of why he didn't choose wf in his post, so it's always good to ask
I'm quite calm. No need to feel as though anyone is personally attacking you or your views. I am simply being honest. As Dan said, he agreed with exactly with what I was saying. Of course he did not want to be as blunt as me. Unfortunately, I could care less. Nothing personal. You're one of the few people I like here.

As for testing for this, I will be able to do it when I return home. I have not forgotten. Just enjoying Disney World.
Is WF still on? I can do it now, but I'd despise doing so as I feel I know the outcome.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:02 AM)Dan Wrote: Is WF still on? I can do it now, but I'd despise doing so as I feel I know the outcome.

I would personally say don't waste time doing it but if you want more results rather than just mine, feel free. I will back up your results.
Forget it then, your results are enough.
I need some Basalt and Libra tests, anybody? I think I did my part in putting the combo out here, just need more people.