MF Meteo L-Drago BD145 LRF

Poll: Good combo?

Yes
74.07%
No
25.93%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
So yeah, MLD comes in the place of LLD, it really works, L-Drago #2's rubber gives it smash and spin equalizing abilities and BD145 lets it OS the opposing CS/RS based Defense Types, due ti increase in centrifugal force. Sadly, I dont have some parts (230, Basalt, Libra, an extra BD145, LRF, and Meteo L-Drago #2) so tests on them would be highly helpful. I really wanted to name this Meteorite Tank but, naming your combos in tests are banned so yeah, dont call it that, just call it MF MLDBD145LRF. Also, Meteo was in Assault mode and BD145's "notches" are behind the Assault part of the metal wheel (the silver part on the Blue and Silver Meteo URS recolor)

Conditions:
BB 10 Attack Stadium
Beylauncher-L/R for right spin combos and beylauncher-L for MLD
Sliding Shot for MLD
Banking for all opposing combos
opposing Bey always shot first
Draws Redone
Both Combos shot at 100%

TESTS! Smile
Vs Earth
Vs Gravity Perseus (Stamina Version)
against right spin combos, it is a different story, spin equalization is once again enabled, thus increasing MLD's win rates by a bit

this combo does well against RS unlike its LLD variant bey fails against CS which its LLD variant dominates, the lower win rates against CS might be that my shooting got screwed on the second set of tests or CS has more stamina so OS is harder but overall, its an ok combo to me.

Please tests and vote on poll, thx

Dracovianauis out.

Other members tests
Well can i see tests against 230 , basalt and BD145 customs and was the CS calm or agressive?
CS was calm, just slightly Aggro due to being rather worn Smile
I can test for you but i don't have LRF is RF or R2F alright and if it is what would be better to use?
Last I checked, MF LLD BD145LRF did just fine against RS in general (though MFH Basalt Kerbecs 85RS might pose an issue, it needs more testing).

Also, those defense combo's are rather dated, and what's up with the loose facebolt thing? I believe it's supposed to be screwed on properly to be legal/meet "intended use".
Having the face bolt slightly lose allows maximum spin equalizing as well as smash from the rubber, it catches the earth wheel better, and also, yeah, I know those defense combos suck but I don't have basalt or an extra BD, I mentioned that in the OP
And also, any tests are welcome, even if MFLLDBD145LRF uses RF / R2F also, if you can control R2F on left spin, use that, more stamina and speed
Equiptment TT Attack stadium beylauncher and beylauncher L

Vs MF-L basalt kerbecs 85 rs
wins 0
win rate 0%

vs Earth Kerbecs GB145RSF
wins 10
win rate 100%

vs MF-F Basalt Kerbecs 230 MF
wins 4
win rate 40%

thsi thing can NOT KO but it does equalize good
it cant KO?! then you must be shooting it wrong, use sliding shot at 100% power, it should make contact and produce a KO!.....????? and rusty, i added your results to OP, u ok with that? Smile
I expected this though lightning should be more powerful i was told
This is actually a copy of MFLLDBD145LRF, but with MLD, to see if there is a diffrence, and yes Bluezee, i give you credit for this combo, you inspired me.
I've used this combo before and it's not as good as it's counterpart. It can't increase it's spin equalising abilities by much because BD145 will be the point of contact for 145- height beys, and in exchange you sacrifice a lot of KO power which deals with 230 combos anyway...
Arghh Dan, only if i had make this thread first. Unhappy.

Anyways, i have been using MF-L Meteo L-Drago (Assault Ver) BD145MF/LRF . This combo is decent, not great though. It does destroy 230 track combos, however it lacks the 'Smash' it needs. Lightning, Beat or Gravity would always be better. Thats all i have to say (I'm back from weeks of 'busyness')
Thanks for your insight momiji, but still, i can beat approx 75% of all Indonesian bladers in the right stadium with this Smile

and the combos attack power comes from Dan's idea of rubber based smashSmile so yeah, Dan and Bluezee help me make this, thx to u both Smile

and Azlan, u mind posting results?Smile
The Face must be completely screwed, not loose at all. That is illegal.
ok, thx for the info, ill redo the tests and remove that from the OP ps, u r AWESOME Kai-V
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Face must be completely screwed, not loose at all. That is illegal.

Really?! We have such a rule too? Good. I always thought it was a disadvantage to keep the face loose, as a decent attack would completely disassemble it...<<off topic.

Well, this combo does look good, especially because its a combination of Lightning Tank and Maximum Meteor. Well, the tests are also quite well done!

I'd really like a comparison between the actual LT and this... You see, its something that gives a rough idea of how this combo really is, compared to LT.
in truth, i think that my shooting is screwed, i keep self KOing, gotta practice, and also, Gravity Perseus and 85 tests coming soonSmile
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:29 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: in truth, i think that my shooting is screwed, i keel self KOing, gotta practice, and also, Bravity Perseus and 85 tests coming soonSmile

Bravity Perseus? Ok...

Anyways this combo seems good enough, you should try different tracks... Like momiji said, you sacrifice a lot of KO power with BD145, try different tracks then find a track that gives you enough KO and spin equalizing to make it balanced enough of stamina and attack...
im thinking that GB145 or maybe Divine Chimera's track(forgot the name, it it TR145???) and whoops, typo, Ill fix thatSmile
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:50 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: im thinking that GB145 or maybe Divine Chimera's track(forgot the name, it it TR145???) and whoops, typo, Ill fix thatSmile

Well, we'd love to see the results with those! Yes, Divine Chimera's track is TR145.
i can supply GB tests, but not TR, so, any one who can help?Smile?
test it against top tier defense bey but yeah this combo is good i've used into before but it mainly does well against basalt __230
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:59 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: i can supply GB tests, but not TR, so, any one who can help?Smile?

Is TR145 even a good part? Just asking. Because its not as good. Um, I think you may use something else?
TR hasnt been tested that much, so saying taht it sucks isnt the correct way, maybe this is TR's perfect combo? same like Fang____85/90/100 FB <- FB was unused until then
Another good combo, but I feel as tough most things that can spin in Left spin + BD145 + RF/ LRF = an amazing combo that can either KO or outspin the opponent.