MF Meteo L-Drago 100RF

Poll: How strong do you think this custom is?

Not so good Unhappy
15.79%
Pretty good :l
15.79%
Fantastic Smile
31.58%
Extreme top tier attack type Grin
36.84%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
The metal face makes the bey heavier, making the smash attack use the weight to make it even stronger.

The clear wheel (2nd version) has rubber, and when it slows down, it just needs to absorb spin to go a bit faster. It can sometimes tie the match, to get 2nd chances to knock out the opponent.

Meteo is used cuz its the only metal whel that fits l-drago (2nd version).

100 is short so the bey can hit the lower part of the metal wheel to make the bey lose balance/ 90 can be shorter, I don't have it tho. Don't use 85, it's too short and easily touches the stadium, making the bey slow down.

RF. best bottom ever (attack bottom) gives off great friction.
Items used: TT Balance Stadium. Beylauncher L and beylauncher R. Launcher grip and grip mule.

TEST RESULTS. Sorry, i dont have earth virgo, tryig to find, so dont got gb145
MF Lightning l-drago100RF VS
3. Win by KO
4. Lose by OS
5. Win by KO
6. Lose by KO
7. Win by KO
8. Lose by OS
9. Win by KO
10. Win by KO =70/100% Win rate
____________________________-
MF ROCK BULL C145B
1.Win by KO
2.Win by KO
3.Win by OS
4.Draw (KO), Win KO
5.Win by KO
6.Win by KO
7.Win byOS
8.Draw, (KO) Win OS
9. Win by KO
10. Win by KO = 100% Win Rate

MF Earth Bull C145WB
4. Lose by OS
5. Win by KO
6. Win by KO
7. Win by KO
8. Win by KO
9. Win by KO
10.Win by KO =80/10% Win Rate

MF Lightning L-Drago 100WF
4. Lose by OS
5. Win by KO
6. Win by OS
7. Win by OS
8. Win by KO
9. Win by KO
10.Win by KO =90/100% Win Rate

Storm Pegasus 100WF
4. Win by KO
5. Lose by KO
6. Win by OS
7. Win by KO
8. Lose by KO
9. Win by KO
10. Win by KO =80/100% Win rate

It is pretty good, u guyz might not like. I'll try to think of attack combos and test them. Since attack types rule.
Meteo L-drago can't steal spin from left spin beys. So that might be 1 bad thing about this combo. So ye, i tested this combo from defense to attack type beys.
Well, only the last one was a viable test subject.
Why would you test against rock. It has way too much recoil.
I had to test it from weak defense to strong defense types. Plus, no beyblade dealt recoil from the testing. I didn't wanna do anothe test with the earth wheel cuz i dont wanna waste my rubber flat. This is also the same reason why i didn't do 20 battles per beyblade. As soon as i order ray unicorno and recieve it, ill do some combos with ray.
Do you have an Earth?
(Dec. 12, 2010  6:59 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: Do you have an Earth?

U mean earth wheel? yes i do, it was part of the testing
well deffence is the best way to counter attack types but with meteo l drago that wont happen
i meant to say recoil wont hapen to meteo l drago srry for not being clear
i meant to say recoil wont hapen to meteo l drago srry for not being clear
hmmm what stadium did you use
idk im not him
I used the tt balance stadium
.. There are a few errors:
-Your battling useless beys.
-It is not similar to LLDCH120RF, they are different heights and work differently..
- 90 and 85 are better for this combo than 100.
-We already have a MLD90RF thread..
-Meteo does not have smash attack, and I think Lightning has more force smash. But I could be wrong..
-I have no clue about the stadium protocol, but there is probably a good reason we use Attack Stadiums instead of Balance Stadiums..
um Dan how does lightning have force smash, i see know spot for force smash
LOL meant to say upper, either way it has some force..
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:46 AM)Dan Wrote: LOL meant to say upper, either way it has some force..
I think it really depends on what height it is on.
At 90-100, Lightning is a Smash Attacker and a Destabilizer.
At 120-145, Lightning is pure Smash.

Lightning does not have Force Smash though, the bottom of the Wheel is basically flat.
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:16 AM)Diamond Wrote: Lightning does not have Force Smash though, the bottom of the Wheel is basically flat.

i thought i should of added that, oh well. <- offtopic
Back to the topic at hand, I can't understand why you used WF instead of RF, unless you only have one RF. MF Lightning L-Drago killed my MF Meteo L-Drago II (Absorb Ver., Assault/Barrage Mode) 100R^2F in my testing.

Meteo L-Drago is better for extinguishing Right-Spin combos, but in my testing, it couldn't win against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF.
Weird ^
I found that it took a simple tap from MLD to knock LLD out, though they were both flowering.
What I mean is that MLD pretty much took down my LLD in the little I tested it.
Hmm, you see if Meteo is lower than the opponent, chnaces are, unless its wobbling the MW is not going to make contact with the othher bey, thus making smash attack unusable. Put it on mid height 120 or 145 and you'll see why Meteo and Lightning work better on higher tracks. Thats why CH120 performs so well on L-Drago...
Funny, my MLD works better on 90 than CH120.
I kid you not, I can test it when I have the time.
I seriously do not see the same results.. LLD works great with it, but for some reason not my MLD.
I said 90 is good, but 85 is not, since it touches the floor of the stadium too much, thus it makes the bey lose more stamina and have a less spin time.